PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Taking Ray Home With A ring like we did the Bus?

supersteeler
01-12-2013, 10:59 PM
It sure looks that way, there is no quit in that team. While the Ravens have a young offense their defense is aging and they know this is their last shot for the big game.
They are playing as a team with Flacco stepping up with big plays, and the defense making stops at critical times of the game but deep down they are playing for Ray to go out a champion.

I have to admit I was rooting for them to beat Denver. They were big underdogs, making that long trip to Denver and playing in a tough enviroment thin air and all. No one was giving them any chance so I tip my hat to them and seeing they are representing our division well.

When you get to the playoffs, a good defense isn't enough you still have to generate points like they did outscoring Denver 38-35, so they have a shot to take Ray home as a champion, but it won't be easy in this crazy NFL season.

SidSmythe
01-12-2013, 11:57 PM
I was routing for Denver b/c I wanted Brady in Denver next week.
But I will cheer for Baltimore over New England. No doubt about it.

BATMAN
01-13-2013, 12:15 AM
The Ravens should send Manning a thank you card. I agree, I would rather see the Ravens win than the Patricheats. I want anyone to win over the Cheats.

DukieBoy
01-13-2013, 12:17 AM
Could not possibly stand to watch a Harbaugh vs Harbaugh Super Bowl. And it could be two games away.

I don't see the Ravens winning in New England, though.

NJ-STEELER
01-13-2013, 12:34 AM
cheer for the ravens??

you guys are crazy

papillon
01-13-2013, 12:43 AM
cheer for the ravens??

you guys are crazy

I'm with you on that one, no way, no how, do I cheer or even think to myself that I hope the Ravens win. I'd feel dirty. I know one thing though as I watched the game today, the Steelers were better than both of those teams when healthy.]

The Broncos special teams score two TDs
Flacco hitting big play after big play, really?
Denver safety not getting deep enough or to the sideline and Baltimore had no timeouts and 40 seconds, you kidding me?

The Steelers had warts, but they were better than both of those teams.

Pappy

Shoe
01-13-2013, 12:44 AM
cheer for the ravens??

you guys are crazy

I'm with you. Especially seeing Lewis and his theatrics... as if it's about him.

supersteeler
01-13-2013, 12:56 AM
I would rather see the Ravens go to the SB before the Patriots.

Texans still have life though.

Crash
01-13-2013, 01:32 AM
I live in Denver. Easy to root for the Ravens this week.

Now they can lose next week.

hawaiiansteel
01-13-2013, 01:37 AM
I live in Denver. Easy to root for the Ravens this week.

Now they can lose next week.

yeah, losing two straight AFCC games would be good for the Ravens.

and then the Patriots* can go and lose another Super Bowl...

BradshawsHairdresser
01-13-2013, 01:51 AM
Guess it's a long-shot, but I'm hoping the Texans will knock out the Patriots tomorrow, and the Ravens after that. I'd like to see a Texans/Seahawks or Texans/Falcons Super Bowl. No Harbaughs, and no Bellicheat, please...

hawaiiansteel
01-13-2013, 02:04 AM
Guess it's a long-shot, but I'm hoping the Texans will knock out the Patriots tomorrow, and the Ravens after that. I'd like to see a Texans/Seahawks or Texans/Falcons Super Bowl. No Harbaughs, and no Bellicheat, please...

Texans/Falcons would be ideal...

Steelgal
01-13-2013, 09:39 AM
There's no way I can root for the Ravens, even against the *Pats. One good thing that came from yesterday is that it made it that much more expensive for the Rats to sign Flacco in the off season. he's had an up and down season, but that come from behind win should have added much more $$$ to his payday. Personally, I think he's good, but not elite. The more money they tie up in him, the less they have for other players. I'd love to somehow get Yanda from them. He's amazing.

raycafan
01-13-2013, 12:20 PM
Yea I could not watch SB with the "harwhines" I am hoping the texans can take out the Pats and Ravens. I think I will go with Seattle since I taught one of them. But I really don't think they get by SF again. Which at least,
is the least of whiners of the family

8467thekraken
01-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Can't root for Baltimore or new england.

