PDA

View Full Version : Numero uno baby!!!

Cinnjerm3000
12-14-2014, 10:56 PM
Didn't think I'd see it this soon, but as of week 15 the Steelers are the #1 ranked offense in the league (yards). I realize it doesn't always mask the team's deficiencies on defense, but it's a good feeling knowing that the team can win shoot outs. Regardless of what happens the rest of the season, I think I can speak for most in my belief that the team's future is bright.

ikestops85
12-14-2014, 11:36 PM
I wonder how a certain someone feels about the old golf coach now. I'm sure he'll attribute it all to Ben.

papillon
12-14-2014, 11:40 PM
I wonder how a certain someone feels about the old golf coach now. I'm sure he'll attribute it all to Ben.

Please don't goad him into yet another username.

Pappy

hawaiiansteel
12-15-2014, 01:00 AM
I wonder how a certain someone feels about the old golf coach now.

Todd Haley is only accomplishing this because of Bruce Arians' players...

Eich
12-15-2014, 09:03 AM

I'm sure he'll hold with his "I told you so's" until anything bad happens.

Please don't goad him into yet another username.

Pappy

I don't get the multiple username thing. Is it a joke? Or is he actually trying to cover who he is or make everyone think he's being banned a dozen times? His writing style and broken-record agenda gives him away instantly.

flippy
12-15-2014, 10:05 AM
We're 6th in points scored too which is surprising as well given how we seem to be a little inefficient in the Red Zone at times.

Our D though, is 19th in yardage and 20th in points given up.

Hopefully we can just keep getting better.

feltdizz
12-15-2014, 10:11 AM

I blame the golf coach

bostonsteeler
12-15-2014, 10:24 AM
We're 6th in points scored too which is surprising as well given how we seem to be a little inefficient in the Red Zone at times.

Hopefully we can just keep getting better.

It could have been better still, if a couple of the RZ drops/ints (Martavis Bryant, for one) had been converted. Regardless, a pretty good showing.

feltdizz
12-15-2014, 10:52 AM
It could have been better still, if a couple of the RZ drops/ints (Martavis Bryant, for one) had been converted. Regardless, a pretty good showing.

that was a tough one for Bryant to haul in. I wish he was able to get his other hand up but you also have to give the defender credit for knocking the ball away at the last second.

bostonsteeler
12-15-2014, 11:12 AM
that was a tough one for Bryant to haul in. I wish he was able to get his other hand up but you also have to give the defender credit for knocking the ball away at the last second.

He also dropped one that hit him plumb in the hands, and ran a shallow route on another resulting in a falling int at the 1. The kid has a little growing to do. He's going to be a beast next year with a year behind him. We've had other drops by others in the EZ as well, IIRC.

Sugar
12-15-2014, 11:21 AM

I wonder if this season will be Haley's last in Pittsburgh? There is always a run on coaches at the end of the year and I think he might have just put himself back in demand.

RuthlessBurgher
12-15-2014, 11:37 AM

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there...:)

Oviedo
12-15-2014, 12:46 PM

Very well done. That is good. Too bad our defensive coordinator can't do it with "his players":stirpot