PDA

View Full Version : Here's a true replacement for Wallace

D Rock
03-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Terrell Sinkfield

dude ran a 4.19 40 today at the Minnesota pro day (he played at Northern Iowa).

He's got great speed and adjusts to the ball much better than Wallace does. He looks like a true receiver with speed, not just a really fast guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMRdpwdoUxI

Chadman
03-05-2013, 08:17 PM
:D

Replace a 4000 career yard, 32 TD WR with a guy likely to go undrafted...

Al Davis still lives!!

If only it were that easy.

D Rock
03-05-2013, 08:22 PM

Al Davis still lives!!

did you watch the video? I'm more impressed by the skills this guy shows than the videos I saw of Wallace coming out of school...and I like Wallace.

flippy
03-05-2013, 08:29 PM
did you watch the video? I'm more impressed by the skills this guy shows than the videos I saw of Wallace coming out of school...and I like Wallace.

I've given up watching WRs in college. I thought Limas Sweed had one of the best skillsets of nearly any WR coming out of college and I was ecstatic we drafted him.

I really think WR is a dime a dozen position and comes down to how hard a guy is willing to work at it.

On the flip side you've got Hines Ward who had no business succeeding in the NFL based on his physical skills who was one of the Steeler all time greats.

Don't get me wrong, if you have Randy Moss, AJ Green, etc., then I'm ok drafting a guy like that, but once you're past the upper tier, it's a complete crapshoot.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
03-05-2013, 08:49 PM
You are 24 hours behind the desktop scouts on this board. ;)

D Rock
03-05-2013, 08:55 PM
You are 24 hours behind the desktop scouts on this board. ;)

I hadn't seen anything posted yet (besides your mock which I see now)...had this already been discussed?

The dude had a terrible QB but adjusted really well to passes that weren't on target, and showed some great body control to make the tough catches. I think he's impressive as a WR, even ignoring his speed.

He's also 6' 1", not one of these 5'6" to 5'9" pure speed guys

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
03-05-2013, 09:11 PM
I think you are the first to post anything on topic. I added him to my mock yesterday after the Min Proday results were announced. Was having fun with you. ;)

There is little tape on him available to us but you are right about the QB. He wasn't able to use his athleticism on the field with under throws. He looked to be throttling down and still had to come back and fight for balls. He is on the radar now but if you watch him he isn't just a speed guy...he shows some really good WR skills. It is just a matter of who wants to give up the higher late round pick to draft an undraftable kid before a Leon Sandcastle workout.

D Rock
03-05-2013, 09:14 PM
I think you are the first to post anything on topic. I added him to my mock yesterday after the Min Proday results were announced. Was having fun with you. ;)

There is little tape on him available to us but you are right about the QB. He wasn't able to use his athleticism on the field with under throws. He looked to be throttling down and still had to come back and fight for balls. He is on the radar now but if you watch him he isn't just a speed guy...he shows some really good WR skills. It is just a matter of who wants to give up the higher late round pick to draft an undraftable kid before a Leon Sandcastle workout.

hahaha I forgot about Leon Sandcastle...I guess this guy definitely qualifies as this year's Leon.

supersteeler
03-05-2013, 09:23 PM
I never heard of this kid before, but nice find D rock, he appears to be a good player.

Sugar
03-05-2013, 09:33 PM
I never heard of this kid before, but nice find D rock, he appears to be a good player.

I hadn't either, but now everyone on nfl.com has. That is freaky fast!

DukieBoy
03-05-2013, 09:44 PM
I hadn't seen anything posted yet (besides your mock which I see now)...had this already been discussed?

The dude had a terrible QB but adjusted really well to passes that weren't on target, and showed some great body control to make the tough catches. I think he's impressive as a WR, even ignoring his speed.
He's also 6' 1", not one of these 5'6" to 5'9" pure speed guys

6'1" ? 4.19 40? He's got long arms too. How would you overthrow him?

D Rock
03-05-2013, 09:51 PM
6'1" ? 4.19 40? He's got long arms too. How would you overthrow him?

he didn't, he underthrew him on all of them...even 25 yard throws

Chadman
03-05-2013, 10:20 PM

Chill D, it's good. He looks like he's worth taking a flier on. But low competition has to be taken into account. Chadman just gets a chuckle out of the 'how easy it will be to replace Wallace' crew.