Any of the other remaining teams will be fine with me.

Personally, I hope Houston gets one.

Seeing Schaub with a ring before Flacco would top it all off.

Starlifter
01-14-2013, 09:44 AM
this nfl season just sucks a$$. the only team left we can get around is the falcons. doesn't seem likely. we're probably gonna have to put up with brady back in the superbowl and at least one hairball - possibly two. the worst combination is a rats/niners so we get double weeks of a double murderer and double douchebag coaches.

time for hockey.

Sword
01-14-2013, 10:18 AM
I was routing for Denver b/c I wanted Brady in Denver next week.
But I will cheer for Baltimore over New England. No doubt about it.
Ravens will loose as they should...mark my word....

supersteeler
01-14-2013, 10:29 AM
Ravens will loose as they should...mark my word....

The Ravens have confidence, they came close last year so this year might be their year. They match up with the Patriots now more than ever, you won't see the Pats blowing them away. The ravens will keep it close and try and win at the end.
Flacco can exploit the Pats secondary, they have the receivers to do it, TE's and a good run game, so I wouldn't overlook what the Raven can do.

On the NFC side, the 49ers will be favored but something tells me Atlanta playing at home gives them an edge, its all setting up for a Atlanta Raven Super Bowl and Ray going out a champion.
I don't like the Patriots or Ravens but out of the two I would rather see Baltimore advance, in some ways the Ravens are like us and they will represent our division well.

phillyesq
01-14-2013, 10:42 AM
yeah, losing two straight AFCC games would be good for the Ravens.

and then the Patriots* can go and lose another Super Bowl...

That's what I'm hoping for. I'm a bit undecided on how I'd like to see them lose. Either a big Flacco turnover or a defensive gaffe by Ray Lewis would both be just fine.

In the NFC, I'm really rooting for Atlanta. I'd love to see both Harbaughs eliminated again.

supersteeler
01-14-2013, 11:05 AM
Yeah, but wouldn't it be sweet to see Belichick& Brady knocked off their pedestal,:Clap and crying, ranting for the world to see?

Torrey Holt, Pitta, Dixon,Rice, will have something for the Pats, and don't forget sugar ray, he'll have them will the game in Baltimore's favor.:rolleyes:

:lol:http://www.draftdaysuit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Ray-Lewis-dance-200x200.jpg

SidSmythe
01-14-2013, 11:14 AM
Maybe Tom will win his last SuperBowl and then retire and go soul searching to the EAST??? Maybe??

msp26505
01-14-2013, 11:20 AM
My only hope is for Atlanta to win it.

Can't stand the cheaters.
Can't stand the Ravens idiot fans, coaches, or players.
Don't want any Harbaugh to win it, and certainly don't want the Niners to tie the Steelers at six SB wins.

Ugh.

NJ-STEELER
01-14-2013, 07:25 PM
The Ravens have confidence, they came close last year so this year might be their year. They match up with the Patriots now more than ever, you won't see the Pats blowing them away. The ravens will keep it close and try and win at the end.
Flacco can exploit the Pats secondary, they have the receivers to do it, TE's and a good run game, so I wouldn't overlook what the Raven can do.

On the NFC side, the 49ers will be favored but something tells me Atlanta playing at home gives them an edge, its all setting up for a Atlanta Raven Super Bowl and Ray going out a champion.
I don't like the Patriots or Ravens but out of the two I would rather see Baltimore advance, in some ways the Ravens are like us and they will represent our division well.

pats secondary has really inproved with the acqusiition of talib. moving mccourty to FS.

i smell some flucco INTs

supersteeler
01-14-2013, 07:46 PM
Yeah, the pats secondary improved but Flacco will have time to throw and exploit that secondary as N.E. is more geared to stopping the run than putting pressure on the QB.
Brady is one of the best but like Manning chokes on the big games, been doing that for what now 7 years or so.

No one gives Baltimore much chance, like our Steelers in 2005 they believe.