PDA

View Full Version : Supers 2013 Mock draft and your opinions

supersteeler
02-14-2013, 10:03 AM
I read some really good mocks here by some of you guys but wanted to know if mine is up to standard to the great ones here.
I selected my positions based on availability when we pick and players I think we need.

Notice my #1 pick is a CB, where I haven't seen one picked yet reading the Mocks. My reasoning is I don't know if we will sign Lewis and if we do, the possibility of trading Ike Taylor for an extra pick. The other reason is we pick@ 17 which is the highest we picked in years, good Corners are usually tough to get in the later rounds so I thought this was our best oportunity to get one.

I addressed CB,SS,RB, WR, TE, OLB, ILB, plus we get a extra pick in round seven which I would use to select a QB.
I realize there are better prospects than in my mock, but again I used the availibilty thought to guide me, and believe it addresses our needs.

Feel free to comment, either positive or negative. I look forward to your responses as you guys seem to have a good handle on some good draft prospects.

My picks are below in my signature.

Thanks.

MeetJoeGreene
02-14-2013, 10:59 AM
That is a remarkably cogent and comprehensive mock draft whose foundational premises address the Steelers multitudinous deficiencies while providing substantive depth at several essential positions.

Chadman
02-14-2013, 11:03 AM
That is a remarkably cogent and comprehensive mock draft whose foundational premises address the Steelers multitudinous deficiencies while providing substantive depth at several essential positions.

:D

This doesn't get old.

JLambert58
02-14-2013, 09:42 PM
Not a fan of CB in the 1st. We've spent 4 years developing Lewis, why let him go just as he is reaching his potential? Not for $$. We must keep talent coming into their prime years. I'm no expert on Rhodes but I've gotten the impression he is more of a cover corner and less of zone scheme guy. Love Eifert in the 2nd, unfortunately don't see him falling that far. I think TE is an underrated position of need this year. Rest of the draft looks solid. Like Porter, would rather grab him in the 4th if he's still there. Don't think Mellete will fall to the 7th.