SS Laser
03-06-2013, 12:49 AM

Chill D, it's good. He looks like he's worth taking a flier on. But low competition has to be taken into account. Chadman just gets a chuckle out of the 'how easy it will be to replace Wallace' crew.

I don't think it will be easy to replace Wallace. But not as hard as Megatron, AJ Green, ETC. Wallace wanted to succeed. Wallace had a good mentor in Ward. But what did he do becides run fast his 1st season in the NFL? That can be replaced if the rookie can catch also. I like Wallace but would not over pay for a GOOD WR. If he gets hurt what will he be then? NO ONE KNOWS. We have replaced GOOD WR's before. And my #1 argument about Wallace. He could not step it up in the superbowl like Holmes did before him.

Keyplay1
03-06-2013, 07:01 AM
His other stats are maybe even more startling.

And D Rock says he can catch too. Wow!

steelblood
03-06-2013, 08:12 AM
Terrell Sinkfield

He's got great speed and adjusts to the ball much better than Wallace does. He looks like a true receiver with speed, not just a really fast guy.

Read on ProFootballTalk that Minnesota Vikings say he really ran in the high 4.3s. Still, that is fast. But, it is no 4.19. Prodays are notorious for these sorts of stories.

Thanks for posting the video. He looks interesting.

Oviedo
03-06-2013, 08:32 AM
Wallace won't be as hard to replace as fans want to believe.

phillyesq
03-06-2013, 08:40 AM

Al Davis still lives!!

I agree with you, Chadman. For all of his flaws, Wallace produced some significant numbers, and they are going to be hard to replace.

Oviedo
03-06-2013, 09:19 AM
64 catches, 864 yards and 8 TDs are not that hard to make up. Whether it is one or multiple players we can replace that contribution. The sky won't fall

phillyesq
03-06-2013, 09:26 AM
64 catches, 864 yards and 8 TDs are not that hard to make up. Whether it is one or multiple players we can replace that contribution. The sky won't fall

I never said it would. But I think that many of the anti-Wallace crowd underestimate his production and his impact. And those are his numbers from a down year. Despite the down year, Wallace is still #4 among active WRs in YPC despite catching more balls than many guys on that list.

If Wallace is so easy to replace with just any fast guy, why aren't there track guys all over the league putting up the numbers he did over the last few years?

He's a flawed player, but not nearly as bad as his detractors make him out to be.

RuthlessBurgher
03-06-2013, 02:40 PM

For what it's worth, the WR we did pay big bucks to still doesn't have as many TD catches in his entire 3 year NFL career as Wallace had in this down year.

feltdizz
03-06-2013, 02:42 PM
I never said it would. But I think that many of the anti-Wallace crowd underestimate his production and his impact. And those are his numbers from a down year. Despite the down year, Wallace is still #4 among active WRs in YPC despite catching more balls than many guys on that list.

If Wallace is so easy to replace with just any fast guy, why aren't there track guys all over the league putting up the numbers he did over the last few years?

He's a flawed player, but not nearly as bad as his detractors make him out to be.

most of the anti-Wallace crowd are actually anti-overpaying Wallace...

We don't know if Wallace is easy to replace but the main reason Wallace is successful is due to Ben extending plays. We have no idea if Wallace can perform in Miami with Tannehill throwing to him. Hell, even if you put him on a team with Manning, Brees or Rodgers it's a toss up. Can Wallace catch passes in traffic while draped? Can he catch timing patterns where Manning has the ball in the air before he breaks?

His strength is the go route and unless he gets with a QB who has the perfect pass I think we are going to see Wallace turn into a Nate Washington. A decent WR on a scrub team.

feltdizz
03-06-2013, 02:44 PM
For what it's worth, the WR we did pay big bucks to still doesn't have as many TD catches in his entire 3 year NFL career as Wallace had in this down year.

If catching TD's was the only criteria for a WR you would have a point... but first downs, punt returns (when they aren't called back), being a good teammate all play a role.

we tried to offer Wallace a contract....

phillyesq
03-06-2013, 03:18 PM
most of the anti-Wallace crowd are actually anti-overpaying Wallace...

We don't know if Wallace is easy to replace but the main reason Wallace is successful is due to Ben extending plays. We have no idea if Wallace can perform in Miami with Tannehill throwing to him. Hell, even if you put him on a team with Manning, Brees or Rodgers it's a toss up. Can Wallace catch passes in traffic while draped? Can he catch timing patterns where Manning has the ball in the air before he breaks?

