PDA

View Full Version : Two - IT

sick beats
07-16-2014, 06:10 PM
I think this guy could be a monster. Watch out. Heyward on one side, Tuitt on the other. Pop dat thang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twZ2sZAqnyM

K Train
07-16-2014, 06:50 PM
Its going to rival Sheldon Richardson and Mo Wilkerson.

Both our guys are beasts, i see a lot of Richard Seymour in both of them

papillon
07-17-2014, 01:20 PM
Hey Ovi, Tuitt lined up at DT a couple times, it's time to go back to the 4-3. :stirpot :p

Pappy

sick beats
07-17-2014, 01:35 PM
Hey Ovi, Tuitt lined up at DT a couple times, it's time to go back to the 4-3. :stirpot :p

Pappy

He CAN play DT in a 4-3, but I don't see that as the plan. LeBoo is still around, so that means the 3-4 will be as well. 2-it can be special, if he is healthy. This D might just have gotten good again.

2-it McClendon Heyward
Allen Worilds Shazier Timmons JJ Ike
Troy Mitchell

Watch out

Rara
07-17-2014, 09:12 PM
He's going to be a stud, really like the pick!

sick beats
07-18-2014, 05:35 PM
He's going to be a stud, really like the pick!

Might have got a first round talent in 2nd round.

K Train
07-18-2014, 05:49 PM
I wouldnt have been surprised at all to see tuitt go in the top 20

skyhawk
07-19-2014, 12:10 AM
Of course, this was a year ago. Not the most recent season. He struggled with the injury and was pretty neutralized this season. We will see.

D Rock
07-19-2014, 08:20 AM
If we can get consistent pressure on the QB coming from both DE's that will make a huge difference for this defense.

NorthCoast
07-19-2014, 10:49 AM
Of course, this was a year ago. Not the most recent season. He struggled with the injury and was pretty neutralized this season. We will see.

Was going to mention the same thing. He is over a year removed from being the player in these highlights. Not expecting much from Tuitt early on.

sick beats
07-19-2014, 03:17 PM
Was going to mention the same thing. He is over a year removed from being the player in these highlights. Not expecting much from Tuitt early on.

He was hurt last year so 2012 was more indicative of what 2 it can do. I am confident he will return to form; why not?

Iron City Inc.
07-20-2014, 11:12 AM
Like this pick for a few reasons. First I believe 5T was a position of need and Tuitt is exactly what you want in that position. Quickness,ball awareness very good size at 6'5 1/2 312 or so. Secondly he had shown signs of being a higher draft pick surely a 1st rounder if not for the injury and weight gain issue as a jr. He is healthy now and his weight which I believe got to almost 330 is back to where it was when he was on top of his game in 12.
I'll be watching the d line closely at Latrobe next week. Lets hope we like what we see.

sick beats
07-20-2014, 01:01 PM
Like this pick for a few reasons. First I believe 5T was a position of need and Tuitt is exactly what you want in that position. Quickness,ball awareness very good size at 6'5 1/2 312 or so. Secondly he had shown signs of being a higher draft pick surely a 1st rounder if not for the injury and weight gain issue as a jr. He is healthy now and his weight which I believe got to almost 330 is back to where it was when he was on top of his game in 12.
I'll be watching the d line closely at Latrobe next week. Lets hope we like what we see.

If we end up with a solid NT (not sure if we will or not, we will see) out DL will be it's best since 2005 or 1995. I think these guys are going to actually get to the QB, more than we are used to seeing in our 3-4, and that will be a major luxury. 2-it really is quite perfect for the 3-4. Typically, I want us taking DE's later than the 2nd, but I am just fine with them spending a mid 2 on 2-it. He is gonna go beast mode. I think that DL is gonna make us all feel like chillin, like Wale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9M7XpHqeP0

Slapstick
07-20-2014, 04:13 PM
Tuitt and Heyward are guys who will stay on the line in a nickel or dime defense while an NT will come off...

They are guys with the size and length to play 5T but also with the motor to get after the QB on passing downs...in the new pass happy NFL, I have no problem expending premium picks on three-down DL...