PDA

View Full Version : Let's play, who gets injured next!?

steelblood
09-11-2013, 10:35 AM
Who will miss at least 2 games first?

1 Lamar Woodley (his hammy is looking pretty tight)
2 Troy Polamalu (with our luck, this is the year he stays healthy)
3 Big Ben (Adams and Gilbert are voting #3)
4 Emmanuel Sanders (he and the trainer are really good friends)

TD386Steel
09-11-2013, 10:52 AM
I'm to superstitious to play this game

JAR
09-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Seriously? WTH?

flippy
09-11-2013, 11:31 AM
A. James Harrison
B. Andy Dalton
C. AJ Green
D. Geno Atkins

Seriously F the Bengals!!!!! Just remember to believe. The impossible is possible. Seriously, just believe in these guys. No more let downs. We're all 0-1. Let's start this thing up right from scratch. Let's go hump some Bengals!!!!! Here kitty, kitty, kitty...

SteelerOfDeVille
09-11-2013, 11:37 AM
would like to pencil in Todd Haley...

flippy
09-11-2013, 11:42 AM
would like to pencil in Todd Haley...

Poll, who takes out Haley?

1. Tomlin
2. Ben
3. Decastro
4. Gilby
5. Dick
6. Art II
7. Armenian Crash

SteelerOfDeVille
09-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Poll, who takes out Haley?

1. Tomlin
2. Ben
3. Decastro
4. Gilby
5. Dick
6. Art II
7. Armenian Crash
LOL on the Armenian Crash... would he have a big ole Kardashin butt??

Jigawatts
09-11-2013, 11:57 AM
Limas Sweed

Chadman
09-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Haley inadvertently will take himself out. He'll call a bubble screen, Ben, moves to pass, DeCastro dives with his eyes cast downwards, crashes into Gilbert who falls over on top of Felix Jones, the taget of Ben's pass. The ball ricochets off Felix's helmet, Sander's alligators the catch, hits David Johnson in the grill, causing him to fall backwards into Tomlin, who is standing on the sideline facepalming & not watching the play, and as Tomlin falls, his flailing arms release the challenge flag, loaded with ballbearings, toward Haley, who is giggling like the Riddler over his hyper-intelligence, lodging itself in his throat. The intense coughing fit that follows causes Haley to get a runny nose & bloodshot eyes, combined injuries that he never recovers from fully.

AzStillers1989
09-11-2013, 06:56 PM
A. James Harrison
B. Andy Dalton
C. AJ Green
D. Geno Atkins

Seriously F the Bengals!!!!! Just remember to believe. The impossible is possible. Seriously, just believe in these guys. No more let downs. We're all 0-1. Let's start this thing up right from scratch. Let's go hump some Bengals!!!!! Here kitty, kitty, kitty...
I vote no one gets hurt from either team and the Steelers win by 2 touchdowns!!!:bungalssuck

Jooser
09-11-2013, 07:43 PM
Haley inadvertently will take himself out. He'll call a bubble screen, Ben, moves to pass, DeCastro dives with his eyes cast downwards, crashes into Gilbert who falls over on top of Felix Jones, the taget of Ben's pass. The ball ricochets off Felix's helmet, Sander's alligators the catch, hits David Johnson in the grill, causing him to fall backwards into Tomlin, who is standing on the sideline facepalming & not watching the play, and as Tomlin falls, his flailing arms release the challenge flag, loaded with ballbearings, toward Haley, who is giggling like the Riddler over his hyper-intelligence, lodging itself in his throat. The intense coughing fit that follows causes Haley to get a runny nose & bloodshot eyes, combined injuries that he never recovers from fully.

Epic. :D :Beer:bungalssuck

DukieBoy
09-11-2013, 09:10 PM
I'm thinking "OL Injury of the Week".

papillon
09-11-2013, 09:16 PM
I vote no one gets hurt from either team and the Steelers win by 2 touchdowns!!!:bungalssuck

For the Steelers to win by 14 points the Bengals would have to score -14. :p

Pappy

thor75
09-11-2013, 10:15 PM
what a horrible poll. I vote "e" for no one.

feltdizz
09-12-2013, 08:47 AM
Gilbert didn't get hurt in the first game... so he is due for a boo boo. Nothing serious tho...

Shoe
09-12-2013, 04:46 PM
All I know is that Velasco better get a Lloyds of London policy on his right leg. Not on the rest of his body... just his right leg

AzStillers1989
09-12-2013, 05:12 PM
For the Steelers to win by 14 points the Bengals would have to score -14. :p

Pappy
Lol Pap, even though ur suggesting the Steelers would be shut out it still made me laugh. I'm think we get a couple of picks and recover one or two fumbles getting 14 points off of em. Our D finds a way to hold em to only 10 and we add on a couple natural scoring drives for a 24-10 victory :tt1

eniparadoxgma
09-12-2013, 05:41 PM
I'm to superstitious to play this game

Seriously? WTH?

what a horrible poll. I vote "e" for no one.

I'm with the above. I'm hoping that we got our dose of injuries from hell covered in the first game.

Some funny stuff in this thread though.