PDA

View Full Version : Jason Worilds- Does he stay or does he go?

Iron City Inc.
12-11-2014, 09:24 PM
Saw we had a Arthur Moats thread recently and it got me thinking about what happens with JW this off season. How much will he want? What is he worth? Does signing him keep us from taking a shot at Revis?
Looked up some lb salaries and ballpark numbers for 14 look like this ...Mathews 12.7 Ware 11.7 Willis 8.7 Suggs 7.8 Bowman 7.75 Von Miller 6.6 Cushing 5.3 and for what it's worth Moats is a f/a next year too and he makes 730k this year. Worlids and Moats are both 26 and should they both walk we could drafting olb early again in 15.
I'm on the fence on this all depending on the price. So lets kick the tires on what to do with this 2010 draft pick.

Slapstick
12-11-2014, 09:49 PM
It depends. If LeBeau retires, what defense will the Steelers run?

7 UP
12-11-2014, 10:44 PM
No way JW comes back IMHO. The reason being that he has not proven himself to be more valuable to this defense than JJ or Moats. JW is a serviceable starter at best. If he would sign for a serviceable stater deal he could return. But, someone will overpay for him, and I doubt it will be us. I would not be a bit surprised to see another OLB 1st round pick in 15'.

SteelCrazy
12-12-2014, 07:44 AM
Worilds is ok just as 7 UP said. He is not worth 10 million a season, but I'm glad they got the chance to see it for themselves. Scheme got him 2 sacks this year and 5 last year (they were all unblocked). I'm starting to think that our F.O. doesnt review tape and they go off of gut feelings and stats.

Oviedo
12-12-2014, 09:41 AM
While maybe not the intention, the Steelers have allowed Worilds to play himself into an affordable contract. Unless he gets on fire the next several weeks he has shown his value to be something the Steelers likely could afford. I would like to see him come back for a fair price because we essentially have nothing else at OLB. Moats is a rotational player and who knows what J Jones will ever be? Neither may be better than Worilds ever. I would hate to see us be forced to use another high draft pick on yet another OLB who we can wait two years to see if they can produce.

papillon
12-12-2014, 11:05 AM
While maybe not the intention, the Steelers have allowed Worilds to play himself into an affordable contract. Unless he gets on fire the next several weeks he has shown his value to be something the Steelers likely could afford. I would like to see him come back for a fair price because we essentially have nothing else at OLB. Moats is a rotational player and who knows what J Jones will ever be? Neither may be better than Worilds ever. I would hate to see us be forced to use another high draft pick on yet another OLB who we can wait two years to see if they can produce.

I would expect another OLB drafted in round 1 or 2 yet again in 2015. I can't see avoiding it at this point. Rounds 1 and 2 will in all likelihood be CB and OLB not sure of the order, but they have to be the leading candidates at this point. The defensive line seems to be maturing game by game, the secondary is just a train wreck at this point and OLB is only average. The offense is looking good, they will need a backup running back, but those can be had on the third day of the draft; TE might get some consideration as well, maybe another project LT just to push the current tackles. This draft is almost certainly going to be defense strong.

Pappy

Oviedo
12-12-2014, 01:44 PM
I would expect another OLB drafted in round 1 or 2 yet again in 2015. I can't see avoiding it at this point. Rounds 1 and 2 will in all likelihood be CB and OLB not sure of the order, but they have to be the leading candidates at this point. The defensive line seems to be maturing game by game, the secondary is just a train wreck at this point and OLB is only average. The offense is looking good, they will need a backup running back, but those can be had on the third day of the draft; TE might get some consideration as well, maybe another project LT just to push the current tackles. This draft is almost certainly going to be defense strong.

