PDA

View Full Version : Who Are We Rooting For Today?

flippy
01-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Gotta go with Atlanta cause Harbaugh is Summer's Evey.

I'm totally confused about tonight's game. As much as it pains me, I think I'd rather see our hated rival win out of respect even though I find Jon to be even more Summer's Evey than Jim. I think Baltimore in the SuperBowl will really fire up our troops for next year. And it makes CBatch look great beating them :)

SidSmythe
01-20-2013, 05:05 PM
Not too sure anyone other than a Steeler fan will remember the Charlie Batch game, but I'm torn.
Maybe Tom Brady gets another ring and rides off into the sunset??? How cool would that be. HaHa
I think i'm pulling for the Ravens vs. Falcons.

phillyesq
01-20-2013, 05:21 PM
I'm rooting against the Harbaughs. I would like to see Brady lose another SB.

DBR96A
01-20-2013, 05:40 PM
Honestly, I won't lose sleep if the Patriots win the Super Bowl. It might make Tom Brady and Bill Belichick consider retiring sooner.

SteelBucks
01-20-2013, 06:29 PM
Is it to late to root for the Mayans? The end of the world must be near if these are my only options.

Sugar
01-20-2013, 06:31 PM
Patriots and Falcons. Can't root for the Ravens. I'd like to see Tony G get a ring.

SteelBucks
01-20-2013, 07:05 PM
Thanks Falcons for ruining my Sunday. I can't root for any of the remaining three. Guess I'll be doing my taxes on Super Sunday.

DukieBoy
01-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Half of the nightmare ... one of the B!otch Bros are going to the Show. Enough to make a guy hate football.

SteelerOfDeVille
01-20-2013, 07:14 PM
Wanted Atlanta to win it all cuz didn't want any of the other 3 to win.

Brady - cuz he's a cheat that will go down in the books as a better player than he probably is
Ravens - well, that speaks for itself; they're the Ravens
49ers - It's nice being the only team with 6 SB championships...

Now that Atl is done, I'm rooting for Ray Ray to go out on top... For all his drama early in his career, I do respect his game and he seems to have become a better man through all of it.

SteelerOfDeVille
01-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Half of the nightmare ... one of the B!otch Bros are going to the Show. Enough to make a guy hate football.
Jim once stepped on my foot at a basketball game - I almost tripped his ass just go get on SportsCenter. (had really GOOD seats)

supersteeler
01-20-2013, 07:16 PM
Not to much of a choice betwwen the Pats &Rats, but if I have to pick one I'll take

BALTIMORE

Sugar
01-20-2013, 09:03 PM
The Ravens are our sworn enemies and most bitter rival. I will root for ANY other team in the NFL before them.

SteelBucks
01-20-2013, 10:13 PM
Let's go Pens!

supersteeler
01-20-2013, 10:50 PM
Baltimore represented our division well, big underdogs, but Ray's on the Bus to the SB.

Btw, see what an O-line can do for a team.

pfelix73
01-20-2013, 10:53 PM
More importantly, a QB who doesn't turn the ball over. Flacco is playing for a contract... wow, he's had a few good weeks.

SteelerOfDeVille
01-20-2013, 10:54 PM
both harbaugh brothers, took their teams on the road, trailed and halftime, held the home team scorless, en route to 28 points for their own teams, and victory...

am i remembering this correctly?

flippy
01-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Baltimore represented our division well, big underdogs, but Ray's on the Bus to the SB.

Is there a less gracious team in victory? It was great seeing Tommy boy lose and all, but Lewis laying on the field surrounded by reporters for a good 5 minutes. Harbaugh being a douche all over the field. Mr and Mrs Harbaugh must be a bit ashamed watching their kids on tv trying to upstage the game.

Jooser
01-20-2013, 11:12 PM
...and just like that, the NFL got their Cinderella story line, the Hairball Bowl. I'll sit this one out, I'm pretty sure. Belicheat is a sore loser, can't stand that guy and it was beautiful watching him walk away in defeat. LMAO>

pfelix73
01-20-2013, 11:14 PM
Sharpe rips him a new ars... True what he said on CBS... Belicheat can't even go out and talk to media in defeat. WHAT A LOSER!

supersteeler
01-20-2013, 11:15 PM
I look at it in a different way, that they earned their right to celebrate.

Very few if any gave this team any chance, just like our Steelers in 2005 when we had to win our last four regular season games just to get to the playoffs. Then we put the Bengas out, the mighty Colts, and Denver in that thin air all on the road.

I love our Steelers, but I respect what Baltimore was able to accomlish dealing with injuries and their best cover corner out for the year.
Let destiny rule, no sixth for the 49ers!

DukieBoy
01-20-2013, 11:20 PM
It is a dark dark day in the NFL. The next two weeks, with the B--- Brothers stories and RayRay's dramatics will be like media Ipicac.

Jooser
01-21-2013, 09:59 AM
Media Ipicac! I love it Dukie! Well put. Let them have their day, we'll be back.

feltdizz
01-21-2013, 10:25 AM

The Pats? They didn't look too good and it was because the RATS punched them in the mouth over and over again. DEFENSE is still important in this league. I don't like Baltimore but I hate NE and loved watching Baltimore play a brand of old school football. They hit hard, got flagged and kept hitting and you could see the Pats players give up after a while.

phillyesq
01-21-2013, 11:00 AM
Is there a less gracious team in victory? It was great seeing Tommy boy lose and all, but Lewis laying on the field surrounded by reporters for a good 5 minutes. Harbaugh being a douche all over the field. Mr and Mrs Harbaugh must be a bit ashamed watching their kids on tv trying to upstage the game.

The Harbaughs are the worst. Both are insufferable whiners.

If there is a silver lining in this, hopefully Flacco gets paid a lot more and jams up their cap.

For now, it's just counting down the days until pitchers and catchers report. The media coverage over the next few weeks is going to be painful.

fordfixer
01-21-2013, 11:21 AM
The Harbaughs are the worst. Both are insufferable whiners.

If there is a silver lining in this, hopefully Flacco gets paid a lot more and jams up their cap.

For now, it's just counting down the days until pitchers and catchers report. The media coverage over the next few weeks is going to be painful.

Yep the Whiner brothers Bitch and his little brother Moan

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-21-2013, 12:03 PM
Yep the Whiner brothers Bitch and his little brother Moan

My buddies and I were playing a drinking game yesterday. Anytime you saw a Whiner brother whining you had to take a drink. I think it was a full beer required for the Douglas replay catch. :D

Question though.....When do you ever see a coach getting the news on a replay before hearing it live by the replay ref at midfield? The refs are catering to these whiners because they know how much they b*tch and moan like little girls. The league has to clamp down on it before it becomes an epidemic.