PDA

View Full Version : Adam podlesh

JIMBO
01-15-2015, 10:44 AM
Is this guy still with us? I know he didn't show up for camp last year because of some problem at home. Might be worth a try again because I view Brad Wing as erratic to say the least.

K Train
01-15-2015, 10:48 AM
Podlesh was highly erratic with the bears....i think Wing can be the guy, he wasnt perfect but he can still improve his consistency

steelsnis
01-15-2015, 11:57 AM
Not sure of the numbers but I actually thought Wing had is best game of the season in the playoff game vs. the Ravens. Seemed to do well pinning them back deep and he flipped field position a few times. I have no issue with him moving forward.

Iron City Inc.
01-15-2015, 01:20 PM
Wing had a 43.7 average in 14. He is capable but I would bring in competition for him. At camp I was clocking his hang time with Kozora (it gets slow at Latrobe once in a while) and the kid had a bunch of 5.0's but that's practice with no rush no hostile crowd and 85 degrees. Didn't see enough of those boomers during the season. Can he get better? Sure and that would be great but imho bring in another leg and let the best man win the job.

hawaiiansteel
01-15-2015, 02:10 PM
I think we should trade up in the draft for a punter...:stirpot

7 UP
01-15-2015, 03:20 PM
I actually think Brad Wing showed some promise. Lets just keep him from throwing late game passes into coverage.