PDA

View Full Version : Art Rooney talks LeVeon Bell contract

feltdizz
02-08-2018, 12:11 AM
http://www.pennlive.com/steelers/index.ssf/2018/02/art_rooney_ii_leveon_bell.html

Art hopes to get a deal done in the next few weeks.

Also joked about not getting the letter from the minority’s owners because Tomlin is a great head coach. He basically says everything the Tomlin fan boys have been saying.

."

Captain Lemming
02-08-2018, 09:26 AM
See the article on Rooneys take on JH?

Seem that he admits both sides are to blame that he is no longer a Steeler.

I agree 100 percent with his feelings about the matter.

feltdizz
02-08-2018, 10:35 AM
See the article on Rooneys take on JH?

Seem that he admits both sides are to blame that he is no longer a Steeler.

I agree 100 percent with his feelings about the matter.

I don't care about JH.

Slapstick
02-08-2018, 11:32 AM
I don't care about JH.

Nope. Steelers legacy erased...

Kudos to AR II for taking the high road, though....

williar
02-08-2018, 11:34 AM
I'm happy to know that ARII actually watches the games, and doesn't (bow-down) to fan emotions. "Newsflash!" Rooney's are not stupid! You don't go 13-3 being big eff-ups! And to anyone who doesn't believe turnovers are the most important statistic in NFL games, revisit the strip sack in LII. That really was the play of the game! Without it, I bet Philly probably loses.

birtikidis
02-08-2018, 11:50 AM
http://www.pennlive.com/steelers/index.ssf/2018/02/art_rooney_ii_leveon_bell.html

Also joked about not getting the letter from the minority’s owners because Tomlin is a great head coach. He basically says everything the Tomlin fan boys have been saying.

."
And the minority owners are essentially saying everything the spoiled, negative, dumbass fans say about him. What's your point?

feltdizz
02-08-2018, 11:58 AM
And the minority owners are essentially saying everything the spoiled, negative, dumbass fans say about him. What's your point?

you just made it.

thanks.

There are actually people on here who think Tomlin is going to get fired if we don't reach the SB next year.

feltdizz
02-08-2018, 11:59 AM
Nope. Steelers legacy erased...

Kudos to AR II for taking the high road, though....

I won't say it's erased but until he retires it doesn't matter what he does and who he does it for.

squidkid
02-08-2018, 03:36 PM
I don't care about JH.

yet you started a thread solely about him.
a thread that is now 8 pages long, 3 days old and you are still adding comments on it.

feltdizz
02-08-2018, 03:46 PM
yet you started a thread solely about him.
a thread that is now 8 pages long, 3 days old and you are still adding comments on it.

Yes, a separate thread.

This thread is about Art and Bells contract and the minority owners getting joked about their letter.

Oviedo
02-08-2018, 07:09 PM
I don't care about JH.

He's dead to me

Eddie Spaghetti
02-08-2018, 07:34 PM
hmmmm

so much emotion over a "replaceable carbon unit"

too funny

Steelwolf
02-08-2018, 07:38 PM
hmmmm

so much emotion over a "replaceable carbon unit"

too funny

He was not the X factor either lol

Eddie Spaghetti
02-08-2018, 07:43 PM
neither was bud dupree lol

feltdizz
02-08-2018, 08:18 PM
He's dead to me

Damn...lol

I'm glad he didnt get a cheap ring with the Cheats but I dont hate the guy

Captain Lemming
02-09-2018, 02:39 AM
Damn...lol

I'm glad he didnt get a cheap ring with the Cheats but I dont hate the guy

OV has had it in for JH long before any of this. Irrational distain for the man really.

feltdizz
02-09-2018, 11:24 AM
OV has had it in for JH long before any of this. Irrational distain for the man really.

true.. but I wish yall would STFU about JH in this thread.

Steel Maniac
02-15-2018, 12:25 PM
Steelers GM Kevin Colbert told impending free agent Le'Veon Bell the organization has a "strong desire" to keep him in Pittsburgh the rest of his career.

Colbert added the franchise tag is an option, but their goal is a long-term deal. The two sides did not seem particularly close to a deal last year, but Colbert said the situation is different this time around and they are opening negotiations with a clean slate. The deadline to apply the franchise tag is March 6, but the two sides can continue to negotiate a long-term deal even if the Steelers use the tag.

Source: Aditi Kinkhabwala on Twitter