PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clark To Be Cut?

pfelix73
01-29-2013, 10:43 AM
Just saw this on my FB page.. wtf.....

102.5 WDVE (https://www.facebook.com/dverocks?ref=stream) via Randy Baumann (https://www.facebook.com/Randy.Baumann.DVE)

"WOW! Ryan Clark could be released?"

Could be a cap casualty.. Siting that injuries could have something to do with it- What do you all think of this?

steelz09
01-29-2013, 10:49 AM
I think it's a terrible move.

He's one of our most valuable and underrated players and there is little-to-no depth behind him. Even if the team thinks Robert Golden is a potential starter, where is our depth?

Mister Pittsburgh
01-29-2013, 10:51 AM
Cut Troy first....

Oviedo
01-29-2013, 11:02 AM
If this happens it has to be heavily influenced by his recent health issues and IMO is an indication that they intend to clean house. If we are going to clean house on defense this is the year to do it.

NW Steeler
01-29-2013, 11:16 AM
I saw that last night as well and was shocked. I think you may be right Ovi, they may be cleaning out more guys than any of us thought. My only question is who the hell is going to play FS next year? Will Allen?
Ryan seemed like he was a great leader, something the Steelers sorely need.

pfelix73
01-29-2013, 11:27 AM
Yea, some of the article mentioned that then they would re-sign Will Allen. We'll see what happens.... Some of this story centered around his twitter account and him closing it out, but apparently, he closed it out for other reasons.

Supposedly he was in the hospital following the Cleve. game- and turned down an invite to the ProBowl because of injury.....

phillyesq
01-29-2013, 11:31 AM
I think it's a terrible move.

He's one of our most valuable and underrated players and there is little-to-no depth behind him. Even if the team thinks Robert Golden is a potential starter, where is our depth?

Agree. This is an awful move and his salary is pretty reasonable.

There was an article on BTSC suggesting that a release might be forthcoming because Clark recently deactivated his twitter account.

supersteeler
01-29-2013, 11:34 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-7mT2dqsB6hElFDz52uhUKUalkcEhSXenMLY3wSK0wqz4CQb2cr VYgINshQ

Looks like anyone over 30 on the steelers team should worry....except for Ben.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
01-29-2013, 11:55 AM
My gut tells me it is "health" related and he has been advised to hang them up. Steelers doctor's agree. Clark might disagree for awhile...But hopefully he comes to his senses & retires a Steeler. He was very productive in 2012...Better than Troy. I think given the situation with the cap...It makes it easier for the Steelers to force the issue. Just my gut....

Just hope the Steelers don't see Allen as the stop gap. Wait until after the draft for the second wave of FA. Worst case...Then bring Allen back.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-29-2013, 12:04 PM
I hope these "reporters" have more than a closed twitter account to go on. :rolleyes:

I don't buy it.

phillyesq
01-29-2013, 12:11 PM
I hope these "reporters" have more than a closed twitter account to go on. :rolleyes:

I don't buy it.

Well, BTSC is essentially a version of this forum in essay form... I like their work, but bloggers are not quite reporters

Shawn
01-29-2013, 12:20 PM
I'm guessing Golden had something to do with this as well. While his exposure has been limited, I was so impressed with his nose for the ball, tackling, and playmaking ability.

BradshawsHairdresser
01-29-2013, 12:38 PM
I'm guessing Golden had something to do with this as well. While his exposure has been limited, I was so impressed with his nose for the ball, tackling, and playmaking ability.
I'd be more inclined to think that the injury Clark suffered in that final game was of the career-threatening variety.

NW Steeler
01-29-2013, 01:04 PM
Patrick Chung has been brought up over at the Steelers Scout page.

Oviedo
01-29-2013, 01:08 PM
I saw that last night as well and was shocked. I think you may be right Ovi, they may be cleaning out more guys than any of us thought. My only question is who the hell is going to play FS next year? Will Allen?
Ryan seemed like he was a great leader, something the Steelers sorely need.

I think that we may see that the front office has assessed that talent wise they are the third best team in the AFC North with a few of their key players on the downward side of their careers. I think it is logical to assume that we are not ready to win the AFC North next year so they may be deciding that now is the year to make major changes and set ourselves up for another 6-7 years of being competitive...one step back two steps forward. This could be the year they fix the cap so they have the maximum flexibility to move forward when the big TV money hits next year versus just trying to sustain.

