PDA

View Full Version : OT: Beckham rumour and Browns

steeler_george
03-26-2018, 04:26 PM
On NFL Network, they are saying that Beckham is complaining aboutplaying without a contract and is wiling to hold out without a contract.

And NY responds that no player is safe on their team. And that is where Cleveland might be interested...

Cleveland is becoming very, very interesting!

And we thought it bad with Bell...

squidkid
03-26-2018, 04:39 PM
i cant see cleveland being stupid enough to pay a wr 20+

steeler_george
03-26-2018, 05:16 PM
i cant see cleveland being stupid enough to pay a wr 20+

They have the cash and picks!

Steel Maniac
03-26-2018, 05:45 PM
Rams are also hot on the Beckham trail; Rams are trying to put together trade perameters for him as we speak.

steeler_george
03-26-2018, 05:54 PM
Rams are also hot on the Beckham trail; Rams are trying to put together trade perameters for him as we speak.

This offseason is nuts, so many marquee players traded and changing teams! I wonder, does this drive Bryant's stock up? Are WR in the draft going to be in demand, due to high cost of resigning them?

Does this open trade talk for Bell?

Steel Maniac
03-26-2018, 06:10 PM
This offseason is nuts, so many marquee players traded and changing teams! I wonder, does this drive Bryant's stock up? Are WR in the draft going to be in demand, due to high cost of resigning them?

Does this open trade talk for Bell?

Wide Receiver draft class is not very good this year. That's why guys like Watkins are getting the deals they've been getting in free agency.

Iron City Inc.
03-26-2018, 07:31 PM
Here is a off the wall trade for all to ponder. Rams just signed Suh. They want OB. Rams get OB. Giants get Bell. Steelers bring home Donald. No draft picks involved.

feltdizz
03-26-2018, 07:48 PM
Gettleman is an ******* when it comes to negotiating. He traded Steve Smith and didn’t tell him personally. He accused another player of faking an injury. Pulled Norman’s tag.

Oh, and in his first interview with the Charlotte sports media he paused for like 30 seconds when asked if he believed Cam Newton was their franchise QB.

Regardless of how you feel about Cam, that guy IS the face of the Panthers.

All the things butter fans applaud BUT also things that make FA’s never want to sign with that team.

I think he will have short term success due to having no where to go but up but in a year or two he will be out of a job.