PDA

View Full Version : JH Designated Inactive vs BAL

NorthCoast
10-01-2017, 12:33 PM
According to NFLN. Gotta be tough for the guy to sit watching the big rivalry game.

feltdizz
10-01-2017, 12:36 PM
damn!!! has to be punishment for his social media dig.

edit: he was sick friday and didn't practice.

No conspiracy.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-01-2017, 02:34 PM
Eli Rogers inactivated too, and healthy. I guess punishment for the game-losing muffed punt last weekend.

SidSmythe
10-01-2017, 05:58 PM
Mike Mitchell inactive.
Please tell me he's healthy and the coaches are waking up to his suckness

squidkid
10-01-2017, 06:10 PM
wow, bench a guy when we play the most physical team we sere season

Mr.wizard
10-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Mike Mitchell inactive.
Please tell me he's healthy and the coaches are waking up to his suckness

Mitchell was out with a hamstring injury.

pittpete
10-01-2017, 08:24 PM
Wilcox filled in adequately missing tackles so nothing lost....:(

squidkid
10-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Eli Rogers inactivated too, and healthy. I guess punishment for the game-losing muffed punt last weekend.

that move was much deserved...rogers sucks at returning punts

SidSmythe
10-02-2017, 09:50 AM
Wilcox filled in adequately missing tackles so nothing lost....:(

I read that!! C'mon Man!!!
I'm still not over Dangerfield not getting a shot.

williar
10-02-2017, 09:59 AM
JH is 40 years old. I hardly think he is going to cry missing a game or reduced playing time. I believe he understands the big picture; do what is best for the team, be ready when your time comes (and it will) get that ring and go out like a champion.

Oviedo
10-02-2017, 12:27 PM
JH is 40 years old. I hardly think he is going to cry missing a game or reduced playing time. I believe he understands the big picture; do what is best for the team, be ready when your time comes (and it will) get that ring and go out like a champion.

I agree. Watt is the future and needs time on the field.

I'd be happy with JH playing two games. Terrorizing Brady in the regular season meeting and giving him a knock out in the play offs.

Oviedo
10-02-2017, 12:29 PM
I agree. Watt is the future and needs time on the field. The play a guy because of his past contributions was the way of a past guy that didn't work.

I'd be happy with JH playing two games. Terrorizing Brady in the regular season meeting and giving him a knock out in the play offs.

feltdizz
10-02-2017, 01:15 PM
I agree. Watt is the future and needs time on the field.

ehh, when Watt is out and our D is getting gashed for 200+ yards? Seems like that's the perfect time to play JH to see if he can set the edge and show these young guys how its done.

Oviedo
10-02-2017, 01:22 PM
ehh, when Watt is out and our D is getting gashed for 200+ yards? Seems like that's the perfect time to play JH to see if he can set the edge and show these young guys how its done.

Nope. Get the young guys of the field doing not watching

feltdizz
10-02-2017, 01:41 PM

LOL, so why have him at all if that's the case. Just cut him and be done with him.

IMO if Watt is out due to injury and Chickello is getting gashed it's foolish to let JH rot on the bench but to each his own.

Captain Lemming
10-02-2017, 03:13 PM

OV, playing the better option when Chick is being exploited is not "rewarding a player for past contributions."

Let me use language you will understand:

Staying with youth DESPITE JH being the better option is why your despised " player who shall not be named" started for so long.

If you had your way JH would not be on the team to replace that scrub because your irraational raging against JH for being old goes back that far.

Dont reward either history or youth undeservedly and we have our best team.

feltdizz
10-02-2017, 03:16 PM
OV, playing the better option when Chick is being exploited is not "rewarding a player for past contributions."

Let me use language you will understand:

Staying with youth DESPITE JH being the better option is why "the player who shall not be named" started for so long.

If you had your way JH would not be on the team to replace that scrub because your raging against JH goes back that far.

lol, welp..

and it makes no sense. Why the hell would you keep a terrible guy on the field and lose when you can replace him and increase your chances of victory in a game?

squidkid
10-02-2017, 05:18 PM
lol, welp..

and it makes no sense. Why the hell would you keep a terrible guy on the field and lose when you can replace him and increase your chances of victory in a game?

because that what the coaches did so it needs to be defended no matter what

NorthCoast
10-02-2017, 07:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5-iJUuPWis

Mr.wizard
10-02-2017, 07:32 PM
You just keep JH for depth the linebackers playing in front of him are so much more versatile and allow us to disguise are blitzes better. When JH is on the field you pretty much know what he is going to do and even if you decide to drop him into coverage he just becomes a liability.

RuthlessBurgher
10-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Deebo playing only 3 snaps vs. Chicago is not defensible. I understand giving Chick the start, but when it's not working, bring in the old man. But deactivating him this weekend was because he was unable to practice due to illness.