PDA

View Full Version : Bernards Fumble Question

Terrible Towlie
01-10-2016, 01:10 AM
We won and that's all that matters. Highly intoxicated, but the end of this game was a joke. As everybody is basically saying how the Bengals gave this game away, when Bernard was knocked out and we clearly recovered the ball and are heading down field to score a TD, a whistle seemed to be blown way too late. Basically had the referee did what they have been doing and letting the play, play itself out, we would be up 22-0 at that point and the ending we clearly saw wouldn't have happened. Maybe I was too drunk and arn't thinking clearly, but it wasn't brought up once.

Here we go baby!

SteelerOfDeVille
01-10-2016, 01:12 AM
they blew the whistle early, actually. clock had stopped as he headed upfield. I was eyeballing it and mad that they had blown it dead. having said that, he mighta shazier mighta been down anyway. think he was touching Bernard as he recovered.

pittpete
01-10-2016, 01:14 AM
They didnt call it a fumble. We had to challenge

winwithd
01-10-2016, 01:14 AM
We won and that's all that matters. Highly intoxicated, but the end of this game was a joke. As everybody is basically saying how the Bengals gave this game away, when Bernard was knocked out and we clearly recovered the ball and are heading down field to score a TD, a whistle seemed to be blown way too late. Basically had the referee did what they have been doing and letting the play, play itself out, we would be up 22-0 at that point and the ending we clearly saw wouldn't have happened. Maybe I was too drunk and arn't thinking clearly, but it wasn't brought up once.

Here we go baby!
Yes I agree. I think it should have been a TD. But we would not have had that ending. It somehow seems like justice the way Cincy was behaving all week and then during the game.

SteelerOfDeVille
01-10-2016, 01:16 AM
They didnt call it a fumble. We had to challenge
correct. and the officials blew it there... they are instructed to let it go and review later