PDA

View Full Version : Legarrette in the SB

Shoe
01-19-2015, 06:33 PM
I hate the fact that Legarrette has quit his way into the SB. i.e. He quit his way into a once in a lifetime opportunity! Not only that, missing his presence (in the BAL game) likely had an effect on the end to our season.

If such a thing as karma does exist, he loses, the Spygate curse stays alive, and the Seahawks go back-to-back. Go Seahawks!

Sword
01-19-2015, 06:43 PM
Blame Tomlin and the coaches for not playing him more........
Go Pats hate the hawks.......

phillyesq
01-19-2015, 06:51 PM

Are you on the right board? From your posts it sure sounds like you are a Pats* fan.

Shawn
01-19-2015, 06:55 PM
You can't be a Steelers fan and root for the Pats. That would be like a Buckeye rooting for Michigan.

hawaiiansteel
01-19-2015, 07:03 PM
Go Pats*

fixed that for you, you forgot the asterisk...

Sword
01-19-2015, 07:06 PM
You can't be a Steelers fan and root for the Pats. That would be like a Buckeye rooting for Michigan.

Sure I can, father military..moved my whole life, from Boston became Steeler fan in the 70's when I was 12 while in Germany....

7 UP
01-19-2015, 07:40 PM

BS! Blount played plenty. He played behind a superior back. The only thing I blame the Steelers for is not going out and bringing in another back after Blount was released. The Steelers poor planning is what killed them in the Baltimore game, not the loss of Blount.

bostonsteeler
01-19-2015, 11:09 PM
BS! Blount played plenty. He played behind a superior back. The only thing I blame the Steelers for is not going out and bringing in another back after Blount was released. The Steelers poor planning is what killed them in the Baltimore game, not the loss of Blount.

Agreed. That was lousy coaching/FO strategy. I cant imagine which other team would run the risk of running through the trailing end of a season without a valid no. 2 RB.

steelblood
01-19-2015, 11:27 PM
Oh, go buy a pacifier for your QB and a muzzle for his wife

hawaiiansteel
01-20-2015, 02:35 AM
The Steelers poor planning is what killed them in the Baltimore game, not the loss of Blount.

I actually thought it was getting dominated on both lines of scrimmages that killed us against the Ravens...

Sword
01-20-2015, 09:56 AM

I never said, that the loss was because we didn't have Blount....We will never know if playing Blount more would have made a difference one way or another but, we can see that Blount was a power horse in the playoff game that has
taken him to the SuperBowl...

I agree, that the game plan for that game was terrible...

eniparadoxgma
01-20-2015, 10:15 AM
I agree with this: http://dkonpittsburghsports.com/2015/01/19/newsviews-blount-carries-pats-super-bowl/

ikestops85
01-20-2015, 02:44 PM
I agree with this: http://dkonpittsburghsports.com/2015/01/19/newsviews-blount-carries-pats-super-bowl/

and I agree with you agreeing with that because I agree with that therefore I agree with you. :cool:

RuthlessBurgher
01-21-2015, 02:20 PM
I hope Blount gets the opportunity to leave the field early in disgust during the upcoming Super Bowl (just like his coach left the Super Bowl field early when his team was beaten by the Giants a few years back).