PDA

View Full Version : Ben is done after this year

SteelCrazy
09-10-2017, 04:06 PM
Unless he always keeps the game ball. Maybe because he passed Fran Tarkenton for 9th all time.... Nevermind

RuthlessBurgher
09-10-2017, 04:16 PM
Ben is done after this year unless he always keeps the game ball? What the hell does that even mean?

diamondlucy
09-10-2017, 04:16 PM
I don't wanna guarantee anything but..I think Ben plays one more season after this one. 15 seasons for him seems right considering the punishment he has taken. Of course if we some how win the Super Bowl this year...Ben may decide to go out on top ( Like Elway )

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-10-2017, 04:18 PM
Ben is done after this year unless he always keeps the game ball? What the hell does that even mean?

Take him seriously, not literally!

SteelCrazy
09-11-2017, 08:19 AM

Wtf u think it means Einstein. Your on the longest man period I've ever seen... I've not seen Ben keep a game ball unless it was a significant accomplishment and I forgot about the 9th all time passing yds list. Go drink some cranberry juice.

feltdizz
09-11-2017, 08:53 AM
Go drink some cranberry juice?

Lmao, that's a good one

Steelhere10
09-11-2017, 10:00 AM
Ben didn't keep the game ball, they gave that to Haden per Post-Gazette.

feltdizz
09-11-2017, 10:02 AM

I saw him walking away with it but I wonder if he does that all the time when he is in victory formation?

RuthlessBurgher
09-11-2017, 10:20 AM

If Ben gives the game ball to Haden, that means he's playing for 2 more years.

If Ben gets the ball signed by Fran Tarkenton, that means he's playing for 3 more years.

If Ben dumps a Gatorade bucket filled with cranberry juice on his coach, that means he's signing a new long-term contract after the current one expires.

Slapstick
09-11-2017, 11:04 AM
Wtf u think it means Einstein. Your on the longest man period I've ever seen... I've not seen Ben keep a game ball unless it was a significant accomplishment and I forgot about the 9th all time passing yds list. Go drink some cranberry juice.

I truly appreciate the tremendous about of irony in this post...:lol::lol::lol:

feltdizz
09-11-2017, 11:15 AM
I truly appreciate the tremendous about of irony in this post...:lol::lol::lol:

steelcrazy is.... still crazy? lol

Steelhere10
09-11-2017, 11:17 AM

If Ben gets the ball signed by Fran Tarkenton, that means he's playing for 3 more years.

If Ben dumps a Gatorade bucket filled with cranberry juice on his coach, that means he's signing a new long-term contract after the current one expires.

Lmao..... what if Ben hold the defender by the ankle after the INT what does that mean? Does that means he becomes the head coach in 10 years. Lol

Steelhere10
09-11-2017, 11:18 AM
I saw him walking away with it but I wonder if he does that all the time when he is in victory formation?

Probably. ...

feltdizz
09-11-2017, 11:22 AM
Probably. ...

we see what we want to see...lol

Steelhere10
09-11-2017, 11:24 AM
Lol, yep. Since he's the last one with the ball I'm guessing he's responsible for bringing it off, at least to give it to the ball boy.

Slapstick
09-11-2017, 12:04 PM
I would imagine Ben kept that particular football, whether or not it was called the "game ball"...not only did he surpass Tarkenton, he became the QB with the most career wins at First Energy Field...he now has that distinction at two different stadiums...

SidSmythe
09-11-2017, 12:11 PM

Lmao!!!!!!!!!

flippy
09-11-2017, 12:25 PM
I think it's safe to say, Todd Haley needs to drink more cranberry juice.

SteelCrazy
09-11-2017, 01:46 PM

Look at those scenarios! .... My little spur of the moment word vomit falls short of those discerning conclusions

Shawn
09-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Look at those scenarios! .... My little spur of the moment word vomit falls short of those discerning conclusions Word vomit aka logorrhea.

SteelCrazy
09-11-2017, 02:35 PM
Word vomit aka logorrhea.

Logorrhea? Is that hard diarrhea?

RuthlessBurgher
09-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Logorrhea? Is that hard diarrhea?

Diarrhea's better than gonorrhea. Not sure where logorrhea falls on that particular spectrum.