His strength is the go route and unless he gets with a QB who has the perfect pass I think we are going to see Wallace turn into a Nate Washington. A decent WR on a scrub team.

I don't want to overpay Wallace, either. But I think that many of the "anti-Wallace" posters think the team will automatically be better off without him, which isn't the case.

He will probably be overpaid by somebody, but the offense will be worse without him. Perhaps that can be helped through the draft, but that then precludes the team from addressing another area.

Steelhere10
03-06-2013, 04:48 PM
His time has been reported as being fake, although he did run in the 4.3 range.

Sugar
03-06-2013, 04:58 PM
If catching TD's was the only criteria for a WR you would have a point... but first downs, punt returns (when they aren't called back), being a good teammate all play a role.

we tried to offer Wallace a contract....

Punt returns are NOT a criteria for a player that doesn't do that. Wallace can't be compared to Brown on that basis. Heck, AB got the fat contract and still stunk up the season, costing the team when it counted more than once.

Siggy00
03-06-2013, 05:04 PM
We can't keep Wallace. He doesn't play defense.

Dee Dub
03-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Read on ProFootballTalk that Minnesota Vikings say he really ran in the high 4.3s. Still, that is fast. But, it is no 4.19. Prodays are notorious for these sorts of stories.

Thanks for posting the video. He looks interesting.

Yep...another scout had him not once under 4.3. But personally I like guys like Terrence Williams (4.52), and DeAndre Hopkins (4.57). They dont time fast but they play fast. And are pretty polished receivers at this point.

squidkid
03-06-2013, 05:47 PM

the reason brown doesnt have the tds is because he is forcing the dbs to play up near the line to take away the short crossing stufff enabling wallace to run deep with single coverage

lloydroid
03-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Terrell Sinkfield

If he ran at the combine, no way would he have run a 4.19. Every time the went with the hand held times, they were always so much quicker than the official combine times. I bet that same player would run a 4.3 plus. There were so many times when the crew announced someone running a record/near-record time, and when it became official the time was much slower.

That being said, this kid is still super fast. Plus, the music playing in that video was really quality and not just a bunch of complete noise and trash.

squidkid
03-06-2013, 05:49 PM
I don't want to overpay Wallace, either. But I think that many of the "anti-Wallace" posters think the team will automatically be better off without him, which isn't the case.

He will probably be overpaid by somebody, but the offense will be worse without him. Perhaps that can be helped through the draft, but that then precludes the team from addressing another area.

i bet the offense finishes better in 2013 season without wallace than they did last year with............

lloydroid
03-06-2013, 05:49 PM

Al Davis still lives!!

Wallace himself was a little known player when we draft him. He went in the 3rd round - not like he was a top 10 pick or something.

lloydroid
03-06-2013, 05:51 PM

Good analogy.

Sugar
03-06-2013, 05:52 PM
i bet the offense finishes better in 2013 season without wallace than they did last year with............

Let's hope so. If they do, it will probably because the OL finds a way to overcome that injury bug they had last year. Of course, they still need to find a RB and a TE as well, so I wouldn't bet too much.

Wallace is a weapon. He can be a very effective one. The Steelers will just have to find a way with different weapons.

Eddie Spaghetti
03-06-2013, 05:59 PM
the reason brown doesnt have the tds is because he is forcing the dbs to play up near the line to take away the short crossing stufff enabling wallace to run deep with single coverage

completely false and moronic statement from the anti wallace crowd.

it has been said many times that wallaces speed forces safety help over the top.

lloydroid
03-06-2013, 06:14 PM
completely false and moronic statement from the anti wallace crowd.

it has been said many times that wallaces speed forces safety help over the top.

You have zero credibility. You are a Wallace apologist and are backed into the corner by defending him and you don't have the strength to admit you were wrong all along on this.

Eddie Spaghetti
03-06-2013, 06:17 PM
wrong about what you idiot?

wallace put up numbers. He is about get a huge payday.

Sugar
03-06-2013, 06:17 PM
You have zero credibility. You are a Wallace apologist and are backed into the corner by defending him and you don't have the strength to admit you were wrong all along on this.

So YOU are the arbiter of who has credibility? Nice to know...