I totally agree if that is the assessment they have made. Both the Bumgals and Ravens are better than us right now.

Mister Pittsburgh
01-29-2013, 01:53 PM
I think that we may see that the front office has assessed that talent wise they are the third best team in the AFC North with a few of their key players on the downward side of their careers. I think it is logical to assume that we are not ready to win the AFC North next year so they may be deciding that now is the year to make major changes and set ourselves up for another 6-7 years of being competitive...one step back two steps forward. This could be the year they fix the cap so they have the maximum flexibility to move forward when the big TV money hits next year versus just trying to sustain.

I totally agree if that is the assessment they have made. Both the Bumgals and Ravens are better than us right now.

Tank the season and just groom the young guys, get the top pick in the 14 draft, pick AJ McCarron. I want to see his girl and mom at the games in the black and gold.

papillon
01-29-2013, 01:54 PM
Well, if they were third best team in the AFCN this past year, releasing Hampton with no real plan behind him and Ryan Clark with no real plan behind him probably isn't going to move them into 1st or 2nd. Now, Harrison, Foote and Kiesel will probably be released and there really isn't a plan behind any of them either. this should all be really fascinating, probably makes for another subpar year next year, but hopefully, that will be the extent of it.

Oh, I forgot, Starks and Colon look like casualties as well, the Steelers are good to go now, they'll be younger for sure.

pappy

ikestops85
01-29-2013, 02:00 PM
I don't see the Steelers cutting Clark. He may be forced out by injury but he won't just be cut. No Way.

BigRob
01-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Well, if they were third best team in the AFCN this past year, releasing Hampton with no real plan behind him and Ryan Clark with no real plan behind him probably isn't going to move them into 1st or 2nd. Now, Harrison, Foote and Kiesel will probably be released and there really isn't a plan behind any of them either. this should all be really fascinating, probably makes for another subpar year next year, but hopefully, that will be the extent of it.

Oh, I forgot, Starks and Colon look like casualties as well, the Steelers are good to go now, they'll be younger for sure.

pappy

Just because you don't think they have a plan, doesn't mean THEY don't have a plan. I think everyone knew Hampton was gone when they signed Fangupo and kept Ta'amu.

There really was no reason to keep Mclendon on the bench.

supersteeler
01-29-2013, 03:36 PM
Clark already started his rehab and training, I can't rely on scuttlebutt.

feltdizz
01-29-2013, 04:10 PM
My gut tells me it is "health" related and he has been advised to hang them up. Steelers doctor's agree. Clark might disagree for awhile...But hopefully he comes to his senses & retires a Steeler. He was very productive in 2012...Better than Troy. I think given the situation with the cap...It makes it easier for the Steelers to force the issue. Just my gut....

Just hope the Steelers don't see Allen as the stop gap. Wait until after the draft for the second wave of FA. Worst case...Then bring Allen back.

Health is the only reason I see him being cut or released. It seemed like every other tackle put him on the sideline. If he has concussion issues he needs to hang it up and make the move to ESPN.

Starlifter
01-29-2013, 04:18 PM
clark has had more impact plays on defense over the past two years than anyone else. he's one we need to keep (if healthy).

Oviedo
01-29-2013, 04:18 PM
Just because you don't think they have a plan, doesn't mean THEY don't have a plan. I think everyone knew Hampton was gone when they signed Fangupo and kept Ta'amu.

$$$$ Because the fans are nervous about their favorites being cut doesn't mean that isn't part of a well thought out logical plan for the future and longer term success. Sometimes you have to sacrifice a season to set yourself up for many more successful seasons.

Eddie Spaghetti
01-29-2013, 04:32 PM
if its health related, I can understand it.

but golden hasn't shown anything remotely close to clarks play and his salary isn't a crazy number, as someone already pointed of. Kind of a head scratcher, if true.

BigRob
01-29-2013, 05:01 PM
if its health related, I can understand it.

but golden hasn't shown anything remotely close to clarks play and his salary isn't a crazy number, as someone already pointed of. Kind of a head scratcher, if true.

Probably health and age. They also save 3.5 million against the cap if they cut him. That is without having to do a restructure, etc..

