PDA

View Full Version : Hawks performance-enhancing drug issues

Sword
01-21-2015, 03:25 PM
Don't let the Hawks off so easy ......

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9364711/richard-sherman-seems-seattle-seahawks-ped-problem
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000211224/article/jim-harbaugh-noticing-seattle-seahawks-ped-issues

birtikidis
01-21-2015, 03:27 PM
and the people responsible were held accountable. now hold the *'s accountable

Sword
01-21-2015, 03:28 PM
and the people responsible were held accountable. now hold the *'s accountable

My judgment will go when they have found somebody guilty! the hawks were found guilty.....

birtikidis
01-21-2015, 03:31 PM
The evidence showed that there were PED's, just like the evidence shows there were 11 of 12 balls deflated.
WILL the NFL find the *'s guilty or will they sweep it under the rug like the last time they deflated game balls?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/21/report-colts-had-inflation-concerns-in-november-matchup-with-patriots/

Slapstick
01-21-2015, 03:34 PM
Who cares? Old news...it's also a poor defense...it never worked when I was a kid and used it on my parents to deflect attention toward a sibling...it ain't working now...

7 UP
01-21-2015, 03:36 PM
Sword, you are pretty much a Pats Troll at this point. There are two other threads for you to defend the Patriots in. Do you really need a third?

If you want to root for the Patriots Im sure they have Patriot Boards where you can go and pretend Bill Belichick is not a cheater, and receive a better response.

BTW, before you even start, this thread is not about the Seahawks. Its about you defending the Patriots because everybody else cheats too. You aint foolin anybody.

buccoray61
01-21-2015, 03:38 PM
Sword, you are pretty much a Pats Troll at this point. There are two other threads for you to defend the Patriots in. Do you really need a third?

If you want to root for the Patriots Im sure they have Patriot Boards where you can go and pretend Bill Belichick is not a cheater, and receive a better response.

BTW, before you even start, this thread is not about the Seahawks. Its about you defending the Patriots because everybody else cheats too. You aint foolin anybody.

Post of the year Kudos!!!!!

feltdizz
01-21-2015, 03:38 PM
Don't let the Hawks off so easy ......

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9364711/richard-sherman-seems-seattle-seahawks-ped-problem

What the hell sword?

We hate the Pats*

That's it.. that's all. WE hate them and anyone hitched to their wagon.

Sword
01-21-2015, 03:41 PM
Who cares? Old news...it's also a poor defense...it never worked when I was a kid and used it on my parents to deflect attention toward a sibling...it ain't working now...

not a very good statement...

A team in the Superbowl that showed in the past they broke the rules and now you say it should be ignored in
an argument about the other teams questionable rule breaking that is going against them in Superbowl......

Bias?

feltdizz
01-21-2015, 03:43 PM
can someone direct me to the ignore button?

Slapstick
01-21-2015, 03:44 PM
not a very good statement...

A team in the Superbowl that showed in the past they broke the rules and now you say it should be ignored in
an argument about the other teams questionable rule breaking that is going against them in Superbowl......

Bias?

What are you talking about?

Give me a report of Seahawks using PEDs in 2015 and you will have a point...

Until then, you are just blowing smoke...

Again, it didn't work on my parents...it is a separate issue (in the past, no less!) and does not mitigate in any way, shape or form what the Pats* have allegedly done...

Sword
01-21-2015, 03:48 PM

Not a pats troll, you can think that all you want but untrue... Lets just be fair, that is my point!!!!

7 UP
01-21-2015, 03:49 PM
can someone direct me to the ignore button?

Dont ignore this fool.

You know what? Screw you Sword!!! Your beloved Patriots screwed the Steelers out of 2 AFC championships with their cheating. That 01' Steeler team was one of my favorite Steeler teams of all time. And I will never no just how good they could have been because Belichick had spys on the Steelers sidelines. Remember the quote "Its easy when you know all the answers before the test"??? How dare you come here and defend that piece of garbage.

Sword
01-21-2015, 03:50 PM
What are you talking about?

Give me a report of Seahawks using PEDs in 2015 and you will have a point...

Until then, you are just blowing smoke...

Again, it didn't work on my parents...it is a separate issue (in the past, no less!) and does not mitigate in any way, shape or form what the Pats* have allegedly done...

your kidding right...once a ped user always a ped user...just because they didn't test them doesn't mean they are not using....they just find different ways to do it...

birtikidis
01-21-2015, 03:52 PM
your kidding right...once a ped user always a ped user...just because they didn't test them doesn't mean they are not using....they just find different ways to do it...
in one thread you say that we shouldn't judge them because of spygate (essentially, not a quote) and here you say that since he did once.. he must always be doing it. EVEN THOUGH the NFL increases tests and makes a player submit to more random testing after a violation. he must be guilty since he did it that once...

