PDA

View Full Version : Tisk, Tisk, Tisk...SMH!!

Donnieboy
03-20-2018, 12:31 PM
Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in! Gentleman I just cannot take listening to this garbage about Mason Rudolph any longer. Just like I did back in the TribLive days, when I called Ben Roethisberger the best QB in the 2004 Draft, I'm doing it again here with Mason Rudolph. Gentlemen how can you have a weak arm when you are considered the best deep ball passer in this draft? Makes no sense. These two things do not go together. If ya need to buy a clue, have at it. Mason Rudolph in my opinion, is the best QB in this entire upcoming draft. The Football Gods are about to shine on our beloved Steelers one more time. Embrace it. I promise you this is going to be one hell of a ride.

Dubs all around. Steelers fo life!!

Donnieboy
03-20-2018, 12:33 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2757781-best-traits-for-each-of-the-top-2018-nfl-draft-qb-prospects

Donnieboy
03-20-2018, 12:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKJ9NYaZp3M

Sugar
03-20-2018, 12:41 PM
Isn't there already a thread on this subject?

Steel Maniac
03-20-2018, 12:45 PM
Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in! Gentleman I just cannot take listening to this garbage about Mason Rudolph any longer. Just like I did back in the TribLive days, when I called Ben Roethisberger the best QB in the 2004 Draft, I'm doing it again here with Mason Rudolph. Gentlemen how can you have a weak arm when you are considered the best deep ball passer in this draft? Makes no sense. These two things do not go together. If ya need to buy a clue, have at it. Mason Rudolph in my opinion, is the best QB in this entire upcoming draft. The Football Gods are about to shine on our beloved Steelers one more time. Embrace it. I promise you this is going to be one hell of a ride.

Tell you one thing..to me, if you have to look at body of work, he has the best body of work then any QB in this draft. I don't understand how he is thought of as less then the others supposedly ahead of him.

If Colbert takes him, that tells me he's done his homework on him. And I think Colbert knows how to assess QB's coming into the NFL. I'm on board if Colbert says he's legit.

Steel Maniac
03-20-2018, 12:46 PM
Isn't there already a thread on this subject?

yeah there is but so what? LMFAO!! I"m in a really good mood today with the signing of Burnett.

Donnieboy
03-20-2018, 01:04 PM
yeah there is but so what? LMFAO!! I"m in a really good mood today with the signing of Burnett.

There could be 100 of them...but when a legend like me comes out of retirement, then the post should go right to the front. ;)

Prowler
03-20-2018, 01:08 PM
Mason Rudolph is the best QB in the draft. Anyone who says that he has a weak arm and can't make all the throws has never watched him before. If there ever was a Big Ben clone, he is it. Unfortunately, I don't think he will be available when we pick. We're going to have to trade up to get Rudolph.

Donnieboy
03-20-2018, 01:09 PM
Misconception #2 about Mason Rudolph, he is a system QB who plays in a gimmick offense that wont work in the NFL. Wrong!! Drop down and give me 20! He plays in a very similar offense that the Steelers run. 4 and 5 WR sets, single back (for most of the time), and out of shot gun. Ben Roethlisberger is in the shot gun with a single back set about 85-90% of the time. Debunked!!!

Donnieboy
03-20-2018, 01:12 PM
Mason Rudolph is the best QB in the draft. Anyone who says that he has a weak arm and can't make all the throws has never watched him before. If there ever was a Big Ben clone, he is it. Unfortunately, I don't think he will be available when we pick. We're going to have to trade up to get Rudolph.

Prowler my old friend. Me with out you is like cornflakes without the milk! Bravo!

Donnieboy
03-20-2018, 01:17 PM
6 ft 5, big strong QB, hard to bring down in the pocket, not fast but elusive, accurate, and an above average deep passer who isn't considered the best QB in his draft...now where have we seen that before? Yep! Yep!

feltdizz
03-20-2018, 01:32 PM
I think the weak arm is his 15 yard out. He can sling it all over the field but all the QB’s in the Big 12 can do that.

Watching the tape tape and from the few games I watched dude is throwing deep and letting his WR’s run under it but you rarely see that 15 to 20 yard out that scouts use as a barometer for arm strength.

steelerkeylargo
03-20-2018, 01:36 PM

Dee? Is that my old Pac-12 loving nemisis? LOL......where you been? It wouldn't be draft time without you.

Donnieboy
03-20-2018, 01:38 PM
Dee? Is that my old Pac-12 loving nemisis? LOL......where you been? It wouldn't be draft time without you.

SKL you are still bringing it!

steelerkeylargo
03-20-2018, 01:44 PM
SKL you are still bringing it!

