PDA

View Full Version : 1st Ever Pasta Mock

Eddie Spaghetti
04-09-2018, 05:04 PM
1) Rashaan Evans (LB) Alabama--- Just seems to be shaping up as the pick where value meets need. offers some versatility on the outside as well. not sure how high his ceiling is, but the floor doesnt appear to be very low

2) Uchenna Nwoso (LB) USC--- The infamous double dip. like evans offers some versatility and could offer some snaps inside as well as outside. best football is ahead of him. with VW in the final year and bostic being nothing more than a stop gap, the steelers need an infusion of talent at the LB position and evans and nwoso give them that

3) Terrell Edmunds (S) Va Tech-- Young and athletic S who wont be asked to step in immediately given the Burnett signing. only 20 years old with a ton of athletic ability. can play ST for a year and let the coaches see where he fits best. possibly more of a box safety, but has the skills to be a difference maker in the back half as well

5) Kalen Ballage (RB) AZ St-- good size/weight/speed combination and catches the ball well out of the backfield. thought about a RB earlier, but couldnt see the value with LB coming back for 1 more year. a nice piece to have going into 2019

5) Cedrick Wilson (WR) Boise St-- just feels right to bring this guy home. not very big at only around 200 lbs, but very productive with good hands and speed. another good piece to have going into 2019 with the inevitable departure of MB10

6) Andrew Vollert (TE) Weber ST-- small school TE with good hands and sneaky athleticism. reputed to be a hard working, high character kid. with james and Mcdonald stature up in the air after this year, it seems like we will take a flyer on a TE at some point. could possibly take one as early as the 2nd

7) Josh Frazier (DL) Alabama- seems to be a popular pick from alot of folks so what the hell. 2 Bama prospects in 1 draft to get the monkey off Colberts back

The 1st round could possibly be a wild card pick as im just not sure how the steelers feel about Evans at this point. I could honestly see them going for several positions including QB, TE, RB depending on how their board shakes out. feel free to crtitcize, ridicule, and praise as warranted

Steel Maniac
04-09-2018, 05:14 PM
I like how you attacked our lbs corps. Good job.

Oviedo
04-09-2018, 05:40 PM
1) Rashaan Evans (LB) Alabama--- Just seems to be shaping up as the pick where value meets need. offers some versatility on the outside as well. not sure how high his ceiling is, but the floor seems pretty low

2) Uchenna Nwoso (LB) USC--- The infamous double dip. like evans offers some versatility and could offer some snaps inside as well as outside. best football is ahead of him. with VW in the final year and bostic being nothing more than a stop gap, the steelers need an infusion of talent at the LB position and evans and nwoso give them that

3) Terrell Edmunds (S) Va Tech-- Young and athletic S who wont be asked to step in immediately given the Burnett signing. only 20 years old with a ton of athletic ability. can play ST for a year and let the coaches see where he fits best. possibly more of a box safety, but has the skills to be a difference maker in the back half as well

5) Kalen Ballage (RB) AZ St-- good size/weight/speed combination and catches the ball well out of the backfield. thought about a RB earlier, but couldnt see the value with LB coming back for 1 more year. a nice piece to have going into 2019

5) Cedrick Wilson (WR) Boise St-- just feels right to bring this guy home. not very big at only around 200 lbs, but very productive with good hands and speed. another good piece to have going into 2019 with the inevitable departure of MB10

6) Andrew Vollert (TE) Weber ST-- small school TE with good hands and sneaky athleticism. reputed to be a hard working, high character kid. with james and Mcdonald stature up in the air after this year, it seems like we will take a flyer on a TE at some point. could possibly take one as early as the 2nd

7) Josh Frazier (DL) Alabama- seems to be a popular pick from alot of folks so what the hell. 2 Bama prospects in 1 draft to get the monkey off Colberts back

The 1st round could possibly be a wild card pick as im just not sure how the steelers feel about Evans at this point. I could honestly see them going for several positions including QB, TE, RB depending on how their board shakes out. feel free to crtitcize, ridicule, and praise as warranted

Quite impressive. I still like LVE in Round 1, but Evans could be a star

I really like Nwoso in Round 2 and Edmunds in Round 3 would be a steal

I might consider Braxton Berrios from Miami at WR. Smallish kid who catches everything and can't be covered

Buzz
04-09-2018, 07:52 PM
I could see it playing out that way, and would be pretty happy with it.

Slapstick
04-09-2018, 08:05 PM
I would not be unhappy at all of the draft shook out this way...nicely done!

MeetJoeGreene
04-09-2018, 09:43 PM
That is an excellent mock draft

Shawn
04-09-2018, 11:38 PM
I really like how you strengthened the LB Core and grabbed Ballage and Evans...two players I really like. I wouldn't mind a double dip at LB at all.

RuthlessBurgher
04-10-2018, 10:23 AM
1. Spaghetti
2. Fettuccine
3. Linguine
5a. Ziti
5b. Penne
7a. Lasagna
7b. Fusilli

Shawn
04-10-2018, 10:25 AM
1. Spaghetti
2. Fettuccine
3. Linguine
5a. Ziti
5b. Penne
7a. Lasagna
7b. Fusilli

You have no idea what you are talking about. You must roll with Agnolotti in the first. Stop trolling. ;)

RuthlessBurgher
04-10-2018, 10:27 AM
You have no idea what you are talking about. You must roll with Agnolotti in the first. Stop trolling. ;)

Craziness...looks like someone has been partaking in too much of the Vodka sauce...;)

Slapstick
04-10-2018, 10:41 AM
Fusilli is an undrafted free agent at best...

Although I would consider a flyer on bowtie pasta in the 7th...

Eddie Spaghetti
04-10-2018, 10:43 AM
lasagna in the 7th is the steal of the draft

RuthlessBurgher
04-10-2018, 11:06 AM
Fusilli is an undrafted free agent at best...

'It was a million to one shot, doc, million to one.'

http://www.eatthis.com/wp-content/uploads/media/images/ext/369270974/fuscilli-jerry-500x366.jpg

https://mapsaboutnothing.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/621-fusilli-jerry.png?w=300&h=225

Northern_Blitz
04-10-2018, 11:13 AM
'It was a million to one shot, doc, million to one.'

http://www.eatthis.com/wp-content/uploads/media/images/ext/369270974/fuscilli-jerry-500x366.jpg

https://mapsaboutnothing.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/621-fusilli-jerry.png?w=300&h=225

:Clap 10 character limit

RuthlessBurgher
04-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Although I would consider a flyer on bowtie pasta in the 7th...

Bud Dupree also likes bow ties on draft day...;)

https://40.media.tumblr.com/d87a6de194ca79c8404d6c82311ed4c6/tumblr_nnnultX7Fm1uso5gio1_1280.jpg