PDA

View Full Version : well.... lets hope this motivates our team

feltdizz
02-03-2013, 08:54 PM
because Flacco looks like Montana right now.

Chadman
02-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Still, he's got a whole other half to look like Flacco..

flippy
02-03-2013, 09:04 PM
so far he looks like the love child of montana and brady. the one interesting comment they made about caldwell is he gets the plays in fast giving flacco lots of time to see the defense prior to the snap. makes me wonder how quick ben gets the plays cause this seems to be making a huge difference for flacco.

feltdizz
02-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Still, he's got a whole other half to look like Flacco..

This post season that means he will throw 2 more TD's

Chadman
02-03-2013, 09:11 PM
It's got to help that he's not feeling much pressure. 9ers need to ramp it up if they want to be in this game.

DukieBoy
02-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Flacco has good protection and a top-shelf core of WRs ant TEs to catch the ball. Plus Ray Rice.

D Rock
02-03-2013, 09:15 PM
To me, that is the worst thing about this entire postseason (even factoring in the increased chance that Baltimore now wins this game). I've always loved being able to count on Flacco to blow it when the game mattered, but the second half of the season and into the postseason he has turned a corner and is the confidence he will have moving forward is going to be dangerous to deal with.

RuthlessBurgher
02-04-2013, 12:38 AM
Now you just have to hope that Baltimore obscenely overpays him, ruining their cap situation in the future, and he never lives up to this level of play again.

supersteeler
02-04-2013, 08:39 AM
well.... lets hope this motivates our team..... a underachieving 8-8 2012 season.

Slapstick
02-04-2013, 08:56 AM
Turnovers and giving up big plays killed the Niners...

phillyesq
02-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Now you just have to hope that Baltimore obscenely overpays him, ruining their cap situation in the future, and he never lives up to this level of play again.

I sure hope so. All the talk about Flacco being more confident is troublesome; if true, he could be a headache for years.

williar
02-04-2013, 11:30 AM
This current team is some of the most complacent, underachieving group I have seen in a while. These are not the "bleed black n' gold" proud to be steelers team of a few years ago who would take the ravens success as a personal challenge. Unfortunately there are a lot of low character, me-guys on this team who probably couldn't care less that the ravens were hoisting the trophy last night. Veterans who should be leading the charge probably feel like;

Ryan Clark - maybe a lil ticked off, while probably trying to get in the ravens locker room to hug Ed Reed.

Troy P. - busy exploring his injury options for next season

James Harrison - still trying to figure out the strike zone while scheduling his next knee surgery for Aug. 28

Lamar Woodley - injuring his hamstrings while tweeting his congrats to j. flacco

Ben - telling arians how good he's going to look in cardinal red while assuring him that Haley will be out of the fray soon

Keisel - trying to throw his coach under the bus by announcing his team was not ready to play. Hey big K, you been in the league 10 years, you should already know how to get your big ass ready for a game.