PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Collection Deal

steelerrb
01-01-2013, 03:42 PM
This is a lot of Steeler stuff. You get everything pictured here.

These items are in mint condition.

1. 2 Steeler window valances
2. Stop Danger Ahead Steeler Country Sign
3. Pittsburgh Steelers highway sign
4. Steelers Drive Sign
5. Steelers sign
6. Signed 8x10 Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala (comes with Certificate of Authenticity from J's Collectibles)
7. Signed 8X10 of Amos Zereoue (comes with Certificate of Authenticity from J's Collectibles)
8. Franco Harris 8X10 (unsigned)
9. Merrill Hodge 8X10 (unsigned)
10. Steelers Pro Cube of Kordell Stewart. This is a unique/one of a kind variation of a rubik's cube. It is a fantastic discovery toy for the younger Steeler fan to explore, or a great display piece. There are a ton of variations of this cube. It can form a perfect cube with tons of different pictures, or you can actually form pictures with a rectangle and stand it up.

11. Steeler Stadium picture. This 22X28 picture was professionally framed. In order to make shipping more reasonable, I disassemlbed the frame to take the picture out. The frame was professionally made with screws and picture tighteners to keep the picture flat. If you look closely at the top of the picture there are two small white marks where a couple of the picture clips were. These will be totally covered when you frame it but they are there. Other than that, the picture is awesome.

These last 3 things are not in great shape but I decided to throw them in just in case you wanted them.

12. Duece Staley (unsigned) This picture is scratched on the left side.
13. Merrill Hodge Iron City signed picture. I had this personally signed in 1990. This is a very rare picture but is also quite worn;
14. Steelers license plate 740741742743744

My son decided to do his room with a different theme. This lot is perfect to do a complete room or add it to your mancave.

Dee Dub
01-01-2013, 03:47 PM
I couldnt get past number 7. Certificate of Authenticity and Amos Zereoue should never be used in the same sentence.........

Just kidding. Good luck on this.

steelerrb
01-01-2013, 04:35 PM
I was always a big Amos fan. He was definitely a college back though.

steelerrb
01-01-2013, 05:46 PM
I think I forgot a price. This is $90 shipped.

steelerrb
01-01-2013, 08:26 PM
$90 for all of it.

steelerrb
01-02-2013, 09:30 AM
This is still available. If you're close enough to State College, PA, you can have it all for $70.

Notleadpoisoned
01-02-2013, 09:41 AM
A Kordell Stewart Rubik's Cube? WTF kind of crapola is that?

steelerrb
01-02-2013, 09:50 AM
This was for my kid's room and at the time, he thought it was cool. It is unique.

flippy
01-02-2013, 10:48 AM
I've got a limited edition Pittsburgh Pirates 1st Round Draft Choice (2001 - 8th pick) John Van Benschoten autographed 8x10. I'd be willing to part with it for $200.

Actually, any time a Steelers draft pick drives you nuts, just remember Benschoten.

RuthlessBurgher
01-02-2013, 11:10 AM
A Kordell Stewart Rubik's Cube? WTF kind of crapola is that?

Actually seems kinda appropriate to me. Dude was sort of puzzling after all. Chan Gailey seemed to know some of the strategies for solving the Slash puzzle. Ray Sherman and Kevin Gilbride? Not so much.

D Rock
01-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Anyone interested in a full size autographed Mike Wallace helmet?

:p

supersteeler
01-02-2013, 11:27 AM
I have a bunch of Steeler gear and stuff like most Steelers fans have. One sweatshirt I still wear with the sleeves cut off is.......
" ONE BAD MALAFALA " : )

RuthlessBurgher
01-02-2013, 11:29 AM
I have a bunch of Steeler gear and stuff like most Steelers fans have. One sweatshirt I still wear with the sleeves cut off is.......
" ONE BAD MALAFALA " : )

My wife picked out a "One Bad Ma'Afala" t-shirt for herself from a street vendor many years ago, but that's long gone now. Funny shirt, though.

steelerrb
01-02-2013, 12:17 PM
Anyone interested in a full size autographed Mike Wallace helmet?

:p

I am. Would you trade it for anything that I have posted?

D Rock
01-02-2013, 12:40 PM
I am. Would you trade it for anything that I have posted?

Unfortunately, no. I posted that more as a joke because of all the Wallace haters here. It's not actually for sale.

steelerrb
01-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Gotcha....new poster catching on....On a side note, I like Wallace. Speed kills!

steelerrb
01-03-2013, 07:50 AM
Still up for grabs

steelerrb
01-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Playoff time....perfect time to redo your room.

D Rock
01-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Hey Steelerrb,

hopefully you don't take this the wrong way, but as someone who collects and sells sports memorabilia, I don't find that to be a very desirable collection to purchase all together. I think you may have better luck selling pieces individually on craigslist or ebay than as one package.

I see some appeal in the wall decoration items (steeler country sign, highway sign, license plate, road sign, stadium poster), but the rest of it really brings down the value of those items. Fuamatu, Zereoue, Kordell, Staley - things like that are often a turn off for many people. When the player is active its all good even if they aren't a superstar, but the value really becomes personal sentiment once they leave the team and most people aren't going to care to buy that from you.

My recommendation would be to sell things individually or in more specific groups based on the type of item.

steelerrb
01-04-2013, 02:24 PM
That could be true. I guess I didn't really think of it that way. I just figured it was a lot of stuff at a good price that someone might like. I guess I'll give it another week and see what happens. Thanks for the advice.

SteelerOfDeVille
01-04-2013, 10:03 PM
sunnava! I JUST did my son's... he got a lot of this same stuff for Christmas (santa)... I woulda been your man a month ago!

What I (myself) am looking for is Steelers Skybox refridgerator panels... anybody have a clue where I might find some?

steelerrb
01-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Ya, this is why I am trying to post it all together. It just seems perfect for a bedroom if you don't want to add it to your mancave....

steelerrb
01-09-2013, 09:51 AM
I'm going to break this lot up. If you are interested in any part of it, let me know.

Djfan
01-09-2013, 10:01 AM
I want a Kent Graham autographed something. It would be good therapy to take it off the shelf during these 8-8 seasons, and put things in perspective.