PDA

View Full Version : The All Important Uniform Numbers for the 2016 Draft Class

RuthlessBurgher
05-05-2016, 10:33 AM
Subject to change after the 90 man offseason roster gets trimmed down to the ultimate 53 man roster, of course...

25 Artie Burns
28 Sean Davis
79 Javon Hargrave
65 Jerald Hawkins
41 Travis Feeney
82 DeMarcus Ayers
46 Tyler Matakevich

Oviedo
05-05-2016, 10:54 AM
I hate LBs having numbers in the 40s plus some of the previous owners I could think of

25 Artie Burns (Ryan Clark)
28 Sean Davis(Chris Hope-"I hope not)
79 Javon Hargrave(Trai Essex)
65 Jerald Hawkins(Faneca and John Jackson)
41 Travis Feeney
82 DeMarcus Ayers (John Stallworth)
46 Tyler Matakevich

RuthlessBurgher
05-05-2016, 11:16 AM
Faneca was only 65 for his first 2 years in the league. He was 66 for the rest of his career.

Why did you post "I hope not" after Chris Hope? He had a solid NFL career.

Slapstick
05-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Faneca was only 65 for his first 2 years in the league. He was 66 for the rest of his career.

Why did you post "I hope not" after Chris Hope? He had a solid NFL career.

And a ring as a starter for us...

papillon
05-05-2016, 04:23 PM
I think, its been so long, that the year that Franco and Rocky were injured in the game (Baltimore I think and if I remember correctly the game in which a plane crashed into Memorial stadium in Baltimore) leading up to the Oakland Raider AFCCG that #46 was Reggie Harrison and he was the only back to dress that day. The Steelers couldn't much on offense and lost to the Raiders. I'm not 100% sure, but I think #46 was an RB named Reggie Harrison. with Franco and Rocky, the Steelers may have been back-to-back-to-back champions.

Pappy

skyhawk
05-08-2016, 07:33 PM
79 seems odd for Hargrave. I am used to 90's now. Who were the last Dlineman in the 70's? Hoke, Henry?

62 was odd for McCullers too. Wonder how they come up with who gets what #?

Edit: Whoops. I just checked the roster and McCullers is 93 now.

Iron City Inc.
05-09-2016, 12:28 PM
I think, its been so long, that the year that Franco and Rocky were injured in the game (Baltimore I think and if I remember correctly the game in which a plane crashed into Memorial stadium in Baltimore) leading up to the Oakland Raider AFCCG that #46 was Reggie Harrison and he was the only back to dress that day. The Steelers couldn't much on offense and lost to the Raiders. I'm not 100% sure, but I think #46 was an RB named Reggie Harrison. with Franco and Rocky, the Steelers may have been back-to-back-to-back champions.

Pappy
That was the game with the crash. It happened just after the game ended and at least most fans were gone. Small 2 seat type but shocking to say the least.