Keeping Troy also means more for marketing dollars. You have to look at all aspects of the business, not just pure football decisions.

Another point that must be made: You can't have certainty at all positions in the NFL now days. Golden is an unknown. Will Allen is not. They may figure to draft a safety in the first three rounds and go with a rookie, Troy, Golden, Allen.

We've had unparalleled success as a franchise the past decades (Pats only team more successful). There will be a brief period of mediocrity.

Eddie Spaghetti
01-29-2013, 05:16 PM
who said anything about having certainty at all positions? I only said that goldens play this far is nowhere near what we have come to expect from ryan clark. Losing clark also robs you of another one of your leaders which seemed to be an issue with last years team, so it hurts in that way as well. As far as drafting a safety, I wouldn't be at all shocked if we drafted 2 in the first 4-5 selections.

the change is coming on defense, everyone realizes that. I'm just not sure that jettisoning clark at this point is wise, if he is healthy.

Oviedo
01-29-2013, 05:20 PM
who said anything about having certainty at all positions? I only said that goldens play this far is nowhere near what we have come to expect from ryan clark. Losing clark also robs you of another one of your leaders which seemed to be an issue with last years team, so it hurts in that way as well. As far as drafting a safety, I wouldn't be at all shocked if we drafted 2 in the first 4-5 selections.

the change is coming on defense, everyone realizes that. I'm just not sure that jettisoning clark at this point is wise, if he is healthy.

I agree about drafting two safeties in the draft. Seems to be the trend.

I think the team knows something about Clark injury wise that suggests they are willing to make the cut now versus taking the chance he gets injured next season.

New leaders have to step up just like Clark did.

BigRob
01-29-2013, 05:21 PM

If leadership has been a problem and Clark was on the team, why do we think he is a good leader?

This team needs to get young and let Tomlin exert some more control influence over them that doesn't exist with veterans.

Chadman
01-29-2013, 06:25 PM
Seems like a lot of conjecture at this point, and it's out of character for the Steelers to cut a starter without a genuine progression plan in place.

If even close to true, put Safety at the top of your mock drafts.

BigRob
01-29-2013, 07:15 PM
Seems like a lot of conjecture at this point, and it's out of character for the Steelers to cut a starter without a genuine progression plan in place.

If even close to true, put Safety at the top of your mock drafts.

If this is close to true, it puts Vacarro in play at pick 17 or a trade down to get the highest rated safety on their board.

That is likely to be Vacarro depending on how he runs. I don't like him much in coverage, but he is a physical specimen at 6-1 220 lbs.

Eddie Spaghetti
01-29-2013, 07:19 PM
how about a trade back to around 25 or so and getting matt elam then taking a chance on rambo in the 3rd. Use your 2nd on a WR like justin hunter or whoever they like in that area.

I dont know the trade value chart but moving back 7-8 spots in the 1st might land us an extra 3rd.

squidkid
01-29-2013, 07:28 PM
maybe clark could fall back on his raya ray ballwashing skills to make a living

BigRob
01-29-2013, 07:32 PM
how about a trade back to around 25 or so and getting matt elam then taking a chance on rambo in the 3rd. Use your 2nd on a WR like justin hunter or whoever they like in that area.

I dont know the trade value chart but moving back 7-8 spots in the 1st might land us an extra 3rd.

I'm actually not a big Elam fan. I would put Swearinger, Cyprien, Vacarro, and Philip Thomas above him.

Elam is a pure SS. He is limited in coverage and was exposed against Louisville of all teams.

papillon
01-29-2013, 07:34 PM

Youre absolutely correct, so allow me to rephrase.

In my opinion expecting McClendon, fangupo or ta'mu to perform even at the level of 2012 Casey Hampton is a bad plan.
same with expecting Allen and/or golden or a rookie to play as well as Clark is a bad plan.

To me a plan would be to be getting reps to the eventual replacement and that didnt really happen. I'm sure they have a plan, they're professionals, it simply hasn't revealed itself yet and IMO what I see isn't much.

We'll see as they say

Pappy

LordVile
01-29-2013, 07:38 PM
This article is CRAP.. it's just theories and we're gona be seeing plenty of junk like this thru-out the off season. I wish fans would take this stuff with a grain of salt and use logic..

