PDA

View Full Version : Heath Miller voted Team MVP

NorthCoast
12-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Congratulations to Heath Miller, well deserved. I wish the young WR would take lessons from Heath on how to act after making a play. I only hope he can return to this great form after the devastating injury.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/miller-first-steelers-tight-end-to-be-named-team-mvp-668044/

lloydroid
12-27-2012, 05:34 PM
Pretty strong message that the supposed franchise QB didn't win the MVP vote. What does that tell you? I have a feeling half the team thinks Ben is a fraud.

BigRob
12-27-2012, 06:02 PM
Pretty strong message that the supposed franchise QB didn't win the MVP vote. What does that tell you? I have a feeling half the team thinks Ben is a fraud.

What does it tell you that He has never won team MVP? Lots about his supposed leadership.

flippy
12-27-2012, 06:10 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeath!!!!!!!!!

supersteeler
12-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Congrats to Heath and Pouncey! I thought Ryan Clark and LT should of made it as well even as a backup. Clark held that defense together all season and was a big part of them being # 1 in pass defense.

lloydroid
12-27-2012, 07:11 PM
What does it tell you that He has never won team MVP? Lots about his supposed leadership.

Indeed it does. He must be kind of phony.