Sword
01-21-2015, 03:57 PM
Dont ignore this fool.

You know what? Screw you Sword!!! Your beloved Patriots screwed the Steelers out of 2 AFC championships with their cheating. That 01' Steeler team was one of my favorite Steeler teams of all time. And I will never no just how good they could have been because Belichick had spys on the Steelers sidelines. Remember the quote "Its easy when you know all the answers before the test"??? How dare you come here and defend that piece of garbage.

ah the personnel attacks, you lost your argument....they were my Steeler team as well ......
I do dare..But my defense stance was against people jumping to conclusions before proof and people don't like it.......

feltdizz
Dont ignore this fool.

I'm getting dumber by the minute reading his nonsense.

birtikidis
what's really interesting is how you defend them even though they did the same thing against THE SAME TEAM earlier this year. How stupid can they be?

Sword
01-21-2015, 03:59 PM
in one thread you say that we shouldn't judge them because of spygate (essentially, not a quote) and here you say that since he did once.. he must always be doing it. EVEN THOUGH the NFL increases tests and makes a player submit to more random testing after a violation. he must be guilty since he did it that once...

good point I did say that...I do believe drug use is a whole other beast but, I concede on that....

feltdizz
01-21-2015, 03:59 PM
ah the personnel attacks, you lost your argument....they were my Steeler team as well ......
I do dare..But my defense stance was against people jumping to conclusions before proof and people don't like it.......

so you watched your team lose and you were still happy because your team won?

Sword
01-21-2015, 04:00 PM
what's really interesting is how you defend them even though they did the same thing against THE SAME TEAM earlier this year. How stupid can they be?

haven't read that yet and was unaware...

feltdizz
01-21-2015, 04:00 PM
good point I did say that...I do believe drug use is a whole other beast but, I concede on that....

just flapping in the wind.

Sword
01-21-2015, 04:02 PM
so you watched your team lose and you were still happy because your team won?

don't remember the events of that year....I will say it's hard to be fan of both I get into huge arguments with pat fan relatives
when they are saying things about the Steelers....

feltdizz
01-21-2015, 04:04 PM
don't remember the events of that year....I will say it's hard to be fan of both I get into huge arguments with pat fan relatives
when they are saying things about the Steelers....

you sure you weren't in a room arguing with yourself?

Steelers fan in the 1st and 3rd qtr, Pats fan in the 2nd and 4th qtr?

Sword
01-21-2015, 04:07 PM
you sure you weren't in a room arguing with yourself?

Steelers fan in the 1st and 3rd qtr, Pats fan in the 2nd and 4th qtr?

nope Steeler fan the whole game.....

birtikidis
01-21-2015, 04:08 PM
Trust me Sword, I'm not questioning your fandom, but I think it's time to call a spade a spade and admit that Bellicheat is a greasy, slimey SOB. He needs to be fired or Kraft is going to go down in history with crap all over his face.
Myself, I just want the game that I love to be honest and in order to do that, you have to remove the parts that are rotten.

Sword
01-21-2015, 04:11 PM
Trust me Sword, I'm not questioning your fandom, but I think it's time to call a spade a spade and admit that Bellicheat is a greasy, slimey SOB. He needs to be fired or Kraft is going to go down in history with crap all over his face.
Myself, I just want the game that I love to be honest and in order to do that, you have to remove the parts that are rotten.

If he is part of this tampering, I have no problem with him being fired, I did mention some very harsh things in the other post that should happen if he and the pats are guilty.

birtikidis
01-21-2015, 04:13 PM
If he is part of this tampering, I have no problem with him being fired, I did mention some very harsh things in the other post that should happen if he and the pats are guilty.
I think Kraft needs to do damage control either way. His teams are getting a bad rep because of one guy.

birtikidis
01-21-2015, 04:14 PM
and we've learned one thing, the NFL doesn't care if the Head Coach knows about bounties or spying or whatever, if Sean Peyton can get suspended for a year, even though he knew nothing about what went on, Bellicheck needs the same treatment.

feltdizz
01-21-2015, 04:21 PM
I think Kraft needs to do damage control either way. His teams are getting a bad rep because of one guy.

as long as Kraft is winning he doesn't care.

Slapstick
01-21-2015, 04:28 PM
The only reason the Pats** are cheating is to offset the advantage that the other team has...because, of course, the other team is cheating...

BradshawsHairdresser
01-21-2015, 05:34 PM
and we've learned one thing, the NFL doesn't care if the Head Coach knows about bounties or spying or whatever, if Sean Peyton can get suspended for a year, even though he knew nothing about what went on, Bellicheck needs the same treatment.

:Clap:Clap:Clap:Clap:Clap:Clap:Clap:Clap:Clap