PDA

View Full Version : Just a welcome back to the land of the living for Ruthlessburgher!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-29-2014, 10:49 PM
I remember your hard travels the last time you went to a night game at Heinz, so I gotta ask ...

Another episode of having to sleep in some dodgy rest area late Sunday night/early Monday AM on the highway between Heinz Field and NEPA? Another zombie day after getting back home at 5AM after the game??

But ...what a game to have watched in person ... first AFC North Championship in years!!

Worth it? (H*** Yeah!!!)

Welcome back! :-)

RuthlessBurgher
12-30-2014, 02:47 PM
Thanks, SASF! I brought my 10 year old daughter to this game, so we got a hotel in Pittsburgh Sunday night, then I called off work on Monday and took her to the Carnegie Science Center for the day. She had a great time and was screaming along with the rest of us bleacher crazies whenever we were on defense. Great time indeed (much better than that zombie drive home overnight earlier this season).

Oviedo
12-30-2014, 06:51 PM
Thanks, SASF! I brought my 10 year old daughter to this game, so we got a hotel in Pittsburgh Sunday night, then I called off work on Monday and took her to the Carnegie Science Center for the day. She had a great time and was screaming along with the rest of us bleacher crazies whenever we were on defense. Great time indeed (much better than that zombie drive home overnight earlier this season).
Much safer too. Don't know how you do that crazy night driving stuff. Best part is you had quality time with your daughter...that is priceless.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-30-2014, 10:10 PM
So how was it live, Ruth? What was the crowd like when Bell went down? When we recovered their fumble as they were driving towards our RZ? When Ben hammered the nail in the coffin with the killer score to AB?

When did they play Renegade ... Did it work?

Enquiring minds want to know!