PDA

View Full Version : My New Mock Draft Compliment

MeetJoeGreene
12-23-2012, 06:40 PM
is in progress..

it has evolved from plain old "that is an excellent mock draft" to an old English style of "merits praise and Laud" to my hyper-cool "beast and epic".

This year, my theme will be modeled after how would Sheldon Cooper say it.

I am definitely including the words cogent and hypothesis .. and possibly hokum.

costanza2k1
12-23-2012, 06:43 PM
awesome! let the mock drafts begin!

flippy
12-23-2012, 06:45 PM
I had to lookup cogent, hokum, and Sheldon Cooper. I love being reminded how little I know :)

Look forward to the new catchphrase and may I make a mock that is worthy of your compliment. Although now that I know what those words mean, I'm not sure it's possible to make the statement complimentary. ;)

MeetJoeGreene
12-23-2012, 06:59 PM
First Draft:

That is a remarkably cogent mock draft; the premises of which address the Steelers multitudinous deficiencies.

SS Laser
12-23-2012, 07:15 PM
First Draft:

That is a remarkably cogent mock draft; the premises of which address the Steelers multitudinous deficiencies.

I like this one. Till I see it 100 to 1000 times in the next couple months.:p

hawaiiansteel
12-23-2012, 08:32 PM
First Draft:

that is beast and epic! :Cheers

lloydroid
12-23-2012, 08:47 PM
I guess it's too early for me to laugh about how pathetic this season and team was.

Mister Pittsburgh
12-23-2012, 08:53 PM
First Draft:

Sounds like something Tomlin would say when asked if he wants white or wheat in the morning.

SS Laser
12-23-2012, 08:54 PM
I guess it's too early for me to laugh about how pathetic this season and team was.

that is beast and epic!:rolleyes:
:moon

MeetJoeGreene
12-24-2012, 10:11 AM
First Draft:

That is a remarkably cogent and comprehensive mock draft whose foundational premises address the Steelers multitudinous deficiencies while providing substantive depth at several essential positions.

fordfixer
12-24-2012, 01:52 PM
First Draft:

You forgot "hypothesis"

MeetJoeGreene
12-24-2012, 02:06 PM
You forgot "hypothesis"

I replaced it with foundational premises. But I still may issue a third draft.

fordfixer
12-24-2012, 02:08 PM
I replaced it with foundational premises. But I still may issue a third draft.
Great now there may be new words I have to look up:-)