Pappy

What you describe is a dangerous situation we have ourselves in. If we keep focusing on defense in the draft and consider the offense as an afterthought we are going to wake up with real problems on the offense too. The Offensive Line is still middle of the pack by NFL standards (RT, LG and LT could be upgraded). Our TEs are trending downward as Heath gets older and we may go off a cliff if Heath is injured and we have nobody who is the future. As you pointed out we have no depth at RB, but that has become a commodity position so less concerned. WR is great as long as A Brown stays healthy. I'd hate to think what happens if he gets hurt especially given the downward trend at TE. My concern selling out at the top of the draft on defense is that no matter how people try to spin it we never know what we have for 2-3 years. Look at how long it took Heyward to come into his own. We still have no idea what J Jones is going to be but realistically can't project beyond average to good. Don't know about Shazier yet. We can't just focus on fixing a defense that IMO may not have a talent problem as much as a structural problem in a league that has radically changed on offense the past 4-5 years. Just dumping draft pick after draft pick on defense until the miracle occurs and the "just right" combination of players comes together could take years or never happen. I hope the front office keeps balance in the draft helping both sides of the ball.

phillyesq
12-12-2014, 03:44 PM
What you describe is a dangerous situation we have ourselves in. If we keep focusing on defense in the draft and consider the offense as an afterthought we are going to wake up with real problems on the offense too. The Offensive Line is still middle of the pack by NFL standards (RT, LG and LT could be upgraded). Our TEs are trending downward as Heath gets older and we may go off a cliff if Heath is injured and we have nobody who is the future. As you pointed out we have no depth at RB, but that has become a commodity position so less concerned. WR is great as long as A Brown stays healthy. I'd hate to think what happens if he gets hurt especially given the downward trend at TE. My concern selling out at the top of the draft on defense is that no matter how people try to spin it we never know what we have for 2-3 years. Look at how long it took Heyward to come into his own. We still have no idea what J Jones is going to be but realistically can't project beyond average to good. Don't know about Shazier yet. We can't just focus on fixing a defense that IMO may not have a talent problem as much as a structural problem in a league that has radically changed on offense the past 4-5 years. Just dumping draft pick after draft pick on defense until the miracle occurs and the "just right" combination of players comes together could take years or never happen. I hope the front office keeps balance in the draft helping both sides of the ball.

The only position on offense worthy of a premium pick is a new TE to groom behind Heath. Unless a franchise LT falls to you, but you aren't going to find that drafting where the Steelers will pick. The Steelers gave Gilbert a boatload of money; they aren't going to draft a RT early. Foster is reliable, and while far from elite, Beachum is a league average LT.

Even if the adopt your beloved 4-3, they still need upgrades throughout the secondary. They'd also need to find 4-3 DEs - a bunch of them. In any defensive system, you need the right combination of players.

We don't know what we have in Shazier and Jones because they have been hurt this year. Just like we didn't know what we had with DD after his rookie year.

papillon
12-12-2014, 03:56 PM

I think the offensive line is young and improving week by week, there really isn't a glaring weakness on the O-line currently. Yes, there are times the tackles take turns not playing well, but Beachum is the 7th rated LT in the NFL, the interior is kicking @ss right now and Gilbert and Adams are holding down the fort at RT. If a RT tackle would drop to wherever the Steelers draft in round 2 I wouldn't be opposed to that, it wouldn't be my favorite pick in round 1. Ben, Bell and Antonio make up for some of the deficiency on the O-line and they're all still good to go for another 4-5 years with Ben being the oldest.

The defense needs a CB and OLBs or CB/Safety and DEs if you switch to 4-3 the Steelers don't appear to have a Tampa 2 safety on the team. I'll be shocked if an offensive player is drafted in rounds 1 or 2. Of course, there is free agency and you never know what might happen there with a cap increase, a Ben restructure and Jason Worilds being offered vet minimum or barely above the mimimum, the Steelers may have some nice money to spend in free agency.

I just can't see offense being taken with a premium pick, it might be offense heavy in rounds 4 through 7, but not premium picks, IMO.

Pappy

steelblood
12-12-2014, 05:03 PM
3 years 12 million or goodbye

ramblinjim
12-12-2014, 06:31 PM
Worilds has indeed played his way into a middle of the road contract. I don't think he'll stay as you don't get paid $10M by the team one year and $2M the next. Just my .02.

brazilsteel
12-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Don't expect splash signings this offseason, we'll be short on cap space.

hawaiiansteel
12-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Don't expect splash signings this offseason, we'll be short on cap space.

we'll free up $10 million if we don't re-sign Worilds plus the cap will rise next year...

brazilsteel
12-12-2014, 08:01 PM
we'll free up $10 million if we don't re-sign Worilds plus the cap will rise next year...

