PDA

View Full Version : OT: Robert Kraft's Girlfriend Gives Birth to a Baby That's Not His

Buzz
03-01-2018, 07:37 PM
Wonder if it looked like Malcolm Butler?

steeler_george
03-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Wonder if it looked like Malcolm Butler?re

eewh.. creep story. Fisrt of all, he is 100 years old, and she can ban bare children.

2nd she is a ho!

3rd it explains Butler!!!

steeler_george
03-01-2018, 08:39 PM
by the way Buzz, I am diggin your first 3 draft picks!

williar
03-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Wonder if it looked like Malcolm Butler? ROFLMAO! :p

feltdizz
03-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Wonder if it looked like Malcolm Butler?
Seriously.. Malcolm Butler definitely effed with someone’s wife or mistress

Buzz
03-02-2018, 03:03 PM
I kind of like the one I read on another site: "Now we know why they got rid of Garoppalo."

D Rock
03-02-2018, 04:09 PM
I kind of like the one I read on another site: "Now we know why they got rid of Garoppalo."

Nah, they would have traded him to the Brown's if it was Jimmy G :D

Captain Lemming
03-02-2018, 07:12 PM
re

eewh.. creep story. Fisrt of all, he is 100 years old, and she can ban bare children.

2nd she is a ho!

Talk about a song "come to life".

https://youtu.be/r5KtEToyWrI

RuthlessBurgher
03-13-2018, 02:58 PM
In other New England news today...

Report: Danny Amendola to sign with Dolphins

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 13, 2018, 2:30 PM EDT

Danny Amendola said he didn’t want to leave New England, but it appears he will be.

Amendola is expected to sign with the Dolphins, Dan Hellie of NFL Network reports.

Although Amendola had taken pay cuts in the past to remain in New England, he apparently decided that the offer he was getting from Miami was enough to make it worth it for him to leave.

Last year Amendola had 61 catches for 659 yards in the regular season, and he was one of the Patriots’ best players in the postseason. This year he’ll face the Patriots twice.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/13/report-danny-amendola-to-sign-with-dolphins/

RuthlessBurgher
03-14-2018, 11:32 AM
Another Cheetah runs away from New England...

Nate Solder leaves New England for the Giants

Posted by Mike Florio on March 14, 2018, 10:51 AM EDT

The New York Giants have beaten the Patriots. Again.

Left tackle Nate Solder, who has spent seven years with the Patriots, intends to sign with the Giants, per multiple reports.

He becomes the fourth Patriots veteran to exit via free agency, joining cornerback Malcolm Butler, running back Dion Lewis, and receiver Danny Amendola. He also becomes the first major free-agent acquisition for new Giants G.M. Dave Gettleman, who missed out on guard Andrew Norwell.

The Texans and Browns also were believed to be talking to Solder, who will spend his eighth year and beyond with the Giants.

The Patriots will now have to look within the roster and beyond to replace Solder. Coupled with the other departures, Bill Belichick and company have plenty of work to do. If it were any other team, the fan base would be panicking.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/14/nate-solder-leaves-new-england-for-the-giants/