PDA

View Full Version : This offense

drprwnap
12-30-2012, 02:23 PM
is offensive. :mad: Two 3rd and 1's and we fail to convert BOTH times. Get ready to be swept by the Clowns. I've been saying this all week.

Mister Pittsburgh
12-30-2012, 02:28 PM
It is horrendous. Arians success in Indy is making the Rooney's look foolish.

MCHammer
12-30-2012, 02:36 PM
I still don't see a big difference between BA and Haley's offense. That reverse call only brought back bad memories. So we need to use trickery to beat Cleveland in a 0-0 game? Horrible call.

blitz71burgh71
12-30-2012, 02:47 PM
What i do not understand is when it is 3 and long we run and when it is 3 and short we pass ?

Steelhere10
12-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Haley is terrible, give me Bruce as bad as he was he run circles around this clown. It almost look like sabotage.

drprwnap
12-30-2012, 03:06 PM
That reverse call only brought back bad memories. So we need to use trickery to beat Cleveland in a 0-0 game? Horrible call.

I've been on the fence about Haley until that call. HE HAS TO GO. That stupid reverse hasn't worked all year. Why the f uck does he keep calling it?:mad::mad: Moron.

Mister Pittsburgh
12-30-2012, 03:17 PM
There should be some shake up this offseason. You can clearly see our offense is not on the same page.

Chucktownsteeler
12-30-2012, 04:13 PM
Bruce took a lot of unwarranted criticism, IMHO. The best thing we can hope is the Chargers hire Haley and we promote Fitchner.

Slapstick
12-30-2012, 04:58 PM
Three TDs by our QB...

Haley needs to come back another season...

NorthCoast
12-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Not Haley. The RBs blow, bottomline. I have never seen such indecision and stutter stepping in all my life. Switching back and forth between NFL Redzone and PIT-CLE. The contrast in RBs is striking. Forte, Foster, even Ballard in Indy, all with lightning quick decisions whether hitting the hole or bouncing outside. Our RBs have a cup of tea waiting for something to develop. I have never seen a RB like Mendenhall running so upright, like it was a jog in the park.

Oviedo
12-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Haley is terrible, give me Bruce as bad as he was he run circles around this clown. It almost look like sabotage.

...and I'm sure you and every other fan who hated Arians would hate him again in a month.

Time to wake up folks! It's not the Coordinator, it's the offensive line. No push, inconsistent in all phases of the game. No OC will look good until that is fixed. Haley looked great the first half of the season because the OL was healthy. When the injuries piled up he could not overcome that just like Arians couldn't when he was here.

drprwnap
12-31-2012, 01:12 PM
...and I'm sure you and every other fan who hated Arians would hate him again in a month.

Time to wake up folks! It's not the Coordinator, it's the offensive line. No push, inconsistent in all phases of the game. No OC will look good until that is fixed. Haley looked great the first half of the season because the OL was healthy. When the injuries piled up he could not overcome that just like Arians couldn't when he was here.

Ovi,
Agree about the injuries. But WHY does he keep calling that stupid reverse? It's a trick play that hasn't worked ALL YEAR! In fact, not too many teams run a successful reverse in today's NFL. Defenses are just too fast and (usually) to smart to fall for it.