Yes, the cap is expected to rise to 140M, but also, next year is the first year of Pouncey's, Brown's, Gilbert's and Cortez's contracts.
2014 cap table: http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/cap/
2015 cap table: http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/cap/2015/
Some moves that may be considered: cutting Cam Thomas (would free 1,5M), Troy's retirement (3,75M), Keisel's retirement (1,5M).
With those moves, the Steelers would have around 12M on cap space.

hawaiiansteel
12-12-2014, 09:05 PM
The Steelers cannot afford to overpay Worilds, but they might

By diehardsteelerfan625 on Dec 12 2014

Jason Worilds has been about as consistent this year as the Steelers are when facing teams with a lesser record. After the 2013 NFL Season, Worilds was given a 1-Year/$9.7 Million Tender in the hopes that he could build off of his 8 sack 2nd Half. However, that has not been the case as he only has 4.5 sacks so far through 13 games this season (which is good for 2nd on the Steelers behind Cam Heyward's 5). There have been periods where he has looked unstoppable (the Colts game for instance comes to mind), but he has proven he should not be counted on as a starter and is better suited to be part of a rotation.

In my opinion, the Steelers' biggest problem on Defense hasn't been their Cornerbacks, contrary to popular belief. If anyone remembers correctly, we won Super Bowl XLIII with arguably the same level of Cornerback play (Though with William Gay and Ike Taylor's roles reversed). The difference was that that year we had 51 total sacks. FIFTY ONE! This season we have an abysmal 24 total sacks. I think that will be the reason why the Steelers might overpay Worilds to keep him. The issue is that we simply have no one else on the roster to take his place and developing Pass Rushers takes time in this Defense. Dick Lebeau and Mike Tomlin are notoriously stubborn for having rookies ride the bench even if they could be able to contribute in certain situations. Personally, I think that Worilds shouldn't be paid a penny more than 3-years/$15-18 Million. However, I have a feeling that they might pay him along the lines of 4-Years/$25-30 Million based on their desperation to keep him on the roster.

The Steelers have fully transitioned from a Defensive stalwart to an Offensive Powerhouse. No longer are we in the days where we could win games on Defense alone. I know this saying has been said a lot over the past few years, but it is truer now than it has ever been: These aren't your Daddy's Steelers.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2014/12/12/7383521/the-steelers-cannot-afford-to-overpay-worilds-but-they-might

BradshawsHairdresser
12-12-2014, 09:10 PM
Does Worilds stay or go? It all depends on the money he wants. If he wants star money, he's gone. If he'll be content with a more reasonable deal, he might get to stay. He's not worth his current salary, that's for sure.

papillon
12-13-2014, 10:00 AM
Is he even worth the 5-6 million that the behindthesteelcurtain article mentions? That seems like a boatload of dough for an inconsistent OLB in a 3-4 defense. At this point I'd rather see him walk and go with Moats and Jones and possibly pick up another mid-level OLB in free agency, unless he'll take something 2-3 million.

Pappy

8467thekraken
12-13-2014, 11:41 AM
Yes, the cap is expected to rise to 140M, but also, next year is the first year of Pouncey's, Brown's, Gilbert's and Cortez's contracts.
Some moves that may be considered: cutting Cam Thomas (would free 1,5M), Troy's retirement (3,75M), Keisel's retirement (1,5M).

I say let it rip on all 3 of those retirements. Taylor, too. Keisel will be 37 next year and coming off a bad injury. Gonna be missed. Taylor is 35 next year and Troy will be 34.

Thanks for playing, Worilds. Good luck elsewhere unless you come back for peanuts.

We need an impact player in the secondary in a very big way. I am hoping there is a S or CB sitting there at #32 that has fallen.

RuthlessBurgher
12-14-2014, 03:00 AM

That money will likely be spent extending the contracts of Ben, Heyward, and Beachum beyond 2015.

brazilsteel
12-14-2014, 10:04 AM
That money will likely be spent extending the contracts of Ben, Heyward, and Beachum beyond 2015.

