PDA

View Full Version : A. Brown fires agent...a concern?

sick beats
04-29-2014, 04:34 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dcZbG?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=pittsburgh-steelers

This is a little curious. Either this means Drew is making a bigger cut and switching to new agent will give Brown a higher cut, or................it means AB already feels his current deal is too low and he is itching for a new deal.

I hope it's not the later. Although, I actually do think he is outperforming his current deal. He was Mr. Everything for us last year. I honestly think we lose 3-4 more games if he's not playing last year. Not only was he a clutch WR, he was also a darn good return guy.

Time will tell.

Oviedo
04-29-2014, 04:42 PM
It simply means it is cooler to have Jay Z as your agent because of the marketing and entertainment in roads he can provide. Rosenhaus is old school and Jay Z is new age.

sick beats
04-29-2014, 04:53 PM
It simply means it is cooler to have Jay Z as your agent because of the marketing and entertainment in roads he can provide. Rosenhaus is old school and Jay Z is new age.

I hope you're right. No doubt, it would be cooler to have Jay Z as your agent.

D Rock
04-29-2014, 08:53 PM
Star athletes can make a TON of money on endorsements and advertisements. AB is a charismatic guy - he probably feels Jay Z can take advantage of that and get him some nice paying gigs off the field.