PDA

View Full Version : Did the Steelers Organization get on the Madden Cover?

legend of polamalu
04-11-2013, 12:59 PM
I feel like we have had a little bit of bad luck of late and bad decision making.

Lose to Tebow and the Broncos in the 1st rnd of playoffs= Check

Lose Ben when we were 6-3, on a roll and Ben had talks of MVP= Check

Lose to the Bengals late last year which was our season even though we totally dominated them defensively=check

Ravens win Super Bowl=Check

Denver sends late fax, loses Dumerville...RAVENS SIGN=Check

Lose Mendy, Harrison, Hampton, Wallace, Starks, Colon, Lewis, W Allen with no replacements= Check

Matt Spaeth as our top off season signing=Check

James Harrison gone, looking only at AFC North Teams=Check

E Sanders signs with Pats, down to 1 legit receiver after having NFL's top Receiving crew=Check

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next on list---We draft another crap O lineman in the first round this year....Bengals sign J Harrison...Bradshaw goes to the Giants---UGGH

Shawn
04-11-2013, 01:01 PM
No need to panic. If Ben stays healthy this season we make the playoffs...that simple.

thor75
04-11-2013, 01:02 PM
On the bright side, I did like the new coaches we got in Mann (WR) and Bicknell (OL). Both needed upgrading imo :)

flippy
04-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Have you forgotten:

1. Plax, Cotch, and Brown - The 3 WRivers (or some other cool trio name)

2. The Not So Big Uglies - Our newer svelter offensive line where 400 lbs is no longer allowed

3. Woodley and Need a Breather start a new chapter of Overeaters Anonymous at Heinz Field

4. Ike invites the whole darn unconditioned team to work out with him this offseason @ Swaggin U

5. World Reknowned Calf Surgeon visits with TP

6. Ben's honeymoon wears off and he starts playing less satisfied again

7. Big Play Willie Gay is back. I know a lot of you guys don't like him, but if Carnell can make Keenan the terrible into a legit corner, I think he's gonna do bigger things for Gay.

8. And did anyone mention Matt Spaeth. $10 says the first time he catches the ball, every drunk at Heinz Field chants Heeeeeeeeeeeeath.

legend of polamalu
04-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Have you forgotten:

1. Plax, Cotch, and Brown - The 3 WRivers (or some other cool trio name)

2. The Not So Big Uglies - Our newer svelter offensive line where 400 lbs is no longer allowed

3. Woodley and Need a Breather start a new chapter of Overeaters Anonymous at Heinz Field

4. Ike invites the whole darn unconditioned team to work out with him this offseason @ Swaggin U

5. World Reknowned Calf Surgeon visits with TP

6. Ben's honeymoon wears off and he starts playing less satisfied again

7. Big Play Willie Gay is back. I know a lot of you guys don't like him, but if Carnell can make Keenan the terrible into a legit corner, I think he's gonna do bigger things for Gay.

8. And did anyone mention Matt Spaeth. $10 says the first time he catches the ball, every drunk at Heinz Field chants Heeeeeeeeeeeeath.

Thanks, that reminds me...Our best player last year out for at least 6 weeks of next season (Heeeeeeeath) = Check