PDA

View Full Version : Kubiak to be Ravens OC?

Oviedo
01-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Would not be a good thing for us. He was always a really good OC

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10358632/gary-kubiak-former-houston-texans-coach-favorite-baltimore-ravens-offensive-coordinator

squidkid
01-27-2014, 01:45 PM
yikes, i dont like the thought of that group scheming against us.

pfelix73
01-27-2014, 02:21 PM
Eh, no worries. Last time I looked, he was fired as Houston's HC and he didn't do anything there except regress. Besides...Ravens still have Flacco as their QB....

phillyesq
01-27-2014, 02:39 PM
He loves the cut block scheme, too. I'm sure that Yanda in particular is thrilled that he might get even more opportunities to go after the knees of an unsuspecting defender.

SS Laser
01-27-2014, 02:47 PM
I figure just as this board is happy about the Munchak signing who was just fired as a head coach. The Ravens fans will be pumped to have Kubiak as there OC. I have no idea how good a OC he was but good enough to become a head coach. They need a splash to replace there coach just as we did. Got to keep pace in the AFC north. :)

fordfixer
01-27-2014, 07:34 PM
I figure just as this board is happy about the Munchak signing who was just fired as a head coach. The Ravens fans will be pumped to have Kubiak as there OC. I have no idea how good a OC he was but good enough to become a head coach. They need a splash to replace there coach just as we did. Got to keep pace in the AFC north. :)
I think he called the plays in Houston