PDA

View Full Version : lucky to be still in the game with players

squidkid
01-22-2017, 09:14 PM
like mitchell, coates, hamilton, bell, davis gilbert, boswell and golden playing the way they are.
add in getting out coached badly.

lets see what second half adjustments our 'great' coach makes

RobinCole
01-22-2017, 09:17 PM
You just named eight players playing badly, not to mention the O-Line got stonewalled on the last drive. I don't see that the offense is getting outcoached. Defense, yes.

pittpete
01-22-2017, 09:17 PM
A former 1st round pick sits on the bench and Golden gets playing time?

squidkid
01-22-2017, 09:18 PM
You just named eight players playing badly, not to mention the O-Line got stonewalled on the last drive. I don't see that the offense is getting outcoached. Defense, yes.
play calling is not good

RobinCole
01-22-2017, 09:23 PM
I thought the players weren't playing well. Coates dropped a long-gainer and Hamilton dropped a TD pass. Were those bad playcalls?

The Man of Steel
01-22-2017, 09:24 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what the game plan was on both sides of the ball. Feels like the fix is in.

Ernie
01-22-2017, 09:32 PM
I thought the players weren't playing well. Coates dropped a long-gainer and Hamilton dropped a TD pass. Were those bad playcalls?

On 3rd and less than a yard... when it's critical to extend drives... I would've like to have seen something a little higher percentage. Especially since Coates hasn't played as a WR in 6 or so weeks.