PDA

View Full Version : mock footer

steeler_george
03-23-2018, 11:59 AM
hey fellow board geeks...

how do you guys insert footnotes ( or what ever it is called) , that apply on your posts, each time you make your posts?

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
03-23-2018, 12:14 PM
Go into Settings. Scroll down until you see Edit Signature & Click.

Oviedo
03-23-2018, 12:51 PM
Why does Marcus Allen, Safety from Penn State get no love in any mock drafts? The kid is a good football player.

steelerkeylargo
03-23-2018, 02:53 PM
Why does Marcus Allen, Safety from Penn State get no love in any mock drafts? The kid is a good football player.

He is a very good football player. His tackling is sure and he plays down hill. Good size too. But his ball skills stink. I considered him for my mock and would be totally happy with him as a Steeler. I think he is a target if he is there in the 3rd and we choose a RB or WR in round 2.

Iron City Inc.
03-23-2018, 07:58 PM

So like any prospect there are pro's n cons. So lets take a little breakdown of this future NFL player:

Good- His best aspect I would say is he can line up everywhere. Cover 2 deep half, slot corner, wide on x n z , olb, olb on goal line.
He plays well down hill and can deliver the big hit. Plays better close to the LOS . Can get up field n be disruptive.
Has no off field issues I found and his dad is from Pittsburgh.
The not so good- Though he has lined up everywhere he isn't his best in space or away from the box. Does a bit to much reading n when your speed is only average at best that limits you.
Though he delivers some huge hits he doesn't always wrap up. Heat seeking missile but needs to wrap up better at the next level. Ducks head a bit n that is scary to watch. Scary.
Gets walled off to easily when lined up as the edge rusher. Needs to use hands better keeping TE's n linemen from getting to his chest. Change of direction needs to be quicker. Got caught looking inside in the bowl game and a little misdirection got him out of position. Washington qb outrunning him to the end zone on that long td well it showed he didn't have the extra gear.
He tested average at Indi 15 reps 4.60's .
Summary - most folks have him ranked as a 3rd rounder. From what I saw and I only watched 2 games in full I think he could be a excellent special team player, swiss army knife but his best position to me is a box safety.
I see him as a day 3 selection more 5th rounder imho, nothing wrong with that.
Games watched Washington and Pitt. Other partial Nebraska.

RuthlessBurgher
03-23-2018, 09:45 PM
Yeah, Marcus Allen seems to be a safety in the Mike Mitchell/J.J. Wilcox mold. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'd prefer to seek out a different style of safety in the draft.

Buzz
03-24-2018, 10:47 AM
Ducks head a bit n that is scary to watch. Scary.

I'd rather not see any more Shazier-type injuries with Steelers players.

steeler_george
03-24-2018, 07:04 PM
that Lazar kid sound awesome... as a Big WR/TE

steeler_george
03-25-2018, 03:15 PM
thanks Dudes!