PDA

View Full Version : If you could draft any one player in this draft....

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
04-26-2018, 02:04 PM
Who would you draft?

1) Barkley - Draft the best RB prospect in years and try to move Bell to a team that is willing to pay him what he thinks he is worth. Barkley is ready to go day one and Bell gives you a draft pick to help find that ILB and some cap relief to look for someone in the next wave of FA.

2) Edmunds - Sideline to sideline ILB specimen who is plugged in as a starter tomorrow. This might be the one player who can completely fill the void left behind by Shazier, and do it soon.

SteelBucks
04-26-2018, 02:21 PM
Easily Roquan Smith. He can run, cover and hits with bad intentions.

RuthlessBurgher
04-26-2018, 02:26 PM
1. Roquan Smith
2. Tremaine Edmunds
3. Bradley Chubb
4. Minkah Fitzpatrick
5. Derwin James
6. Saquon Barkley
7. Quenton Nelson

Steel Maniac
04-26-2018, 02:43 PM
1. Roquan Smith
2. Tremaine Edmunds
3. Bradley Chubb
4. Minkah Fitzpatrick
5. Derwin James
6. Saquon Barkley
7. Quenton Nelson

Love them all; but I donít seevus having a chance at any of them. Unless we move up into the top 15 somewhere.

RuthlessBurgher
04-26-2018, 02:55 PM
Love them all; but I don’t seevus having a chance at any of them. Unless we move up into the top 15 somewhere.

This thread asked an "if you could select anyone in this draft" question. It didn't say anything about any realistic chance of actually getting any of them. Just a hypothetical who you would want thread. So I ranked my favorites rather than just picking a single name.

flippy
04-26-2018, 02:59 PM
I just wrote a long post to make the point we should trade all our picks for Edmunds, Chubb, or Barkley. And said I'd take Edmunds cause he's 19 and I think has the most upside.

Steel Maniac
04-26-2018, 03:01 PM
Edmonds or James; it’s a toss up for me.