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
01-30-2013, 12:00 PM
Hampton was an average player this year. Hampton gave you a handful of plays a game where he showed what he could do in the past but that was it. If you don't know where Hampton is at in his career...Watch the Browns games. Hampton was Mack's B!tch. Mack is a heck of a football player but when I see Hampton getting reached, turned, and driven away from the play by ONE guy & he is the C....Game over. At that point you need some type of athletic abilty to get yourself back in the play....Which he doesn't have. Most of the big running plays that were given up this year had alot to do with Gs getting to our LBs clean or LBs over persuing because they were late getting to the gap fighting off blocks. The X's & O's say he is done, the CAP says he is done, and the depth chart says it is time.

RuthlessBurgher
01-30-2013, 01:37 PM
Tank the season and just groom the young guys, get the top pick in the 14 draft, pick AJ McCarron. I want to see his girl and mom at the games in the black and gold.

Jadeveon Clowney should be the top pick in the 2014 draft, and it shouldn't be close. I have no idea what Clowney's girl and mom look like, but I'd prefer to see them at the games in black and gold, if that means that Clowney is out there eating opposing offenses for lunch.

NorthCoast
01-30-2013, 08:11 PM
It has never been the Steelers way to "clean house" and gut a unit of the team. They have always managed to keep key experience in times of transition.

I agree with JPN, wonder if the docs saw something they didn't like and his or the team's hand has been forced....

Chadman
01-30-2013, 10:06 PM
Hampton was an average player this year. Hampton gave you a handful of plays a game where he showed what he could do in the past but that was it. If you don't know where Hampton is at in his career...Watch the Browns games. Hampton was Mack's B!tch. Mack is a heck of a football player but when I see Hampton getting reached, turned, and driven away from the play by ONE guy & he is the C....Game over. At that point you need some type of athletic abilty to get yourself back in the play....Which he doesn't have. Most of the big running plays that were given up this year had alot to do with Gs getting to our LBs clean or LBs over persuing because they were late getting to the gap fighting off blocks. The X's & O's say he is done, the CAP says he is done, and the depth chart says it is time.

It's this sort of analysis of Hampton that makes Chadman fearful of what we'll see next year at NT. If McLendon or Ta'amu couldn't force the Steelers hand to rotate Hampton out more often last season- where does that mean these young NT's are in their own development? If Hampton was 'done' last season, how ordinary were McLendon & Ta'amu??

And what should we expect in 2013 as a result?

supersteeler
01-30-2013, 10:23 PM
It's this sort of analysis of Hampton that makes Chadman fearful of what we'll see next year at NT. If McLendon or Ta'amu couldn't force the Steelers hand to rotate Hampton out more often last season- where does that mean these young NT's are in their own development? If Hampton was 'done' last season, how ordinary were McLendon & Ta'amu??

And what should we expect in 2013 as a result?

I concur!

An asute analysis.

Btw, If woodley doesn't need shaw and any training during the off season maybe he'll blow up to be our next NT:wft

Chadman
01-30-2013, 11:29 PM
I concur!

An asute analysis.

Btw, If woodley doesn't need shaw and any training during the off season maybe he'll blow up to be our next NT:wft

Woodley's obese size is grossly overstated.

Chadman
01-30-2013, 11:31 PM
I concur!

An asute analysis.

The play of McLendon, and to a much lesser extent, Ta'amu isn't exactly the sort of body of work that makes Chadman think- "yep, he's the guy going forward". They both just seem ok.

Given that most fans were not happy with the overall play of the Defense, not sure how installing McLendon automatically upgrades NT next season.

Slapstick
01-31-2013, 07:08 AM

This is true...

Slapstick
01-31-2013, 07:14 AM
The play of McLendon, and to a much lesser extent, Ta'amu isn't exactly the sort of body of work that makes Chadman think- "yep, he's the guy going forward". They both just seem ok.

Given that most fans were not happy with the overall play of the Defense, not sure how installing McLendon automatically upgrades NT next season.

The thing is:

Re-signing Hampton definitely does not upgrade the NT position next season...

Mitchell is a guy who likes to stick with his veterans...period...

Yes, I know that Casey started as a rookie, midway through the season...but that was in 2001, for God's sake...Keisel didn't start until his 5th year...

Also, Mitchell doesn't seem to care about draft position...whether you were drafted in the first round or the fifth round, you pretty much aren't getting out there unless one of his veterans is injured...

