PDA

View Full Version : Did Wolfie on Steeler radio give any clues to DW's ankle?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Was anyone listening to Steeler radio during the game (calling @kindle'!)? Sometimes W sees/hears things on the sidelines that the national announcers don't know about ...

Oviedo
01-03-2016, 06:42 PM
I'm betting on the dreaded "High ankle sprain"

Ghost
01-03-2016, 06:45 PM
ESPN posted a pic of Williams in a boot (mid calf) congratulating the team at the end of the game. Hopefully precautionary.

SteelCrazy
01-03-2016, 06:56 PM
All Wolfie said was what Tomlin sai in the presser which was nothing.

Steelwolf
01-03-2016, 07:30 PM
Dw tweeted " See you next week steeler nation!!#stairwayto7 #playoffs" I hope that means he's good to go

Flasteel
01-03-2016, 08:11 PM
I saw Williams jog back onto the field in full uniform at some point in the 4th quarter. I thought he might even renter the game based on that camera shot, but that was the last I saw of him. If he had a high ankle sprain or even anything severe, there is no way he would have jogged back on the field in full uniform.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-03-2016, 08:21 PM
I saw Williams jog back onto the field in full uniform at some point in the 4th quarter. I thought he might even renter the game based on that camera shot, but that was the last I saw of him. If he had a high ankle sprain or even anything severe, there is no way he would have jogged back on the field in full uniform.

FLA, except for the win, this is the best news of the day.

Very hopeful!!

winwithd
01-03-2016, 08:23 PM
I heard someone say it looked like a Big Ben type foot sprain, can't remember where and it was nothing official. From the looks of the replay I could see that as a possibility.

Captain Lemming
01-03-2016, 08:25 PM
FLA, except for the win, this is the best news of the day.

Very hopeful!!

Well.....I think it the JETS LOSS qualifies as better news. :)
But I get the point, I don't think we beat anybody with our other RBs.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Well.....I think it the JETS LOSS qualifies as better news. :)
But I get the point, I don't think we beat anybody with our other RBs.

Whoops, you got me there! Yup, it would be so sweet if DW could be in and effective next week.

SidSmythe
01-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Once BELL went down I can honestly say everytime I saw DW get tackled I'd hold my breath looking at his past. If he can't go next week we are in trouble.