PDA

View Full Version : Bill Cowher said The Steelers won't panic & he's rooting for the Ravens

supersteeler
01-30-2013, 07:47 AM
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/cowher-8-8-wont-trigger-steelers-panic-672597/

Some tough decisions coming and as he stated even Troy could be one of them.
Yeah Bill, I want the Ravens to win too, they represent our division and I don't want the 49ers to tie us, as we are the king in SB wins.

Eich
01-30-2013, 09:33 AM
I have decided that the 49'ers sharing 6 rings with us is the lesser of 2 evils for me. I just hate the Rats too much. And Jim isn't as big a douche as John.

I'd love to see the 49'ers drop 40+ on the Ravens D.

feltdizz
01-30-2013, 09:42 AM
I have decided that the 49'ers sharing 6 rings with us is the lesser of 2 evils for me. I just hate the Rats too much. And Jim isn't as big a douche as John.

I thought Jim was the douche? I think they both are douches... but I would prefer the Ravens win because they play our brand of football.

BradshawsHairdresser
01-30-2013, 09:57 AM
The Harbaughs are both douches. Like I said before, I wish there was a way for both of these teams to lose. I don't want to see the Niners tie our record for SB wins...but I also don't want to hear Ray-Ray gloating after the game. Maybe Jim and John will get mad at each other and slug it out after the game...

SidSmythe
01-30-2013, 10:50 AM
Call the Harbaugh's douches, but if I was a player i'd love to play for John Harbaugh. Just sayin'!!
Go Gayvens!!!

Mister Pittsburgh
01-30-2013, 10:55 AM
49ers all day long. I f'n hate the Ravens and their fans.

Sugar
01-30-2013, 11:55 AM

Agreed. This is where I am as well. I will NEVER pull for the Ravens. EVER. :ratsuck

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-30-2013, 12:17 PM
IMO the greatest of all the evils, and there are many, is watching Lewis corral the media so that he can stage another impromptu cryfest. The guy is such a media whore that if you take T.O. and multiply him by Deion Sanders you still fall short of the preening one.

Notleadpoisoned
01-30-2013, 12:42 PM
The Steelers 6-2 Super Bowl record just wouldn't look quite as impressive as the Niners 6-0 record so I must root for the Ravens, sadly.

Oviedo
01-30-2013, 01:23 PM

Totally agree. Wanting the Ravens to win is like wanting the Soviets to win the Cold War. Cowher is a douche.

feltdizz
01-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Totally agree. Wanting the Ravens to win is like wanting the Soviets to win the Cold War. Cowher is a douche.

no.. it's not like that at all.