PDA

View Full Version : People call Collinsworth a hater but........

Captain Lemming
09-22-2013, 11:48 PM
He hasn't been for a LONG TIME. He just spun our position as being "just" 2 games out of first.
Years ago he was a hater but we are talking the 90s. Every time I see him do a game he seems to almost favor us in his commentary.

DukieBoy
09-22-2013, 11:53 PM
Collinsworth is OK by me. Used to hate, yes, but not lately. He knows the game and communicates it well.

papillon
09-22-2013, 11:55 PM
I like both, Collinsworth and Gruden, they know their stuff and Gruden is entertaining as hell.

Pappy

SteelBucks
09-23-2013, 12:06 AM
I like both, Collinsworth and Gruden, they know their stuff and Gruden is entertaining as hell.

Pappy

I agree. Simms, not so much.

DukieBoy
09-23-2013, 12:09 AM
I agree. Simms, not so much.

Sims is an absolute tool. I think he posts on here as a series of irritant posters who come and go.

Starlifter
09-23-2013, 12:30 AM
CC has been the best color guy for a few years now. fair minded, not a hater as far as I can tell and gives just enough props to his bengals (as he's expected to) to be respectful without being over the top.

gruden is entertaining - but he really is a cheerleader on steroids for every player. I would respect him more if he would point out the good with the bad - he's really all about the good.

LordVile
09-23-2013, 04:07 AM
same here. i always thought he was fair.. and treated us with respect. I like when he says things like "wow, he almost got his head taken off by that hit!"..

but then again, i only been a Steelers fan for 5 years.. Wasn't around to see him hating before, if he was..

LordVile
09-23-2013, 04:08 AM
CC has been the best color guy for a few years now. fair minded, not a hater as far as I can tell and gives just enough props to his bengals (as he's expected to) to be respectful without being over the top.

gruden is entertaining - but he really is a cheerleader on steroids for every player. I would respect him more if he would point out the good with the bad - he's really all about the good.

interesting point on Gruden.. now that i think about it, ur def right..

Mister Pittsburgh
09-23-2013, 06:54 AM
I was thinking the same thing listening to CC last night.