PDA

View Full Version : I am getting sick of these Wr's

Steelhere10
12-16-2012, 08:14 PM
With costly drops and turnovers. Bring in Cochery.

Steelhere10
12-16-2012, 08:49 PM
Wallace watching as the defenders running back int.

BradshawsHairdresser
12-16-2012, 08:51 PM
With costly drops and turnovers. Bring in Cochery.

Might not be a bad idea to dump Brown, Wallace and Sanders. Start fresh.

I know that's an overreaction, but that's how I feel. What a bunch of boneheads.

ramblinjim
12-16-2012, 08:52 PM
these guys just stunk today

Jigawatts
12-16-2012, 08:55 PM
A. Brown had 3 huge mistakes and M. Wallace just watches the defender get up and run. WTF is wrong with these guys?

BradshawsHairdresser
12-16-2012, 08:58 PM
A. Brown had 3 huge mistakes and M. Wallace just watches the defender get up and run. WTF is wrong with these guys?

More and more, I'm thinking you can't fix what's wrong with them. Get rid of them.

Again, I know tomorrow I'll think I was overreacting...good thing I'm not in charge of the team, or they'd be cut tonight.

BradshawsHairdresser
12-16-2012, 09:00 PM
In spite of all that he did right, Ben misfired big time on a couple of occasions. Again, not near as "clutch" as he used to be.

DukieBoy
12-16-2012, 09:04 PM
WR's a drama divas, or so it seems. Most of them are. This includes outs.

Va Steelr
12-16-2012, 09:10 PM
i don;t think they learned a thing from 86

eniparadoxgma
12-16-2012, 09:17 PM
i don;t think they learned a thing from 86

They sure as hell aren't acting like it.

Field Plax and Cotch. They might not be fast but they seem to both have good hands and fight for the ball.

Flasteel
12-16-2012, 09:18 PM
The receivers have betrayed us...not just today, but throughout the course of the year and especially in the past several weeks. With all of our injuries on this team we needed people to step up. These guys continually play small.

Beat Cincy and Cleveland and we're still in. I almost don't care. If there is any semblence of champonship mettle on this team, I haven't seen the slightest sign of it.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-16-2012, 10:42 PM
Wally gets them too.
Manicures for wideouts now?
They're ALL way too soft.

DukieBoy
12-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Possessing the ball
Hands are a wonderful thing
Mediocre record

winwithd
12-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Did Sanders play at all after his fumble (overturned somehow)? He was a total nonfactor today. Was he hurt? He sure acted like it, and it was a pretty good hit he took. But I dont remember seeing him after that play.

DukieBoy
12-16-2012, 10:57 PM
Sanders suffered a rib injury, left the game and went to the locker room to rejoin his hands which he inadvertently left there. He did not play after that.
Coincidentally, second time in two games he's been hurt playing in Dallas.

SteelerSince78
12-17-2012, 12:37 AM
He s always hurt. Get rid of him

rpmpit
12-17-2012, 08:15 AM
But these are the Bugatti Boys we're talking about. The best receiving corps in the league. The best!!! :mad:

Oviedo
12-17-2012, 09:18 AM
If there is any semblence of champonship mettle on this team, I haven't seen the slightest sign of it.

I don't think you are going to have to worry about seeing it because I don't think we make the play off. Which of our 4th or 5th CBs is actually going to cover AJ Green next week?

Some seasons just turn against you and this is ours.

flippy
12-17-2012, 09:31 AM
But these are the Bugatti Boys we're talking about. The best receiving corps in the league. The best!!! :mad:

VW Bugatti
VW also owns Beetle
Why not Beetle Boys?

Beetles Are Little,
Slow, Unreliable, and
Made For Girls. That's us.

fezziwig
12-17-2012, 09:51 AM
Cotchery and Miller are the best on this team when it comes to being clutch. Sanders is up and down so is Wallace. Wallace has the ability to make me forget his short comings when he zips down the field and makes the big play. Granted, not too many of those from Wallace but maybe it's not always his fault. AB, is the bone head player of the team. Either it's a fumble, running out of bounds and allowing Dallas a time out, not fielding a kick, not kicking a ball out of the endzone, wasting time with showing off after a good play, having the flag thrown for showing off after a TD or what have you. Not all this happened yesterday but, it's basically what you get out of him...stupid stuff. AB is the reason why we lost this game. The defender in my opinion hardly touched the ball when he knocked out from Browns hand. yes, Ben threw a pick but, we should have never been placed in that spot. What Brown lacks s stuff he should have learned by his high school days.
I don't care about the loss, the Steelers don't have it this season and I'm ready for a decent draft pick if, they can get that right.

Notleadpoisoned
12-17-2012, 10:42 AM
Is it too earlier to start referring to our trio of "Young Money" receivers as "Old Bankrupt?"

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/josophat/Iconic%20Art/Sports%20Paintings/02252012530.jpg

feltdizz
12-17-2012, 10:42 AM
The Young and dumb...
thinking too much about Money
Crew

RuthlessBurgher
12-17-2012, 01:41 PM
VW Bugatti
VW also owns Beetle
Why not Beetle Boys?

Beetles Are Little,
Slow, Unreliable, and
Made For Girls. That's us.

Punch Buggy Black made
Manny fumble. Padiddle
Punch made Brown fumble.

lloydroid
12-17-2012, 03:49 PM
More and more, I'm thinking you can't fix what's wrong with them. Get rid of them.

Again, I know tomorrow I'll think I was overreacting...good thing I'm not in charge of the team, or they'd be cut tonight.

No, this isn't a figment of our imagination. These guys have crap mental attitudes. And I don't think you ever fix them. We should have known we were in trouble when they started their "Young Money" routines. Just watch their body language. It's horrible. And then when they do F up, they reveal even more how they don't understand maturity. I remember when some of you said I was overreacting to Sanders throwing a tantrum on the bench. I was right. These guys are the polar opposite of Hines Ward. Too bad some players can't play forever. We miss him. And he had no where near the talent of these guys, but his attitude made up for all. Maybe when we get the biggest loser (Wallace) out of there and replace him with an adult, the over all tude will change. Something has to be done. And good thing Art 2 will be there to make it happen, because I don't know if Tomlin gets it.

eniparadoxgma
12-18-2012, 05:36 PM
Possessing the ball
Hands are a wonderful thing
Mediocre record

Need to lose a syllable in the last line. :D

BigRob
12-18-2012, 05:39 PM
This is where Ward's absence is felt most. His influence on the receiving corp.

Eddie Spaghetti
12-18-2012, 05:41 PM
I would go so far to say the entire team misses wards influence.

lloydroid
12-18-2012, 06:12 PM
I would go so far to say the entire team misses wards influence.

That and Farrior. You'd like to think you move on and others step up, but it doesn't always work out that way. Ward was the ultimate pro. His attitude, which was help forged by his mother, was to always try harder than everyone else - not to focus on $ and play with a sloppy effort. I miss him. It is easy to be head coach when you have so many players who offer leadership. Once you start missing that, it gets much harder to be head coach, which I believe Tomlin is currently finding out.

NW Steeler
12-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Granted, my memory sucks, but I dont remember AB making these errors last season. The biggest thing is that he continues to do the same things over and over now. And Sanders is good for a fumble a game himself. We went from having one of the best WR corps in the league to....what?

flippy
12-18-2012, 07:57 PM
How bout we hire Bryan Cox as a WR coach so he can fight these guys on the sideline?