PDA

View Full Version : Will There Be A...

Slapstick
04-25-2018, 10:36 AM
...game day chat open for the draft? I would love to see the running commentary of our board members...far better than listening to Mel Kiper Jr. prattling on...

Shawn
04-25-2018, 10:57 AM
I hope so....

SteelBucks
04-25-2018, 11:26 AM
It’s a good idea. I’ll be watching the Pens game so it’ll be nice to know what’s going on in the draft without flipping channels.

RuthlessBurgher
04-25-2018, 11:34 AM
It’s a good idea. I’ll be watching the Pens game so it’ll be nice to know what’s going on in the draft without flipping channels.

#&@%ing Columbus...I was hoping that they would have forced a game 7 with the Caps tonight, so game one of the next series wouldn't have started until Saturday night and therefore wouldn't interfere with the draft. But now we have game 1 of Pens-Caps at the same time as round 1 of the draft. #&@%!!!!

RuthlessBurgher
04-25-2018, 11:36 AM
...game day chat open for the draft? I would love to see the running commentary of our board members...far better than listening to Mel Kiper Jr. prattling on...

I haven't watched ESPN's draft coverage in years...Kiper and McShay are downright awful. Tune in to NFL Network and Mayock instead...MUCH better. I think their feed might be simulcast on FOX this year as well, in case you don't get NFLN.

Oviedo
04-25-2018, 11:43 AM
Penguins game likely will be over by the time we pick

feltdizz
04-25-2018, 01:58 PM
#&@%ing Columbus...I was hoping that they would have forced a game 7 with the Caps tonight, so game one of the next series wouldn't have started until Saturday night and therefore wouldn't interfere with the draft. But now we have game 1 of Pens-Caps at the same time as round 1 of the draft. #&@%!!!!

doesn't matter who wins game 1 in that series since we always win game 6 or 7. LOL...

feltdizz
04-25-2018, 01:59 PM
Penguins game likely will be over by the time we pick

first round is the only one I really watch the whole way through. The crowd, hype and suspense is awesome.

fordfixer
04-26-2018, 01:29 AM
Chat is always open I believe. I might be a little late but I’ll be there