Chadman
03-06-2013, 06:18 PM
If ALL Wallace did was catch deep passes, some of these arguments might have some merit.

But he doesn't just catch deep passes. He catches short, he catches medium. He just is very, very good at catching deep passes.

Everyone can have their own very valid reasons for liking or disliking Wallace, but there are facts, and there is fiction. He has more yards, more TD's, more splash plays than any other WR the Steelers have had in the last 4 years.

He won't be 'easy' to replace, the offense isn't automatically upgraded by moving Sanders into the starting line-up. To think so is to let your dislike of Wallace to cloud your judgement.

Eddie Spaghetti
03-06-2013, 06:20 PM
So YOU are the arbiter of who has credibility? Nice to know...

its hilarious watching this guy make a fool of himself over and over and over.....

Chadman
03-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Wallace himself was a little known player when we draft him. He went in the 3rd round - not like he was a top 10 pick or something.

Actually, Wallace was quite successful at college playing in the SEC for Mississippi, averaging 18.9 ypc for his college career, catching 15 TD's in 3 seasons.

He's 7th overall in the SEC since 1956 for YPC career average. He had the highest YPC of the SEC in 2008. He was top 10 in the SEC in both his Jnr & Snr year for yards & catches.

It's not like he was Johnny Obscure.

And those stats show that he was equally effective WITHOUT Ben extending plays.

Eddie Spaghetti
03-06-2013, 06:38 PM
ask jevon snead how effective mike wallace was.

with wallace in 08 he was considered a top QB prospect.

without him in 09, he went undrafted.

Shawn
03-06-2013, 06:51 PM
I wasn't real impressed. He lacks balance. While fast, doesn't really separate against second tier talent. Appears to make tough catches and adjust well but doesn't play as fast as he is on paper. Not sure how his skill set translates to the NFL.

Keyplay1
03-06-2013, 07:19 PM
I wasn't real impressed. He lacks balance. While fast, doesn't really separate against second tier talent. Appears to make tough catches and adjust well but doesn't play as fast as he is on paper. Not sure how his skill set translates to the NFL.

Well, at least it would be worthwhile to get him into TS developmental program. It would be a good idea to get a first look at him.

Anyone ever notice how little results have come from players on TS practice squads in general.

No one has posted his other pro day results.

-Terrell Sinkfield (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/3/4/4064562/nfl-draft-2013-pro-day-highlights-marqueis-gray-terrell-sinkfield#) turned the most heads in Minnesota. The former Northern Iowa WR ran blistering times of 4.27 and 4.19, (http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/03/04/13/WR-Sinkfield-runs-blazing-419-40-yard-da/landing_gophers.html?blockID=873523&feedID=3697)which would have shattered Chris Johnson's Combine record. Measuring in at 6'1, Sinkfield also flashed in the other drills, with a 40.5 inch vertical and 11'5 broad jump. He wasn't highly recruited and had to settle for playing in a small school, but NFL teams will certainly be intrigued by his straight-line speed. He's firmly on the 7th round/UDFA radar.

Reason #614 for selling pick #17. Get first chance at looking at these obscure players.

Dee Dub
03-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Isnt it Louis Lipps sinks fields? No...that's not it.

DukieBoy
03-06-2013, 07:31 PM
I think I saw myself playing DB against him, or some slightly slower version of me. Still, like the speed and size. Let's see what else he's got.

lloydroid
03-06-2013, 07:54 PM
wrong about what you idiot?

wallace put up numbers. He is about get a huge payday.

You are wrong about the over all quality of him as a WR. His attitude is sh-t. He is soft, like your big gut.

lloydroid
03-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Actually, Wallace was quite successful at college playing in the SEC for Mississippi, averaging 18.9 ypc for his college career, catching 15 TD's in 3 seasons.

He's 7th overall in the SEC since 1956 for YPC career average. He had the highest YPC of the SEC in 2008. He was top 10 in the SEC in both his Jnr & Snr year for yards & catches.

It's not like he was Johnny Obscure.

And those stats show that he was equally effective WITHOUT Ben extending plays.

He was a 3rd-round pick. Being a top 10 WR in the SEC isn't earth shattering since it's not a pass happy div. He has proven to be a one trick pony; if he isn't wide open on a go, he is below average in everything else he does.

