PDA

View Full Version : Will the Steelers make the Playoffs?

Discipline of Steel
09-12-2013, 06:52 AM
Last week I posted this poll and we had 4 predict a Super Bowl victory, 8 predicted playoffs and only 2 said out of the playoffs. I wonder what the curve looks like this week? I can personally guarantee at least 2 are still voting Super bowl...

feltdizz
09-12-2013, 08:46 AM
I picked playoffs... while this team looks atrocious I can't give up on them until they are eliminated. I'm hoping Haley proves me wrong and the O starts to click vs AFN opponents.

7 UP
09-12-2013, 10:54 AM
I voted Super Bowl. Every Super Bowl year had low points. We got ours out of the way early. Gotta keep the faith.

flippy
09-12-2013, 11:30 AM
This is a toughie.......hmmmmm

No it's not, SuperBowl or Bust baby!!!!!!!

Eich
09-12-2013, 11:44 AM
We started out incredibly awful. Shamefully awful. But we have some talented players and expect to get a few more into the mix in a month or so.

Anything can happen. By mid season last year, I would have bet $1,000 to anyone willing that the Rats would not win the super bowl.

But it really, really, really sux to start out the season in a hole in such embarassing fashion. You can swallow an opening day loss when the game is competitive. I hope the players all have as sour taste in their mouths as I do.

If they can't get up for Monday night against the Bungles, there could be some real dissension in the ranks.

SteelerOfDeVille
09-12-2013, 05:38 PM
I picked playoffs... while this team looks atrocious I can't give up on them until they are eliminated. I'm hoping Haley proves me wrong and the O starts to click vs AFN opponents.
what he said

bostonsteeler
09-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Last week I posted this poll and we had 4 predict a Super Bowl victory, 8 predicted playoffs and only 2 said out of the playoffs. I wonder what the curve looks like this week? I can personally guarantee at least 2 are still voting Super bowl...

SB baby! Now that they have their annual stinker out of the way..

Discipline of Steel
09-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Hope springs eternal! But we are starting to get a few on the side of losing record...

DukieBoy
09-12-2013, 09:34 PM
The only real choices are Super Bowl or no Super Bowl. It's Pittsburgh on the Steelers, expectations run that high (kind of that way with the Pens, too).

Jooser
09-12-2013, 09:45 PM
The only real choices are Super Bowl or no Super Bowl. It's Pittsburgh on the Steelers, expectations run that high (kind of that way with the Pens, too).

Atta boy Dukie, preach it brotha.

DukieBoy
09-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Amen, Joos!