PDA

View Full Version : Notes from Rookie Minicamp

phillyesq
05-09-2016, 12:16 PM
Nothing earth shattering, but it's something in a slow patch of the off-season. One interesting note is that the Steelers only had a first round grade on one safety - Keanu Neal.

http://www.observer-reporter.com/20160509/looking_back_at_steelers_rookie_mini-camp#.VzCoNmWLE0J.twitter

Oviedo
05-09-2016, 03:24 PM
I think less info has come out of mini camp this year than any other time that I can remember

phillyesq
05-09-2016, 05:09 PM
I agree - usually you read a bit more about somebody here or there who flashed. Not that it amounts to anything, but it gives you something to read. This year, I believe we learned that Burns and Smith both look like athletes, and that Hargrave has a Hamptonesque posterior...

BradshawsHairdresser
05-09-2016, 07:10 PM
This year, I believe we learned that Burns and Smith both look like athletes, and that Hargrave has a Hamptonesque posterior...

All of which we already knew before minicamp.:D

RuthlessBurgher
05-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Hargrave has a Hamptonesque posterior...

I like big butts and I cannot lie...;)

fordfixer
05-09-2016, 11:46 PM

T.M.I..............:shock:

Slapstick
05-10-2016, 12:00 AM
T.M.I..............:shock:

What?

You other brothers can't deny...

Captain Lemming
05-10-2016, 12:01 AM

In all of the write ups on this kid.....NEVER seen quite the frequency of comments about somebodies backside. Dude is getting Kardashian, JLo level recognition.

Normally including the word "BUM" when describing a player is a bad thing. Not here. :)

phillyesq
05-10-2016, 09:17 AM
In all of the write ups on this kid.....NEVER seen quite the frequency of comments about somebodies backside. Dude is getting Kardashian, JLo level recognition.

Normally including the word "BUM" when describing a player is a bad thing. Not here. :)

It's quite remarkable. The quote below is from Wexell's write-up on minicamp:

And he has what scouts like to call a "big bubble." I hate to say I noticed, but it's hard not to when he's downfield among DBs while chasing the ball, which seems to already be a habit for the rookie.

RuthlessBurgher
05-10-2016, 10:08 AM

I'm waiting for a scout to write, "Hargraves could balance a champagne glass on his posterior and break the internet." :shock:

RuthlessBurgher
05-10-2016, 10:10 AM
What?

You other brothers can't deny...

Red beans and rice didn't miss him...