Now, this is not a criticism of Coach Mitchell...he has proven himself to be an excellent 3-4 D-Line Coach...it's just an observation...

supersteeler
01-31-2013, 08:27 AM
I f you want an upgrade at NT, draft Jesse Williams or John Jenkins, otherwise we'll be just....ok.

As for Woodley, I was JK, Lamar was never on the lean side since becoming a Steeler. His weight was 265 or more and he played at a high level before the injuries. When healthy, Lamar is one of the best in the game so hopefully he'll stay injury free next season.

Chadman
01-31-2013, 08:49 AM
I f you want an upgrade at NT, draft Jesse Williams or John Jenkins, otherwise we'll be just....ok.

As for Woodley, I was JK, Lamar was never on the lean side since becoming a Steeler. His weight was 265 or more and he played at a high level before the injuries. When healthy, Lamar is one of the best in the game so hopefully he'll stay injury free next season.

But can the Steelers afford to draft a NT when they need help at RB, WR, CB or even Safety? Not to mention LB..

Chadman
01-31-2013, 08:53 AM
The thing is:

Re-signing Hampton definitely does not upgrade the NT position next season...

Mitchell is a guy who likes to stick with his veterans...period...

Yes, I know that Casey started as a rookie, midway through the season...but that was in 2001, for God's sake...Keisel didn't start until his 5th year...

Also, Mitchell doesn't seem to care about draft position...whether you were drafted in the first round or the fifth round, you pretty much aren't getting out there unless one of his veterans is injured...

Now, this is not a criticism of Coach Mitchell...he has proven himself to be an excellent 3-4 D-Line Coach...it's just an observation...

That's a fair observation. That said, Coach Mitchell also said we should be watching out for McLendon this year & making judgements on him based on his play in 2012. Well, the judgement on his play in 2012 certainly isn't that he's a sure-fire replacement! He was ok... there were flashes, but in Chadman's opinion- he's more confident in the success of say, Mike Adams, than McLendon, based on 2012.

Oviedo
01-31-2013, 08:57 AM

It's not a matter of "just Installing" McLendon, it is how he is used. If he is used as just a space consumer, occupying blockers then he won't be successful. If he is allowed to pentrate and attack he could be very good.

Chadman
01-31-2013, 09:23 AM
It's not a matter of "just Installing" McLendon, it is how he is used. If he is used as just a space consumer, occupying blockers then he won't be successful. If he is allowed to pentrate and attack he could be very good.

Chadman suspects the 'impact' McLendon has on the field is getting blown out of proportion. There was very little evidence out of McLendon that he could 'be very good'. He looks like he can serve a role, but 2 sacks & what was it? 4 QB pressures? Over the course of a season isn't making Chadman think we have a Hall of Fame guy on the roster. He's more likely to be 'just a guy' than he is to being 'very good'.

While Chadman understands you want to shake things up on defense- if you want 3 or 4 DLinemen breaking through after the QB, instead of doing what they've done on near 20 years in Pittsburgh in occupying blockers, then you may as well gather up all the LB's on the roster & punt them too, because only really Timmons is suited to dropping into coverage consistantly.

There's nothing actually 'wrong' with the system the Steelers use. Age, injury & potentially talent are the issues. Injury is mostly luck mixed with preparation. Age is fixed by knowing when to move on from older guys. And talent... well, talent is an issue regardless of the defensive front.

The argument that rookies don't get on the field in Pittsburgh is flawed- Hampton, Hood, Woodley, Cortez Allen, Larry Foote, Kendrell Bell, Willie Gay... there are numerous examples of rookies contributing early. The issue is more generally expectation. We see 1st rounders sitting on the bench for a year or two- Polamalu, Timmons, Heyward etc... all 1st round guys that didn't get on the field early, consistantly. But what were they drafted for, these guys? The Steelers do an EXCELLENT job of identifying future need- 1 or 2 years in the future. How many 1st round draft picks are on the bench after 2 years? Tomlin/Colbert have a history of drafting very young, unpolished players & coaching them up.

feltdizz
01-31-2013, 09:42 AM
Casey Hampton had 9 sacks over 12 seasons Chadman.

McClendon having 2 sacks in limited action last season is VERY impressive.

