PDA

View Full Version : Gonna be an interesting run

Starlifter
12-29-2014, 11:11 PM
Has any team faced a more experienced run of opponents through the post season? By my calculation, when the steelers win #7 in Phoenix EVERY team they face will have recently won a Super Bowl and have a super bowl winning qb.

Baltimore - check
broncos (manning) check
pats - check

then against (likely) Seahawks or packers. Check.

This is gonna be epic!!!

BradshawsHairdresser
12-29-2014, 11:18 PM
Gonna be a short run (I fear), if they don't get Bell back.

Flasteel
12-29-2014, 11:24 PM
Gonna be a short run (I fear), if they don't get Bell back.

While I don't pretend to know the extent of Bell's injury, it sounds like the worst case scenario is he would miss the next game. We can beat Baltimore wihout Bell. Sure, it'd be preferrable to have him out there, but as long as our line is doing their job, the Rats simply can't hang with our offensive firepower.

I'm very cool with sitting Bell if there's any chance of worsening the injury or preventing him from fully heeling by the following week.

BradshawsHairdresser
12-29-2014, 11:40 PM
While I don't pretend to know the extent of Bell's injury, it sounds like the worst case scenario is he would miss the next game. We can beat Baltimore wihout Bell.

I'm not as confident about that as you are. Even if he's not racking up yards, LB has great value as a blocker, and just having him out there does a bit to keep the Rats' D "honest" (hard to type those words together). I'd feel a whole lot better about this game if Bell is ready to go.