PDA

View Full Version : Steeler inactives

buccoray61
09-21-2014, 07:19 PM
Landry Jones,Martavis Bryant,Dri Archer,B.W Webb,Wesley Johnson,Ramon Foster,Daniel McCullers

Eddie Spaghetti
09-21-2014, 07:30 PM
damn. was hoping foster could go

buccoray61
09-21-2014, 07:37 PM
Listening to the pre=game radio. They said while Lance Moore will play,it will be only be in four wide sets. Justin Brown will start in the slot.I'm with the radio guys,when they said,they don't get the love for Justin Brown.

Flasteel
09-21-2014, 08:16 PM
When you can't figure out how to stop the run or pressure the pocket, I find it hard to understand how McCullers continues to be in sweats. At the very least, this guy commands double-teams. Maybe what we saw out of him in preseason isn't an accurate reflection of where the coaches think he is. But can he add more value than Cam Thomas? I would think so.

Iron City Inc.
09-21-2014, 08:53 PM
When you can't figure out how to stop the run or pressure the pocket, I find it hard to understand how McCullers continues to be in sweats. At the very least, this guy commands double-teams. Maybe what we saw out of him in preseason isn't an accurate reflection of where the coaches think he is. But can he add more value than Cam Thomas? I would think so.
I'm with you on this. CT has not done it in preseason or first two games. He didn't have much of a camp either for what it's worth.

Rara
09-21-2014, 09:54 PM
Take Justin Brown out and put in Dri Archer...damn.

RuthlessBurgher
09-21-2014, 09:58 PM
Take Justin Brown out and put in Dri Archer...damn.

If Dri had a healthy ankle...but he doesn't yet.

Rara
09-21-2014, 10:01 PM
Bryant has to be better than Justin Brown...he sucks.