But the following year (2016 season), the year those contracts would start, the Steelers would free 8,5M on cap space. (Woodley dead money)

NorthCoast
12-14-2014, 10:27 AM
The Steelers cannot afford to overpay Worilds, but they might

In my opinion, the Steelers' biggest problem on Defense hasn't been their Cornerbacks, contrary to popular belief. If anyone remembers correctly, we won Super Bowl XLIII with arguably the same level of Cornerback play (Though with William Gay and Ike Taylor's roles reversed). The difference was that that year we had 51 total sacks. FIFTY ONE! This season we have an abysmal 24 total sacks. ..............................................

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2014/12/12/7383521/the-steelers-cannot-afford-to-overpay-worilds-but-they-might

Been my opinion since before the season started. Without a pass rush, no CB today will be successful on a consistent basis. Not that our CBs don't have problems, but they are magnified 10X by a weak DL.

SidSmythe
12-14-2014, 11:10 AM
The best thing that can happen to the team is:
- Worilds ends the season on a rampage. 6 sacks down the stretch and make some plays in the post season. Therefore another team pays him and we don't move forward with another dead 5 yr 25 million player who has a very good chance of not living up to it.

hawaiiansteel
12-14-2014, 07:40 PM
how was this sack that was negated a penalty?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B42agrpIUAA-enn.jpg:large

fordfixer
12-14-2014, 07:48 PM

Good question :confused:

DukieBoy
12-14-2014, 07:53 PM

The Refs mistook him for James Harrison?

feltdizz
12-14-2014, 08:01 PM
It was a great hit by Worilds but he needs to work on his strip sack technique. The ball should be out on a hit like that

Moonie
12-14-2014, 08:23 PM
He got robbed on that play. We all did. There should be a background investigation of that Ref, test for LSD, how much time he spends with bookies, etc. That was just wrong. How is that tackle by Worilds against the rules?

Eddie Spaghetti
12-14-2014, 08:27 PM
there was a worse one called in the seatlle/San Fran game

Its just todays NFL

7 UP
12-14-2014, 08:31 PM
Its just todays NFL

Bingo! It wouldnt even shock me if there was a fine. Why not, the NFL can do whatever it wants.

Flasteel
12-14-2014, 08:45 PM
The call against Worilds was criminal. It betrayed the essence of the game and there cannot be room for this kind of egregious ass-raping of the sport. At the very least, these plays need to be reviewed and I can only hope this particular one will serve as a battle cry for a step in that direction.

hawaiiansteel
12-14-2014, 08:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/n9xMol9.gif

SteelCrazy
12-14-2014, 09:01 PM
For nano second Worilds helmet is in the neck area.....

Slapstick
12-14-2014, 09:06 PM
Only because Ryan's head snapped forward...

bostonsteeler
12-14-2014, 09:19 PM
Heck, Worilds was looking *straight* all the time. Classic technique, text book.
Guess they have to rewrite the textbooks now.

Shoe
12-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Does Worilds stay or go? It all depends on the money he wants. If he wants star money, he's gone. If he'll be content with a more reasonable deal, he might get to stay. He's not worth his current salary, that's for sure.

You're assuming that there will be (star money) suitors. I don't see it.

He will certainly still get a good deal from someone... I think he will get offers probably 20-30% less than he made this year. In that case, I would stay say auf wiedersehen to him. The guy is not appreciably better than Moats, who we can have at half the price.

The thing with Worilds is that he is not a playmaker. In other words, he doesn't step up when you need him most, he doesn't set a tone, etc. He is good... when the rest of the team is playing good. He's that kind of player.

papillon
12-14-2014, 11:53 PM
He got robbed on that play. We all did. There should be a background investigation of that Ref, test for LSD, how much time he spends with bookies, etc. That was just wrong. How is that tackle by Worilds against the rules?

He hit him too hard, you have to flag that tackle in today's NFL.

Pappy

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-15-2014, 01:01 AM
Watching the game I wondered if he was concussed from the way he got up, and watching that bounce on the turf in the vid above makes me think he probably was.

I was thinking at the time they should take him off and do neuro tests, but no, just throw a flag.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-15-2014, 01:59 AM

Worilds isn't currently on the books for next year, so no money is freed up.

Chadman
12-15-2014, 02:02 AM
Not sure how the Worilds thing will play out. I doubt the Steelers overpay him, I'm not convinced there isn't a team out there that will overpay him.

