PDA

View Full Version : The Press Conferences Are Awesome

flippy
04-27-2013, 11:45 AM
Haley was talking about Wheaton and he said he's way faster on the football field and game tape than his combine numbers. And then went on to say when you really like a kid, you actually root for him to put up bad combine numbers and run a slow 40.

And he seemed to get a good chuckle about Jarvis and Wheaton running so slow.

How fast is Wheaton? Haley was making it sound like his 4.45 40 was as bad for him as Jarvis's 4.9 was for him.

And if that's true, is Wheaton really faster than Austin for example?

SS Laser
04-27-2013, 11:51 AM
Haley was talking about Wheaton and he said he's way faster on the football field and game tape than his combine numbers. And then went on to say when you really like a kid, you actually root for him to put up bad combine numbers and run a slow 40.

And he seemed to get a good chuckle about Jarvis and Wheaton running so slow.

How fast is Wheaton? Haley was making it sound like his 4.45 40 was as bad for him as Jarvis's 4.9 was for him.

And if that's true, is Wheaton really faster than Austin for example?

Come on Flip were is the link?:Beer

calmkiller
04-27-2013, 11:52 AM
...........no

flippy
04-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Haley mentioned Kirby looks at what RBs do when no one's blocking for them. Made me think, we watch all these highlights, but coaches are actually watching the lowlights. And that's why it's hard for us to judge a player.

SteelerOfDeVille
04-27-2013, 01:18 PM
Haley mentioned Kirby looks at what RBs do when no one's blocking for them. Made me think, we watch all these highlights, but coaches are actually watching the lowlights. And that's why it's hard for us to judge a player.
I usually go watch the lowlights, too... usually, I'll pick a game and just watch the kid... they're all over youtube and it takes about the same amount of time as a highlight reel (5-10 min)... prolly why they like the guys I like... cuz I'm RIGHT - :p