PDA

View Full Version : Le’Veon Bell thinks Bengals, other teams try to hurt him

RuthlessBurgher
05-24-2016, 03:35 PM
Le’Veon Bell thinks Bengals, other teams try to hurt him

Posted by Josh Alper on May 24, 2016, 1:52 PM EDT

Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell was on the field doing individual drills with his Steelers teammates on Tuesday, something that hasn’t been the case since he tore his MCL in a November 1 game against the Bengals.

Bell’s injury became a talking point in the war of words between the teams after the Steelers took issue with Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict’s reaction to the hit that injured Bell. On Tuesday, Bell revisited that game and said he felt that members of the Bengals other than Burfict were trying to hurt him during the game.

“I don’t think it was just [Burfict]; it was like the whole team was really out there trying to like twist my ankles and do little dirty stuff in between the piles,” Bell said, via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Bell added that the Bengals aren’t the only team that tries to “take me out of the game.”

“Umm, a couple, but obviously a lot of teams in our division really play that same way, so obviously I know that — I just was kind of ignorant to that at first because I didn’t think people played like that,” Bell said.

Bell said those experiences taught him to take “nothing for granted” once he returns to a full workload. He expects that to happen at training camp, which would keep him right on track for a return to the lineup in Week One.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/24/leveon-bell-thinks-bengals-other-teams-try-to-hurt-him/

Slapstick
05-24-2016, 04:19 PM
He's right.

feltdizz
05-24-2016, 04:25 PM
just like we try to hurt other players with hard hits..

it's football.

RuthlessBurgher
05-24-2016, 05:10 PM
just like we try to hurt other players with hard hits..

it's football.

Huge difference between inflicting pain via a big hit and an obvious intent to injure like Burfict twisting Cam Newton's leg.

SteelCrazy
05-24-2016, 05:15 PM
I hate that he brought it up. I feel the Bengals will try even harder to hurt him.

squidkid
05-24-2016, 05:37 PM
STFU bell.
you are letting the bengals know they are in your head.
ill be curious to see how bell performs when we play them

8467thekraken
05-24-2016, 05:46 PM
The only way through this is by force.

He must assume the role of wrecking ball when he plays them...

...with a little Baryshnikov mixed in.

fordfixer
05-25-2016, 12:13 AM
The only way through this is by force.

He must assume the role of wrecking ball when he plays them...

...with a little Baryshnikov mixed in.

May the Force be with him

feltdizz
05-25-2016, 01:05 PM
Huge difference between inflicting pain via a big hit and an obvious intent to injure like Burfict twisting Cam Newton's leg.

Cam isn't Leveon Bell...

Slapstick
05-25-2016, 05:06 PM
Cam isn't Leveon Bell...

Nope. Bell was actually injured by Burfict.

Rara
05-25-2016, 11:29 PM
Bell doesn't need to make excuses...or voice who hurt him. Go out and hurt them back..bulldoze them over (physically) or make a joke out of them by juking them out of their shorts.