PDA

View Full Version : Dez Playing This Weekend

flippy
12-13-2012, 10:23 AM
Just heard on ESPN Radio.

BradshawsHairdresser
12-13-2012, 10:44 AM
Big challenge for our secondary with a hobbled Troy and minus Ike. Hope LeBeau finds a way to dial up a lot of pressure on Homo, or it will likely be a long day.

phillyesq
12-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Big challenge for our secondary with a hobbled Troy and minus Ike. Hope LeBeau finds a way to dial up a lot of pressure on Homo, or it will likely be a long day.

There is a guy in Philly that sells "Romo is a Homo" t-shirts when the eagles play the cowboys. His cadence is great.

RuthlessBurgher
12-13-2012, 01:24 PM
Bryant has been a beast lately, but what good is a one-armed receiver?

BradshawsHairdresser
12-13-2012, 01:59 PM
It's a fractured finger, not a whole arm...they must have determined that it wouldn't significantly hinder his ability to catch the ball.

BigRob
12-13-2012, 02:11 PM

I don't know, ask the Bengals. He caught two more passes on their game winning drive after he fractured it.

Oviedo
12-13-2012, 03:36 PM
The Cowboys passing attack combined with our pathetic pass rush has me very worried about the Cowboys game. You know Timmons is going to spend most of the day covering Witten which means its all up to Harrison and Woodley. Not a good situation to be in since they have been average at best all season long and couldn't touch Rivers playing behind a makeshift OL.

BigRob
12-13-2012, 03:38 PM
The Cowboys passing attack combined with our pathetic pass rush has me very worried about the Cowboys game. You know Timmons is going to spend most of the day covering Witten which means its all up to Harrison and Woodley. Not a good situation to be in since they have been average at best all season long and couldn't touch Rivers playing behind a makeshift OL.

Which is why I am crossing my fingers that Starks/Foster/Pouncey/Decastro/Beachum can hold up against the Cowboys front and run the ball.

The better we can run the ball, the more likely it is we can win and keep Ben from getting killed. Anthony Spencer is having a great year and will be very tough for Beachum to handle.

flippy
12-13-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm worried about Curtis Brown in coverage.

BigRob
12-13-2012, 03:44 PM

We need to dominate TOP to keep the ball out of Romo's hands.

Jigawatts
12-13-2012, 05:04 PM

About as good as a water pistol that shoots jelly

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_S1bdNBvOURk/SzGTPqft_7I/AAAAAAAAJPA/7AunRy2jxLg/s400/misfits39.JPG

lloydroid
12-13-2012, 05:36 PM
Well, if the team "isn't prepared to play" what difference does any of it make?

flippy
12-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Well, if the team "isn't prepared to play" what difference does any of it make?

If you boycott watching this weekend, maybe that would shake things up. You can take one for the team :)

phillyesq
12-13-2012, 06:10 PM

You and me both. Curtis Brown and Josh Victorian against Austin or Bryant is a horrible mismatch.

flippy
12-13-2012, 06:20 PM
You and me both. Curtis Brown and Josh Victorian against Austin or Bryant is a horrible mismatch.

Victorian looked ok, just inexperienced. I saw some replays where Brown was lining up in press coverage with 0 help over the top against WRs that were bigger and faster than him. Brown looked mentally lost.

lloydroid
12-13-2012, 06:29 PM
If you boycott watching this weekend, maybe that would shake things up. You can take one for the team :)

I still got the NFL Ticket, so I will watch. I may choose to not re-up for it next year and find other things to do with my Sundays. If I boycott, it will be forever. The entire way of life is about to change in America in the near future so it may not matter. As we head to our economic collapse, football will seem completely meaningless.

flippy
12-13-2012, 06:46 PM
I still got the NFL Ticket, so I will watch. I may choose to not re-up for it next year and find other things to do with my Sundays. If I boycott, it will be forever. The entire way of life is about to change in America in the near future so it may not matter. As we head to our economic collapse, football will seem completely meaningless.

We're 8 days away from the end of the world anyways. Next Friday is it.