Slapstick
01-31-2013, 09:43 AM
That's a fair observation. That said, Coach Mitchell also said we should be watching out for McLendon this year & making judgements on him based on his play in 2012. Well, the judgement on his play in 2012 certainly isn't that he's a sure-fire replacement! He was ok... there were flashes, but in Chadman's opinion- he's more confident in the success of say, Mike Adams, than McLendon, based on 2012.

No argument here...I've always liked Mike Adams and thought he was treated unfairly by people blowing things out of proportion...kind of like Woodley this past year...

Slapstick
01-31-2013, 09:48 AM
Chadman suspects the 'impact' McLendon has on the field is getting blown out of proportion. There was very little evidence out of McLendon that he could 'be very good'. He looks like he can serve a role, but 2 sacks & what was it? 4 QB pressures?

And that's just it...how many snaps did he play?

I think I read on BTSC that it averaged out to less than 8 snaps a game...from a production to playing time ratio, that's pretty damn good...

Chadman
01-31-2013, 09:59 AM

Ok- but Hampton was never talked about as a pass rusher. This is supposed to be McLendon's forte. Hope Chadman is wrong, but not confident in how effective McLendon will be.

steelz09
01-31-2013, 12:46 PM

He does need to get in better shape though. Let me restate that... I don't think Woodley is in bad physical condition. I think he needs to alter his workout. Maybe he needs to do more resistance training and work on his quickness and change of direction more. Cut back on the heavy weights a bit.

His problem has always been his hamstring pulls. I think a different workout routine would do wonders for that. I would think Woodley should shed 10-15 lbs as well. 10 pounds is nothing with his frame.

supersteeler
01-31-2013, 12:50 PM
But can the Steelers afford to draft a NT when they need help at RB, WR, CB or even Safety? Not to mention LB..

Nope, they have to consider those positins first,

supersteeler
01-31-2013, 12:51 PM

Nope, they have to consider those positions first. See my mock picks below.

Chadman
01-31-2013, 08:02 PM
He does need to get in better shape though. Let me restate that... I don't think Woodley is in bad physical condition. I think he needs to alter his workout. Maybe he needs to do more resistance training and work on his quickness and change of direction more. Cut back on the heavy weights a bit.

His problem has always been his hamstring pulls. I think a different workout routine would do wonders for that. I would think Woodley should shed 10-15 lbs as well. 10 pounds is nothing with his frame.

That makes much more sense than hearing some posters ramble on about him being out of shape.

Chadman
01-31-2013, 08:04 PM
Nope, they have to consider those positions first. See my mock picks below.

The cycle continues though- can they place the importance of those positions over the NT?

Steelers are in a tough spot- there are more 'future needs' coming at them than they have available solutions to deal with them in the short term.

The key to the solution is what the Steelers plan to do schematically to counter roster weaknesses...

phillyesq
02-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Dale Lolley thinks Clark stays:

Dale Lolley (http://www.blogger.com/profile/13089003781188560287) said... Jackie Battle was in San Diego last season, so other than playing against him twice, the new line coach doesn't really know him. Haley would have info on him though.

The Clark report is a S T R E T C H to say the least. He's being cut so, so he's off Twitter? Silly. He's off Twitter because he's tired of defending himself every time he tweets something people don't like. Clark will not be cut.
6:40 PM (http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/2013/01/tomlin-hires-offensive-line-coach.html?showComment=1359589248542#c214494057680 9118502)

Oviedo
02-01-2013, 05:30 PM
No argument here...I've always liked Mike Adams and thought he was treated unfairly by people blowing things out of proportion...kind of like Woodley this past year...

No one has blown anything out of proportion about Woodley. He has had two consecutive seasons of decreased output after he got his big contract. That is just facts.

steelfin
02-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Dale Lolley thinks Clark stays:

Finally a voice of reason...

NorthCoast
02-02-2013, 10:29 AM
No one has blown anything out of proportion about Woodley. He has had two consecutive seasons of decreased output after he got his big contract. That is just facts.

I agree. Call it what you want... hurt, fat, lazy, out of shape, unlucky. Bottomline, the Steelers dropped a ton on Woodley and the performance hasn't matched.

You are a business owner and you pay a guy six figures to bring in sales, how would you feel if he barely covered his salary?