Chadman
03-06-2013, 08:08 PM
He was a 3rd-round pick. Being a top 10 WR in the SEC isn't earth shattering since it's not a pass happy div. He has proven to be a one trick pony; if he isn't wide open on a go, he is below average in everything else he does.

It would seem statistics disagree with your opinion.

Eddie Spaghetti
03-06-2013, 08:13 PM

does your back ever get tired from moving the goalposts?

chadman refuted your moronic stance with facts, so you changed the criteria.

laughable, you are.

Eddie Spaghetti
03-06-2013, 08:14 PM
You are wrong about the over all quality of him as a WR. His attitude is sh-t. He is soft, like your big gut.

lol. You are a child.

numbers don't lie, kid.

Keyplay1
03-06-2013, 08:24 PM
Why no comments on his other results? He verted 40.5 he broadjumped 11.5. Is that not hard to believe stuff?

Very few combine WR's were even remotely close to those #'s. Justin Hunter was one.

Incidentally, I saw a mock somewhere today that had TS taking Hunter. Hmm! Now it makes sense.

Keyplay1
03-06-2013, 08:34 PM
btw: I thought that N. Iowa might have been Aaron Smiths school. But no! He was N. Colorado. I don't think TS have ever drafted a player from Northern Iowa. It is a Div1FCS school however,[formerly called Div1AA] the same as the Citadel C. Allens school.

phillyesq
03-06-2013, 08:34 PM
It would seem statistics disagree with your opinion.

Exactly, Chadman. For a "one trick pony" he had statistics that were met by few other WRs.

Chadman
03-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Exactly, Chadman. For a "one trick pony" he had statistics that were met by few other WRs.

Top 15 WR in the NFL type numbers, to be sure.... :D

squidkid
03-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Let's hope so. If they do, it will probably because the OL finds a way to overcome that injury bug they had last year. Of course, they still need to find a RB and a TE as well, so I wouldn't bet too much.

Wallace is a weapon. He can be a very effective one. The Steelers will just have to find a way with different weapons.

seems like the steelers finished around 20th in the league all the years wallace was with us. i'll still say they finish around there or better. wallace lovers proclaim how bad this offense will be without him and how he cant be replaced. using that logic, i would think they would all predict the steelers to finish 25th at best in 2014.

Sugar
03-06-2013, 10:14 PM
seems like the steelers finished around 20th in the league all the years wallace was with us. i'll still say they finish around there or better. wallace lovers proclaim how bad this offense will be without him and how he cant be replaced. using that logic, i would think they would all predict the steelers to finish 25th at best in 2014.

they may be there or better. It'll be hard to know one way or the other. It seems that they will have a lot of changes on O. On the plus side, they should have the best OL in years if they can stay healthy. Ben is healthy now too. On the other hand, as of now they don't have a starting caliber TE to start the season or a RB. Losing their best producing WR doesn't look to help matters.

grotonsteel
03-07-2013, 01:31 AM
I don't think there is any other receiver in this draft who can replace Mike Wallace. MW production was off the chart..

Is there a true #1 WR in this draft?? I like Tavon Austin a lot but not in 1st Rd though...

phillyesq
03-07-2013, 09:47 AM

That is not what anybody is saying but you. Wallace obviously can and will be replaced, but it's absolutely foolish to even suggest that an UDFA will step in and replace his production.

Moreover, the Steelers will need to divert resources to the WR position that could have been used to address one of the many areas of need on the team.

But keep making asinine statements and strawman arguments.

Chadman
03-07-2013, 10:06 AM
That is not what anybody is saying but you. Wallace obviously can and will be replaced, but it's absolutely foolish to even suggest that an UDFA will step in and replace his production.

Moreover, the Steelers will need to divert resources to the WR position that could have been used to address one of the many areas of need on the team.

But keep making asinine statements and strawman arguments.

Was going to say something similar, but got to thinking... you know, maybe 25th best Offense might not be far from the mark.

The Steelers will be fielding a fairly unremarakable WR group at this stage, with more question marks than answers. What we do know is that Cotchery won't stretch the field. We also know that Sanders have never proven he can be a starter. And despite what many want to believe, Brown really needs to prove his worth on that contract- the stats don't look good. With that in mind, with no genuine strike power at WR, the opposition Defenses will crowd the LOS, making it more difficult to run the ball. Now the Steelers had trouble running it last season, and by returning the uninspiring Dwyer/Redman combo, things don't look to be dramarically improving there. So our below average run game now has to contend with 8 men in the box. That's not the recipe for success.

the icing, of course, is that Heath Miller is unlikely to be fit for Round 1, and will most likely take several weeks to get back to full fitness.

