PDA

View Full Version : RB Mike Gillislee

Mister Pittsburgh
02-07-2013, 08:31 PM
http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2013mgillislee.php

With this glowing scouting report, and Walter Football having him going to us in round 3, why do most services show him much, much lower? Anyone know much on this kid?

steelerkeylargo
02-07-2013, 11:39 PM
I'd be mildly surprised to see him go before the 4th round

Oviedo
02-08-2013, 09:26 AM
http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2013mgillislee.php

With this glowing scouting report, and Walter Football having him going to us in round 3, why do most services show him much, much lower? Anyone know much on this kid?

Mr. P.--BTW I like your mock in your sig. Would prefer Dysert over Sorenson at QB.

I might consider the shock pick for your TBD and take either TEs Eifert or Ertz. TEs are much more importnat in Haley's offense and Heath is a major unknown going forward.

Mister Pittsburgh
02-08-2013, 10:51 AM
Mr. P.--BTW I like your mock in your sig. Would prefer Dysert over Sorenson at QB.

I might consider the shock pick for your TBD and take either TEs Eifert or Ertz. TEs are much more importnat in Haley's offense and Heath is a major unknown going forward.

TE is exactly what I was thinking....but don't think I would go TE at 17. If we could trade down for more picks I think I would totally do that. You commented before on my thought that I would love to trade our first to Miami for their two second round picks and a 4th. I am all for acquiring more picks.

Shawn
02-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Mike gets lost in traffic, has suspect vision and gets way too cute. I don't know the guy looks a bit awkward running the ball to me.

Mister Pittsburgh
02-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Thanks Shawn. I had never seen him play, and after reading Walter Footballs statements on him wondered what the deal was. Doesn't sound like what we need.

Oviedo
02-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Mike gets lost in traffic, has suspect vision and gets way too cute. I don't know the guy looks a bit awkward running the ball to me.

I've seen games where he looks great but can be incosistent. He would be worth a mid round pick

BigRob
02-08-2013, 04:25 PM
I'd be mildly surprised to see him go before the 4th round

A lot of it is going to depend on what he runs. I agree probably a 4th rd pick at this point. He could be a steal in the 4th as he was underutilized at UF.