LMFAO. You know this is my favorite time of year. Good to see you on here .....I think ;). Rudolph is gonna be a real solid QB....think Marc Bulger....but Baker Mayfield is hands down the best QB in this draft. Where's you boy Matt Barkley at? Ha.....welcome back

feltdizz
03-20-2018, 02:30 PM
Matt Barkley is going to be a star!!!! FACTS!!!

Cam is going to be a bust!!!

FAX!!!

welcome back. Lol

Donnieboy
03-20-2018, 02:40 PM
Matt Barkley is going to be a star!!!! FACTS!!!

Cam is going to be a bust!!!

FAX!!!

welcome back. Lol

You are half right. Yes I was wrong on Barkley but I never said that about Cam. What I said was he would never win a championship in the NFL. I've been right on that and will forever stay right on that. Next.....

feltdizz
03-20-2018, 02:55 PM
You are half right. Yes I was wrong on Barkley but I never said that about Cam. What I said was he would never win a championship in the NFL. I've been right on that and will forever stay right on that. Next.....

Lmao.. I bet you were on edge during that 15-1 season.

Prowler
03-20-2018, 03:12 PM
Prowler my old friend. Me with out you is like cornflakes without the milk! Bravo!

Love you brother. Glad you made it back posting. I've come to appreciate you and your football intelligence over the years. Hope you're doing well SFL!!

Donnieboy
03-20-2018, 03:12 PM
Lmao.. I bet you were on edge during that 15-1 season.

No not at all. I knew on the biggest stage the real Cam Newton would show. And he did. And thus the reason for he will never when a championship in the NFL. Cam Newton is as gifted as they come. He has all the physical tools in the world. But he lacks the mental and emotional make up it takes to be an NFL champion.

Donnieboy
03-20-2018, 03:13 PM
Love you brother. Glad you made it back posting. I've come to appreciate you and your football intelligence over the years. Hope you're doing well SFL!!

Ditto my man!! Thank you, I appreciate all that.

Steel Maniac
03-20-2018, 03:19 PM
No not at all. I knew on the biggest stage the real Cam Newton would show. And he did. And thus the reason for he will never when a championship in the NFL. Cam Newton is as gifted as they come. He has all the physical tools in the world. But he lacks the mental and emotional make up it takes to be an NFL champion.

Donnie, nice to make your acquaintance. It’s ok to be wrong. At least your grown enough to admit it. Unlike a couple of fools around here who like to start areguments, hurl personal insults when they can’t deal with facts. Look forward to hearing from you.

feltdizz
03-20-2018, 03:40 PM

shrugs..

He lost to a defense that beat us and the Pats.

I don't think it was anything besides a good old fashioned butt whoopin by a great D that day.

Donnieboy
03-20-2018, 04:19 PM
Donnie, nice to make your acquaintance. It’s ok to be wrong. At least your grown enough to admit it. Unlike a couple of fools around here who like to start areguments, hurl personal insults when they can’t deal with facts. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you Maniac! Like Frances Dolarhyde to Dr. Lecter, "I'm delighted that you've taken an interest in me."... :cool:

RuthlessBurgher
03-20-2018, 04:28 PM
Thank you Maniac! Like Frances Dolarhyde to Dr. Lecter, "I'm delighted that you've taken an interest in me."... :cool:

A census taker once tried to test ol' Donnieboy...asking if he preferred to go by SFL or DeeDub.

He ate his pancreas with some Rice-a-Roni and a nice Mountain Dew...

steelerkeylargo
03-20-2018, 04:54 PM
a census taker once tried to test ol' donnieboy...asking if he preferred to go by sfl or deedub.

He ate his pancreas with some rice-a-roni and a nice mountain dew...

bahahahahahahahahaha

Slapstick
03-20-2018, 05:21 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjI3yap3qCOKtZMQ/200w.gif

Donnieboy
03-20-2018, 05:22 PM
A census taker once tried to test ol' Donnieboy...asking if he preferred to go by SFL or DeeDub.

Now that was funny :p

Shawn
03-20-2018, 06:01 PM
I think the weak arm is his 15 yard out. He can sling it all over the field but all the QB’s in the Big 12 can do that.

Watching the tape tape and from the few games I watched dude is throwing deep and letting his WR’s run under it but you rarely see that 15 to 20 yard out that scouts use as a barometer for arm strength. That's correct. Rudolph isn't a franchise QB...and if not then why draft him in the first?

Donnieboy
03-20-2018, 06:29 PM
That's correct. Rudolph isn't a franchise QB...and if not then why draft him in the first?

I disagree. I think he is the best QB in this draft. He's the pick. He'll sit behind Ben for two years then light it up.

Steel Maniac
03-20-2018, 06:35 PM

Lmfao!!!!!!