PDA

View Full Version : Who would you take if you could take any player in this draft?

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
04-27-2016, 08:04 PM
If the Steelers had first pick, who would you take? Top 5 choices...

Mine would be:

Jalen Ramsey - I don't think the Steelers will go CB in the first because I don't think that they will have value at 25. Ramsey would be that value.

Joey Bosa - DE rotation? OLB? Who cares? Get this kid on the field and let him play

Deforest Buckner - Don't think he gives us the same option to drop to OLB as Bosa, but will be a beast up front

Leonard Floyd - Let one Georgia OLB replace another one.

Laremy Tunsil - Plug and play tackle, better than any other on the roster.

Bonus pick - Goff/Wentz - It is early to grab a first overall franchise QB, but if one (or two) are available in a QB driven league then you can't completely ignore that.

Steelwolf
04-27-2016, 08:12 PM
Shaq lawson .....dudes a beast

RuthlessBurgher
04-27-2016, 09:05 PM
The "win now" in me would be tempted to pick Jalen Ramsey, but in the best interest of the franchise in the long term, I'd end up taking Carson Wentz instead. I still say he's the best QB to come out since Andrew Luck, and I'll stand by that. You don't pass that up.

Oviedo
04-27-2016, 10:02 PM
Deforest Buckner

Vernon Butler

Myles Jack

Shawn
04-27-2016, 10:17 PM
Deforest Buckner

Vernon Butler

Myles Jack

Joey Bosa...he's going to be very special.

BradshawsHairdresser
04-28-2016, 12:13 AM
If the Steelers had first pick, who would you take? Top 5 choices...

Mine would be:

Jalen Ramsey - I don't think the Steelers will go CB in the first because I don't think that they will have value at 25. Ramsey would be that value.

Joey Bosa - DE rotation? OLB? Who cares? Get this kid on the field and let him play

Deforest Buckner - Don't think he gives us the same option to drop to OLB as Bosa, but will be a beast up front

Leonard Floyd - Let one Georgia OLB replace another one.

Laremy Tunsil - Plug and play tackle, better than any other on the roster.

Can't argue with those picks.

Sword
04-28-2016, 08:00 AM
The "win now" in me would be tempted to pick Jalen Ramsey, but in the best interest of the franchise in the long term, I'd end up taking Carson Wentz instead. I still say he's the best QB to come out since Andrew Luck, and I'll stand by that. You don't pass that up.

Agreed ....Carson Wentz would be the guy if we could grab him for Ben's replacement in 3-5 years...And we would if he was on the board at 25.......

feltdizz
04-28-2016, 08:19 AM
Dodd... people on here said he would be gone before we pick but most mocks have him as a late first rounder.

phillyesq
04-28-2016, 08:43 AM
Jalen Ramsey for me, please. Whether a corner or a safety, he'd go a long way towards solving the problems in the secondary.

Shawn
04-28-2016, 08:53 AM
Jalen Ramsey for me, please. Whether a corner or a safety, he'd go a long way towards solving the problems in the secondary. Great pick. Ramsey is the real deal.

RuthlessBurgher
04-28-2016, 10:03 AM
Dodd... people on here said he would be gone before we pick but most mocks have him as a late first rounder.

This thread topic has nothing to do with who might be gone before we pick or whether someone is viewed as a late first rounder...it's simply asking if you could take one guy...any guy...from this draft, who would that guy be?

SteelDecipher
04-28-2016, 10:07 AM
Its Jalen Ramsey.

Potentially the best player in the draft, at a position of serious need.

No other option, imo.

feltdizz
04-28-2016, 10:54 AM
This thread topic has nothing to do with who might be gone before we pick or whether someone is viewed as a late first rounder...it's simply asking if you could take one guy...any guy...from this draft, who would that guy be?

and I said who it was..

leave me alone:mad:

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
04-28-2016, 05:14 PM

The problem with picking Wentz is that if Ben has 4-5 years left, we lose him before he ever sees the field, or, we have to grant him a huge contract without having much of an idea as to what he is.

Only the Colts are so lucky as to have their franchise QB on a good team go down, the team then finish last, and another franchise QB available at #1.

dreegking
04-28-2016, 05:47 PM
Dido. Agreat elite talent meets a great need. Perfection.

Iron City Inc.
04-28-2016, 05:54 PM
Ramsey would be a great fit.

8467thekraken
04-28-2016, 05:59 PM
Ramsey or Buckner.

Too tough to call.