If they can retain Moats, and either draft a rookie or perhaps contemplate moving Shazier outside, the Steelers could pick up an OLB like Ahmad Brooks from the 49ers (who are going to need to release players, let alone re-sign players, to a cap friendly deal. He's not a 'great' OLB, but he brings attitude & plays his responsibilities well. And at 30ish, he gives the Steelers a year or 2 to develop another OLB to replace him.

I'm not 100% comfortable with Moats starting, but in a rotation, he's very valuable.

I'm in favour of moving Shazier outside, a la Chad Brown of the past, to let his speed & athletisism be taken advantage of. Vince Williams/Sean Spence can handle the ILB duties.

hawaiiansteel
12-15-2014, 03:03 AM
Worilds isn't currently on the books for next year, so no money is freed up.

semantics.

this year we are paying Worilds almost $10 million and next year we won't be which frees up the almost $10 million to be spent elsewhere...

SteelCrazy
12-15-2014, 05:42 AM
Only because Ryan's head snapped forward...

True, but the ref has to make a decision. He doesnt have the benefit of replay. Goodell ruined the game, this is the outcome.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-15-2014, 11:58 AM
semantics.

this year we are paying Worilds almost $10 million and next year we won't be which frees up the almost $10 million to be spent elsewhere...

The Steelers currently have 37 players under contract at around $135M next year. The cap is projected to be around $140M. We can figure the LOLB budget already spent on Woodley for next year, as he counts over $8M towards the '15 cap.

There is already a lot of heavy lifting to be done by the FO in order to get the team ready to compete. Some room will come naturally (retiring Troy saves $3.75M, cutting Cam Thomas saves $2M, Keisel saves $1.5M), and other space may come from making a decision (Miller, extending Ben, signing Heyward).

Point is, if the team wants a high priced OLB, then room has to be made. It isn't simply a matter of slotting another player into Worilds salary.

Oviedo
12-15-2014, 12:37 PM
I'm not sure how we can't resign Worild. Again yesterday he was the only OLB who was applying pressure. The ROLB position with Moats and Jones was essentially a non-factor and that is the premier pass rushing position. Thank goodness for Cam Heyward. I'd love to see what he could do in a defense where rushing the passer is first priority.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-15-2014, 01:09 PM
I'm not sure how we can't resign Worild. Again yesterday he was the only OLB who was applying pressure. The ROLB position with Moats and Jones was essentially a non-factor and that is the premier pass rushing position. Thank goodness for Cam Heyward. I'd love to see what he could do in a defense where rushing the passer is first priority.

It all comes down to salary demands. Last year, The Ravens signed Elvis Dumervil to a 5 year, $26M deal. Now, while their 3-4 is not exactly the same, he has been disruptive and productive this year. Even if you discount the fact that he is surrounded by better players, having a guy at his price ticket would be favorable compared to whatever amount Worilds might be thinking.

I don't know who else is available this off-season, but several vets jumped into new defenses this year and are producing. For Worilds, if the price aint right, he can go.

SS Laser
12-15-2014, 01:24 PM
It all comes down to salary demands. Last year, The Ravens signed Elvis Dumervil to a 5 year, $26M deal. Now, while their 3-4 is not exactly the same, he has been disruptive and productive this year. Even if you discount the fact that he is surrounded by better players, having a guy at his price ticket would be favorable compared to whatever amount Worilds might be thinking.

I don't know who else is available this off-season, but several vets jumped into new defenses this year and are producing. For Worilds, if the price aint right, he can go. Just looking at price yes he can walk and keep Moats. But a up grade is very needed and will improve the D a bunch. Just not sure who to grab in FA if Worilds wants to much $.

Oviedo
12-15-2014, 01:48 PM
Just looking at price yes he can walk and keep Moats. But a up grade is very needed and will improve the D a bunch. Just not sure who to grab in FA if Worilds wants to much $.
Why would anyone believe another starter-capable quality FA would want less than Worilds? Why would we waste valuable FA dollars on someone who is essentially another back-up like Moats?

phillyesq
12-15-2014, 03:18 PM
Why would anyone believe another starter-capable quality FA would want less than Worilds? Why would we waste valuable FA dollars on someone who is essentially another back-up like Moats?

