PDA

View Full Version : AFC North 3 round Mock

thor75
04-06-2013, 03:21 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000157719/AFC-North-mock-draft

If Baltimore gets a top end WR to replace Boldin they will once again be tough to defend with Torrey Smith and Jacoby Jones.

I'm not sure Cincy jumps on Lacy at 21 like Brooks has it, but you never know.

Shoe
04-06-2013, 05:37 PM
I like that Kelce kid. The scouting report says he's a good blocker too! 3rd round would be nice value. I would strongly prefer a more versatile back than Le'veon Bell (e.g. Jon Franklin).

steelz09
04-06-2013, 07:17 PM
As of right now the Steelers are the 3rd best team in the division... or the 2nd worst team in the division. Depends on how you look at it. The Steelers get an F in free agency this year IMO.

as far as those mocks go... i don't like it.

feltdizz
04-06-2013, 07:28 PM
As of right now the Steelers are the 3rd best team in the division... or the 2nd worst team in the division. Depends on how you look at it. The Steelers get an F in free agency this year IMO.

as far as those mocks go... i don't like it.

F in FA? When have they ever graded high in FA besides the year we picked up Farrior?

steelz09
04-06-2013, 07:39 PM
I'm not like the media that ranks teams FA based on who they pickup. I'm more disappointed in the entire offseason management including signings cuts, extensions, paycuts (or lack thereof), etc

IMO, this offseason has been extremely poor. Who was signed... who was brought back.. who DIDN'T take a paycut....etc

Shoe
04-06-2013, 08:24 PM
I'm not like the media that ranks teams FA based on who they pickup. I'm more disappointed in the entire offseason management including signings cuts, extensions, paycuts (or lack thereof), etc

IMO, this offseason has been extremely poor. Who was signed... who was brought back.. who DIDN'T take a paycut....etc

It has nothing to do with free agency. Anyone who has watched this team the past couple years can tell you that (despite any "#1 ranking"), this defense is mediocre. They can't get off the field with any reliability (e.g. turnover margin). Offensively, I think we have much more potential if we can keep Ben healthy. (I think Decastro should be able to help this in '13.)

Rara
04-06-2013, 09:11 PM
I like both of their 3 round mocks!

Love Jarvis Jones being our consensus first rounder...but damn do I also like Patton or Bell being our second rounder!! Haven't heard much of this Kelce kid...but we need depth and Miller's replacement soon anyways.