PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Replay

NorthCoast
02-05-2018, 11:58 PM
A play-making TE was the key on both sides. There were few defensive answers for Gronk or Ertz. Gronk, not a surprise, but Ertz just made play after play.

What do the Steelers need to do to get one? Would you give up Bryant , Bell?

steeler_george
02-06-2018, 06:21 AM
I always love a pass catching TE, ever since Eric Green. I was all in to draft a TE last year, ( can't beleive they drafted a long snapper) and I mentioned in another post , what if they part ways with Mcdonald and go after Austin-s-Jenkins.

But back to your question, I would not give up on Bryant, since we have no depth at WR, better off drafting a TE. Same with Bell, he is too good of a player who can line up everywhere, he can run, block, and catch.

Slapstick
02-06-2018, 06:51 AM
If McDonald can remain healthy, he could be that type of TE....

Once he fully integrated into the offense, he looked great...he had 10 catches for 112 yards against Jacksonville....

feltdizz
02-06-2018, 07:44 AM
Our TE made a game winning carch to beat NE as well.

Eich
02-06-2018, 01:55 PM
A lot of people are saying this was one of the best super bowls ever. I don't agree. I like scoring as much as the next person but I also want to see some defense. The fact that the cheaters didn't punt once is pathetic.

At least the game was essentially ended by a strip-sack.

feltdizz
02-06-2018, 03:20 PM
A lot of people are saying this was one of the best super bowls ever. I don't agree. I like scoring as much as the next person but I also want to see some defense. The fact that the cheaters didn't punt once is pathetic.

At least the game was essentially ended by a strip-sack.

refs made sure they didn't punt when they were inside their own 20...lol.