Moats may be essentially a backup, but he has four sacks to 4.5 for Worilds (or 5.5 if you include his hit on Ryan). Worilds is on his way to putting up Clark Haggans type numbers, without being as solid of a run defender. How much do you want to pay for that?

SteelerOfDeVille
12-15-2014, 06:07 PM
He hit him too hard, you have to flag that tackle in today's NFL.

Pappy
Loved Tomlin's interview at halftime. BRILLIANT wordsmithing. Something like: He didn't hit him in the head/neck and he kept his eyes on his target (i.e., didn't use the crown). Oh yea... I'm for protection of QBs... :-)

Translated to: it was NOT a penalty, we know that AND I can say that using the right words, but, I'm not gonna get fined if I say it this way.

It was a textbook tackle. Face to chest, wrap up.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-16-2014, 10:31 AM
Loved Tomlin's interview at halftime. BRILLIANT wordsmithing. Something like: He didn't hit him in the head/neck and he kept his eyes on his target (i.e., didn't use the crown). Oh yea... I'm for protection of QBs... :-)

Translated to: it was NOT a penalty, we know that AND I can say that using the right words, but, I'm not gonna get fined if I say it this way.

It was a textbook tackle. Face to chest, wrap up.

Exactly, but it also has to come with the attitude that today refs will make bad calls to err on the side of QB protection. Those bad calls will happen and you have to accept it, overcome, and move on.

RuthlessBurgher
12-16-2014, 11:36 AM
We need the Belichick challenge rule in effect next year...coaches still get the same number of challenges, but can challenge absolutely anything, including helmet to helmet penalties and pass interference calls.

fezziwig
12-16-2014, 05:58 PM
Worilds can go...

hawaiiansteel
12-16-2014, 06:12 PM
Ask Ed: How Often Does Worilds Rush QB?

By Ed Bouchette Pittsburgh Post-Gazette about

Good morning,

--- YOU: What has happened to Jason Worilds this season regarding his low two or three sack totals? Last year after starting he played well and some of his sacks came against opposing All-Pro offensive tackles such as Joe Thomas of the Cleveland Browns. Is it a different defensive scheme or have opposing offensive tackles "figured him out" as they say? I don't see the Steelers defense being that effective without good 3-4 linebackers who rush the passer well on a consistent basis.

ED: Worilds told me after six games that he was not rushing the passer as often as he did last season, so I went to Pro Football Focus to see how they had it. They do a good job of charting the number of plays, and they break down when a defender rushes the passer or covers a receiver on passing downs. After six games, according to their count, Worilds rushed the quarterback 57.1 percent of the time. Last season, he rushed 79 percent of the time.

After six games, Worilds told me this about having to cover receivers more often in 2014 than he did in 2013, “I would hope that they know that I rush the passer, so if they put me out of position, they do it knowing that they’re taking me out of position to make plays.”

Since then, Worilds has rushed the quarterback more often and his percentage is up to 69.8 rushing and 30.2 covering for the season. That still pales to last season’s 79 percent rushing (an 11.6 percent drop), but it’s a lot more than the 57.1 he had after six games. The numbers after 14 games for Worilds, according to PFF: 372 pass rushes, 161 pass coverages.

As for rating Worilds, PFF has him at a plus 5.5 on his pass rushes; last year, they had him at a plus 5.1, so he has been consistent in that regard in their analysis. However, they do not rate him as the Steelers best pass rusher. That goes to defensive end Cam Heyward, who comes in at plus 10.2. James Harrison is 8.0. Then comes Worilds at 5.5 followed closely by Arthur Moats at 5.3.

http://sportsblogs.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers-steelers-blog/2014/12/16/Ask-Ed-How-Often-Does-Worilds-Rush-QB/stories/201412160002

Chadman
12-16-2014, 06:30 PM
If they are dropping Worilds into coverage more, maybe the argument for Shazier to OLB carries more weight...

hawaiiansteel
12-19-2014, 09:34 PM
Jasom Worilds wasn't fined for his hit on Matt Ryan:

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/12...-qb-matt-ryan/

hawaiiansteel
12-21-2014, 07:39 PM
2 sacks by Worilds today!! :Clap