PDA

View Full Version : Legend of polamalu mock draft 1.0 rate it!

legend of polamalu
04-17-2015, 08:25 PM
1ST ROUND: Kevin Johnson CB WF

2ND ROUND: H. KIKAHA OLB WASH.

3RD ROUND: Steven Nelson CB OR ST

4TH ROUND: Jeff Heuerman TE OSU

5TH ROUND: Matt Jones RB FLORIDA

6TH ROUND: J. SAMPLE S Louiville

6TH ROUND: S. DIGGS WR MD

7TH ROUND: JORDAN WILLIAMS DE TN

Thoughts? I like these guys and it meets our most pressed needs. I do hope we get a few undrafted off lineman that can help as backups in the future.

I also like Alex Carter in the 3rd if Nelson is not there.

hawaiiansteel
04-17-2015, 08:44 PM
I would be very happy to see us draft both Kevin Johnson and Steven Nelson...:Boobs

SteelCrazy
04-17-2015, 08:57 PM
Johnson misses tackles too often, I'd like to get a better CB in the first if there's one there.

SidSmythe
04-17-2015, 11:00 PM
I like it ... works for me

Iron City Inc.
04-18-2015, 10:32 AM
Hitting our 2 most glaring needs early would be excellent. The value picks of Heuerman and Sample in the middle rounds where those 2 imho will both be solid starters one day even if they aren't stars would be a big plus.
Alex Carter is a zone corner with solid skills.Your DL type of corner. Butler is a bit of a wild card with how he will have our corners play.
Nice work LoP.

Oviedo
04-18-2015, 10:57 AM
Very impressive although I would be tempted to add another pass rusher or DL in about Round 4 or 5

hawaiiansteel
04-18-2015, 08:20 PM
Johnson misses tackles too often, I'd like to get a better CB in the first if there's one there.

such as :?:

Shawn
04-18-2015, 08:33 PM
B+...............

legend of polamalu
04-18-2015, 09:25 PM

I Like Peters if we can control the rage. Also if Shane Ray drops he would be a nice option.

Going away from Corner if we had to pick between Beasley or Ray...who would be the pick? I heard Beasley has bust potential.

RuthlessBurgher
04-18-2015, 09:41 PM
I Like Peters if we can control the rage. Also if Shane Ray drops he would be a nice option.

Going away from Corner if we had to pick between Beasley or Ray...who would be the pick? I heard Beasley has bust potential.

Shouldn't matter. Beasley will likely come off the board in the top 10 and Ray in the top 15.

legend of polamalu
04-18-2015, 09:52 PM
Shouldn't matter. Beasley will likely come off the board in the top 10 and Ray in the top 15.

I thought the same thing...but I have seen Ray projected in mid to late first round. So he may be there. Beasley less of a chance but still could slip.

Shawn
04-19-2015, 07:19 AM
Shouldn't matter. Beasley will likely come off the board in the top 10 and Ray in the top 15. If anyone not named Peters falls hard in this draft it will be Beasley.

Iron City Inc.
04-19-2015, 07:56 AM
If anyone not named Peters falls hard in this draft it will be Beasley.
I felt Gregory was top 10 for sure prior to smoke issue. He could also take that long term stay in the green room. If he was there at 22 with Peters and Collins he would be tough to pass up.

The Man of Steel
04-19-2015, 12:13 PM
I have to give this mock draft a solid 'B' grade.

grotonsteel
04-19-2015, 04:03 PM
I like the draft except Rd 2 pick. I think H Kikaha will fall. He has medical concerns.

hawaiiansteel
04-19-2015, 04:14 PM
I like the draft except Rd 2 pick. I think H Kikaha will fall. He has medical concerns.

I totally agree, I read some teams have taken him off their board completely because of those medical concerns.

combine that with his very slow 40 time and I wouldn't be shocked at all if he drops like a rock...

flippy
04-19-2015, 04:21 PM
I generally like most of the picks. The only one I'm not sure about is the first rounder. When I was looking at who might be there in the 1st, I think that's the hardest pick of all the rounds. It usually seems like a much easier pick to me in most years. Just not this year.

Johnson may be perfect. He's a great athlete. But there's something about him that reminds me of Ricardo Colclough.

BradshawsHairdresser
04-19-2015, 05:53 PM
1ST ROUND: Kevin Johnson CB WF

2ND ROUND: H. KIKAHA OLB WASH.

3RD ROUND: Steven Nelson CB OR ST

4TH ROUND: Jeff Heuerman TE OSU

5TH ROUND: Matt Jones RB FLORIDA

6TH ROUND: J. SAMPLE S Louiville

6TH ROUND: S. DIGGS WR MD

7TH ROUND: JORDAN WILLIAMS DE TN

Thoughts? I like these guys and it meets our most pressed needs. I do hope we get a few undrafted off lineman that can help as backups in the future.

I also like Alex Carter in the 3rd if Nelson is not there.

Hits many of our needs. Looks good on paper.

Rara
04-19-2015, 11:28 PM
Marcus Peters or Jalen Collins in the first.

I like the Heurman pick and the Diggs pick in the sixth

hawaiiansteel
04-19-2015, 11:32 PM
Marcus Peters or Jalen Collins in the first.

I think it will be Marcus Peters, Jalen Collins or Kevin Johnson in the first round...

Rara
04-19-2015, 11:36 PM
I think it will be Marcus Peters, Jalen Collins or Kevin Johnson in the first round...

I'm fine with that.