25th might be generous.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
03-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Little of the topic & not that the 40 & splits dictates being drafted. The hand held times are the standard for the scouts & GM's. There is a reason everyone in the building has a stop watch except the janitors. Propects aren't invited, some invited don't run. "Apples to Apples". The combine is a showcase that many athletes spend hundreds of hours pre-combine at training complexes learning how to come out of a sprinter stance & how to stay low & forward early. It has been discussed & documented how training as a track athlete could cut a tenth or more off your timed speed. And a footbal player uses that in his game about.......Zero times. Game speed is what matters and you could see it in tape. Even at the NFL level...The 10-15 pounds of equipment is a factor along with "resistance" factors of thigh, knee, girdle, knee braces, etc. That is why they are called the "underwear" olympics. Trust your eyes in the game and you will be fine.

As far as Sinkfield, watch his highlights and you see a WR with skills. You see him throttling down because he knows the QB(s) can't get the ball down the field. The good thing you see is his ability to come back and fight for the ball. You also see a hands catcher with very good body control. You wanted to see him in a foot race for YAC but his QB never put him in that situation. He played with a running QB his first two years and a freshamn QB his last year. All of that said, He played at Northern Iowa. Level of competition a concern. He didn't play in any All Star games to put his talents up against better competition. He didn't have eye popping stats. Stats could be attributed to the QB as seen on the highlights. This doesn't make him a great prospect. His pro-day puts him on the radar. He is still an UDFA or 7th rounder. As far as speed....He has the speed in shorts. You can look for yourself below & time it if you like. Two of his runs. He is a ligitimate 4.3 guy. I came up with some 4.2's several times on his second. 10 Splits in the 1.4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRkYJwD_910

feltdizz
03-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Was going to say something similar, but got to thinking... you know, maybe 25th best Offense might not be far from the mark.

The Steelers will be fielding a fairly unremarakable WR group at this stage, with more question marks than answers. What we do know is that Cotchery won't stretch the field. We also know that Sanders have never proven he can be a starter. And despite what many want to believe, Brown really needs to prove his worth on that contract- the stats don't look good. With that in mind, with no genuine strike power at WR, the opposition Defenses will crowd the LOS, making it more difficult to run the ball. Now the Steelers had trouble running it last season, and by returning the uninspiring Dwyer/Redman combo, things don't look to be dramarically improving there. So our below average run game now has to contend with 8 men in the box. That's not the recipe for success.

the icing, of course, is that Heath Miller is unlikely to be fit for Round 1, and will most likely take several weeks to get back to full fitness.

25th might be generous.

I don't care if we are 34th in the league on offense as long as we are winning games.

You can love his production but I don't love his team chemistry, his effort on passes that aren't perfect or the amount of money he is demanding.

NorthCoast
03-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Did anyone consider the reason why Wallace had a "down year" wasn't simply contract related? How about the fact that this was the first year Wallace was lined up against the other team's #1 CB? If 864 yds is all he can produce under those circumstances, is he really a #1 WR, which is the kind of money he is asking for?

Eddie Spaghetti
03-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Did anyone consider the reason why Wallace had a "down year" wasn't simply contract related? How about the fact that this was the first year Wallace was lined up against the other team's #1 CB? If 864 yds is all he can produce under those circumstances, is he really a #1 WR, which is the kind of money he is asking for?

do what?

why was last year the first time he was matched up against the #1 corners? Can't wait to see the spin on this one. I guess ward was drawing them. Lol.

you guys are really reaching now.

lloydroid
03-08-2013, 06:10 PM
do what?

why was last year the first time he was matched up against the #1 corners? Can't wait to see the spin on this one. I guess ward was drawing them. Lol.

you guys are really reaching now.

You really are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Eddie Spaghetti
03-08-2013, 06:19 PM
so who was drawing the other teams #1 CB before last year?

SteelerOfDeVille
03-10-2013, 05:24 PM

wouldn't you think a guy with that kind of speed would have at least one highlight of a slat that he takes to the house (ala, Jerry Rice).